Rate Dr. Mark Haugrud

Dr. Mark Haugrud's Ratings

After reading these reviews I feel like I'm the only person that didn't get treated right by dr.haugrad . After hand surgery for two bones , pins were placed in the bone for 5 weeks . Pins were removed even though no clear indication of healing had taken place . After weeks of holidays and him being on vacation , I ended up seeing his colleagues . Still with bones loose I was placed in a wrist wrap for some odd reason by dr . Beverly . Next week will be 4 months after surgery , I'm still in a cast for a month . You do the math on how good he is . I don't think he is at all .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

I had a gynecomatsia issue from childhood, now got it removed by Dr.Haugrud.He is very professional and knowledgable person with good staff.
I hade medium gynecomatsia problem and he fixed it perfectly, I was in the OT for 2 hours and now enjoying my life with no issues, got my surgery done in Jaunary 2014, and now healthy and fine.

Thanks Dr Haugrud, I owe you a Christmas present for sure :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Love everything about my experience. I had a TT, breast lift/ augmentation and lipo. I look amazing! I'm just 4 weeks post op so I still feel tender and the scar is still angry and red, but it's smaller then I thought. I went from a 32 jean size to a 28! His staff was amazing through the whole process and on surgery day everyone was very cheery and put me at ease. Dr haugrud even called my hotel a few times post op to make sure everything was ok. I'm very happy with everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

I had been having back issues since i was 14 years of age as i developed very early,i went most of my life not being able to find the right bra or be comfortable. the lower back pain and should pain got very bad. One day my doctor called DR H and i went to see him it was the best decision i ever made. i love my new look DR H made my life so much better i love what he did for me and he had so much knowledge and was very help jurying the procedure pre and after. I know i was nervous but he made me feel safe and i am totally happy with what he did. I recommend him to anybody needing a breast reduction.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

I got a breast augmentation 6 months ago and i absolutely love it! I was so nervous going into the surgery but it wasn't what i expected at all. Mark is such a great guy and after your surgery he will check up on you and make sure everything is okay. The only pain i had was my back because it obviously isnt used to this. I was a 32 B and i went to a 32 D (350CC). I am so happy i got this done and i am glad i went to Dr Haugrud and not someone else! People tell me all the time that they look so real! he did an amazing job. 3 of my friends went to him after this and they are extremely happy with the results also.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1373499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1373502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

I am second generation in my family to get a breast augmentation from Dr.Hagraud, my mother did back in 1999. He explained everything in detail i did not leave with any questions at all. He was very professional, as i was very nervous of the idea of taking my shirt off in front of a stranger. But he made me feel very comfortable. I was in the next month for surgery! When i got there the anesthesiologist was getting ready to drug me up, and i was starting to get very nervous, however Dr. Hagruad came over and grabbed my hand and told me not to worry and he will see me again soon. That was extremely comforting to me. He even called me the next night to check on me. My recovery Was way easier then expected. And boobs look amazing. I went from a A34 to a DD34 ( very proportion to my body). Some people cant even believe they are fake! They are perfect. A year later and you can barely see the scars! And the surgery was reasonably priced.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1373498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2013

I had rhinoplasty in the spring and I have to say I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Haugrud's office was able to get me in for surgery faster than any of the other offices I called. Dr. Haugrud was very friendly and instantly knew how to approach the procedure. In fact, the entire medical staff, including the anesthesiologist, was friendly and explained everything to me. Dr. Haugrud was also honest about what he could and could not do but the end the results were better than what I had expected. He knew exactly what I wanted. I absolutely recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1373497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2012

I had super large breasts (34J) for most of my life. When finally deciding on getting a bi-lateral breast reduction I talked to many surgeons before going with Dr. Haugrud. What I like about Dr. H is that he knows his stuff when it comes down to breast reduction. I am amazed after 1 week post-op. how good my new boobs look. (The stitching is just amazing!) I would suggest to other people needing breast reduction done is to do your homework. He could do a better job explaining fully the risks & impact on what you are going in for, but other than that he is a great surgeon (For those that are interested I went from a 34J pre-op to 36H post -op and after the swelling goes down both him & I think I will be a 34-36 DDD) Thanks Dr. H!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1373496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

During breast augumentation Dr. Haugrud stripped my pectoral mucle clean from my chest wall on one side and it is not repairable. He tried to use larger implants to cover up his mistake. I just had them removed by another plastic surgeon who was disgusted with what Dr. Haugrud has done to me. Dr. Hagrud did not even want to see his work during my visit back after surgery he knew what he had done! Shame on him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1373501].votes_count ]]