Rate Dr. Mark Haugrud

Dr. Mark Haugrud's Ratings

Love everything about my experience. I had a TT, breast lift/ augmentation and lipo. I look amazing! I'm just 4 weeks post op so I still feel tender and the scar is still angry and red, but it's smaller then I thought. I went from a 32 jean size to a 28! His staff was amazing through the whole process and on surgery day everyone was very cheery and put me at ease. Dr haugrud even called my hotel a few times post op to make sure everything was ok. I'm very happy with everything.

Submitted April 25, 2014 | flag

I had been having back issues since i was 14 years of age as i developed very early,i went most of my life not being able to find the right bra or be comfortable. the lower back pain and should pain got very bad. One day my doctor called DR H and i went to see him it was the best decision i ever made. i love my new look DR H made my life so much better i love what he did for me and he had so much knowledge and was very help jurying the procedure pre and after. I know i was nervous but he made me feel safe and i am totally happy with what he did. I recommend him to anybody needing a breast reduction.

Submitted April 10, 2014 | flag

I got a breast augmentation 6 months ago and i absolutely love it! I was so nervous going into the surgery but it wasn't what i expected at all. Mark is such a great guy and after your surgery he will check up on you and make sure everything is okay. The only pain i had was my back because it obviously isnt used to this. I was a 32 B and i went to a 32 D (350CC). I am so happy i got this done and i am glad i went to Dr Haugrud and not someone else! People tell me all the time that they look so real! he did an amazing job. 3 of my friends went to him after this and they are extremely happy with the results also.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2014 | flag

Submitted March 22, 2013 | flag

I am second generation in my family to get a breast augmentation from Dr.Hagraud, my mother did back in 1999. He explained everything in detail i did not leave with any questions at all. He was very professional, as i was very nervous of the idea of taking my shirt off in front of a stranger. But he made me feel very comfortable. I was in the next month for surgery! When i got there the anesthesiologist was getting ready to drug me up, and i was starting to get very nervous, however Dr. Hagruad came over and grabbed my hand and told me not to worry and he will see me again soon. That was extremely comforting to me. He even called me the next night to check on me. My recovery Was way easier then expected. And boobs look amazing. I went from a A34 to a DD34 ( very proportion to my body). Some people cant even believe they are fake! They are perfect. A year later and you can barely see the scars! And the surgery was reasonably priced.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2013 | flag

I had rhinoplasty in the spring and I have to say I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Haugrud's office was able to get me in for surgery faster than any of the other offices I called. Dr. Haugrud was very friendly and instantly knew how to approach the procedure. In fact, the entire medical staff, including the anesthesiologist, was friendly and explained everything to me. Dr. Haugrud was also honest about what he could and could not do but the end the results were better than what I had expected. He knew exactly what I wanted. I absolutely recommend this doctor.

Submitted June 2, 2012 | flag

I had super large breasts (34J) for most of my life. When finally deciding on getting a bi-lateral breast reduction I talked to many surgeons before going with Dr. Haugrud. What I like about Dr. H is that he knows his stuff when it comes down to breast reduction. I am amazed after 1 week post-op. how good my new boobs look. (The stitching is just amazing!) I would suggest to other people needing breast reduction done is to do your homework. He could do a better job explaining fully the risks & impact on what you are going in for, but other than that he is a great surgeon (For those that are interested I went from a 34J pre-op to 36H post -op and after the swelling goes down both him & I think I will be a 34-36 DDD) Thanks Dr. H!

Submitted May 9, 2012 | flag

During breast augumentation Dr. Haugrud stripped my pectoral mucle clean from my chest wall on one side and it is not repairable. He tried to use larger implants to cover up his mistake. I just had them removed by another plastic surgeon who was disgusted with what Dr. Haugrud has done to me. Dr. Hagrud did not even want to see his work during my visit back after surgery he knew what he had done! Shame on him.

Submitted April 13, 2012 | flag

I had Dr. Haugrud for rhinoplasty. I wanted to get it done as soon as I could after seeing him, so his receptionist squeezed me in on the day that I wanted. When I went in for the procedure, the staff at the surgical clinic was amazing, and Dr. Haugrud was so kind and even held my hand while I was put to sleep. I am uncomfortable with needles, so his anesthetist was accommodating. Dr. Haugrud called the next day to make sure everything was good, and a staff member called a few days later to make sure again and see if I had any questions (which I did, and she answered it for me). I do not have enough great things to say about him and the staff. My nose is perfect and I am extremely happy with my results.

Submitted March 12, 2012 | flag

I completely agree with the negative review when it came to hands. He removed the pins in my thumb too early and therefore allowing the fracture to slip. He removed them because he was going on vacation. He did not leave anyone to follow-up with while he was gone, and now he says that it is set in place and started to heal incorrectly, and that there is not much more I can do except deal with the lack of mobility I will now experience. I'm sorry , that is really not good enough. I was continually pushed off by his office as I could feel something wasn't right. If this was his hand, would this kind of a response be acceptable?!! I highly doubt it. He says my only other choice is a very risky operation which he did not sound too confident about. Maybe there is someone out there that would be a LOT more confident. Should not have gone to the Rockyview the night of the injury, damn.

Submitted March 12, 2012 | flag