Rate Dr. Souad Shatshat

Dr. Souad Shatshat's Ratings

Dr ShatShat is an excellent doctor ....... just to say ..... she saved my life (yes really !!)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Dr Shatshat has been my Rhuematologist for the last ten years and I highly recommend her. If it was not for her I would not be where I am today. When I first went to her I couldn't even dress my self, within the first six months I could see a big difference in my arthritis. She has been a god sin, don't know where I would be today with out her help. I still go to her every six months. She knows her work. And I would highly recommend her to anyone who has arthritis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

This doctor didn't have the time of day for me. She barely examined me, waived off blood work (which I later found out was quite significant and am now having treatment for) She said she was on a schedule and opened the door before I had time to grab my jacket and run!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2570265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

She has been very helpful to me. She listened to my concerns and I felt her manner and response was direct but kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

After seeing her 3.5 rating on here, I was apprehensive. No need. Dr. Shatshat was perfect for me. She listened very well, asked lots of questions,shared and discussed my test results. She then gave me a diagnosis and ALL treatment options, including all risks, something I find very rare in today's medical world, and her recommendation for treatment. I was told who to see should I opt for physiotherapy or invasive surgery and given all drug options, both prescription and over the counter and physiotherapy to do at home.She then told me I did not require a return visit with her. Dr. Shatshat put me and my body first. I highly recommend her !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1373088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

I found this doctor very difficult to deal with. She was very rude and condescending to me on multiple occasions, and she actually spoke over me and raised her voice to me when she disagreed with me. I was able to get on the medication I required to begin to get my arthritis in line, but in follow-up she seemed uninterested in the symptoms I continued to have and I did not feel she believed me when I told her about continued symptoms that were disruptive to my disease management. My experience with her leads me to believe that she may have issues in terms of knowing how to deal with personality conflicts. I felt like she disliked me and did not take anything I told her seriously. I was very stressed after most of my appointments with her, even though my medication was working--an important consideration when you are dealing with any disease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1373087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2012

Dr Shatshat has been my Rhuematologist for the last year years and I highly recommend her. She is extremely helpful and polite and explains things easily.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1373086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2011

She gave me my life back.I would highly recommend her. Thank You Dr Shatshat...Norm

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1373085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2011

After 2 appointments she never even had my previous specialist chart and asked me to refresh her memory because she didn't have her notes from last visit. She then informed me there is nothing else she could do for me without even reviewing my history. I would recommend avoiding her like the plague. Still wondering where she got her doctor's degree.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1373084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2010

Dr. Shatshat is an excellent rheumatologist. I am thrilled to be under her care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1373083].votes_count ]]