You may also like

Rate Dr. Chris Morash

Dr. Chris Morash's Ratings

Dr. Morash removed tumours from my bladder 3 times, did my follow up checks for all of them and took care of me very well. He is a great doctor to whom patients are people and not just dollar sign representing numbers. He makes a patient feel very comfortable. He is a great, wonderful person and doctor. Thank you for everything Chris. Ali Bartan.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2663124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 25, 2014

I found out back in early 2010 that I had prostate cancer & like most people in a state of shock when I did. I met Dr. Morash that same year to go over my options for the removal of my prostate. I had my operation in 2010 by Dr. Morash and have been going to see him twice a year for follow-ups. A great doctor that makes you feel like a human being and is very dedicated towards his work as well as looking after his patients. Thanks Chris for all of your help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Dr. Morash removed my cancerous prostate using the "robot" at the Ottawa Hospital General Campus. He and his team did an excellent job, removing all cancerous tissue and resulting in a speedy recovery. Dr. Morash is a very personable and dedicated professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

He did multiple scans of my moms entire body following kidney cancer and completely ignored them. She complained for months that she wasn't feeling well. She was referred to another doctor who reviewed these scans and found cancer in her breast and lungs which spread to her brain. Her illness and eventual death is on him and his neglect in following up with her concerns and actually looking at her scans.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Dr. Morash has operated on me at least 10 times. He is brilliant, very practical, and very empathetic. He has saved the lives of three of my friends who had cancer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1373962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2013

DR Morash is one of the most dedicated Dr's I have ever seen... he helped me a lot and many Dr's should use him as an example - He is absolutly great Inge

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1373961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2013

Dr. Morash is gifted, decent and gives patients a sense of confidence. I am currently under his care for prostate cancer. He's professional and through, and very important for me, fullllly explanatory; he is always careful to lay out the options and their implications. In short he is great. He deserves bonus points.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1373960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2012

DR. Morash is a unique individual and a truly great surgeon. He provided me with all of the information and advice concerning my surgery. He presented a level of confidence and reassurance that was comforting and at the same time, totally honest about what could be expected from surgery and other options that that I should be aware of. His team members are excellent as well as his office staff and I would recommend Dr. Morash to anyone who is dealing kidney cancer. He led me through this without me having the fear of death. I have the utmost respect for this man

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1373959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

This man is a total professional at the top of his game!! Honest, caring, gifted and one who inspires confidence.He took me from a very dark place with bladder cancer to a new life. I consider it to be a privilege to be under his care on an ongoing basis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1373958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012

This is my thank you to a great Dr. and all his staff at the Ottawa Civic Hospital! You are a wonderful team! My son had a bike accident 3 years ago and damaged his kidney! We thought that he would have to have his kidney removed because it was so badly hurt... but Dr. Morash decided that because our son was young, strong and healthy they would try and save his kidney! With the wonderful care and help from Dr. Morash and his staff my son recovered 100%. My son is a healthy 22 year old because we had a doctor who made the right decision! I would highly recommend Dr. Morash!!! Thank you !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1373957].votes_count ]]