Dr. Chris Morash

Dr. Chris Morash

Rate Dr. Chris Morash

Dr. Chris Morash's Ratings

Dr. Morash has operated on me at least 10 times. He is brilliant, very practical, and very empathetic. He has saved the lives of three of my friends who had cancer.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2013 | flag

DR Morash is one of the most dedicated Dr's I have ever seen... he helped me a lot and many Dr's should use him as an example - He is absolutly great Inge

Submitted Feb. 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Morash is gifted, decent and gives patients a sense of confidence. I am currently under his care for prostate cancer. He's professional and through, and very important for me, fullllly explanatory; he is always careful to lay out the options and their implications. In short he is great. He deserves bonus points.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2012 | flag

DR. Morash is a unique individual and a truly great surgeon. He provided me with all of the information and advice concerning my surgery. He presented a level of confidence and reassurance that was comforting and at the same time, totally honest about what could be expected from surgery and other options that that I should be aware of. His team members are excellent as well as his office staff and I would recommend Dr. Morash to anyone who is dealing kidney cancer. He led me through this without me having the fear of death. I have the utmost respect for this man

Submitted May 1, 2012 | flag

This man is a total professional at the top of his game!! Honest, caring, gifted and one who inspires confidence.He took me from a very dark place with bladder cancer to a new life. I consider it to be a privilege to be under his care on an ongoing basis.

Submitted March 25, 2012 | flag

This is my thank you to a great Dr. and all his staff at the Ottawa Civic Hospital! You are a wonderful team! My son had a bike accident 3 years ago and damaged his kidney! We thought that he would have to have his kidney removed because it was so badly hurt... but Dr. Morash decided that because our son was young, strong and healthy they would try and save his kidney! With the wonderful care and help from Dr. Morash and his staff my son recovered 100%. My son is a healthy 22 year old because we had a doctor who made the right decision! I would highly recommend Dr. Morash!!! Thank you !!!

Submitted Jan. 19, 2012 | flag

Great Doctor who performed a surgery for bladder cancer on me.Would highly recommend him, very friendly and knowledgeable.Very good followup to the surgery.Staff are friendly and caring.Both he and his staff leave nothing to chance.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. Morash is an excellent Surgeon, and educator. He is kind and compassionate, and always willing to "go the extra mile".He is an extremely capable Doctor and has a heart of gold. So fortunate to have this Dr. when my husband was so ill with Cancer.Dr. Morash was very supportive, of the entire family.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2011 | flag

Great Doctor. Great blend of empathy and bedside manner. He was my Prostate Cancer surgeon a decade ago. Even responded to E Mails.

Submitted July 27, 2011 | flag

Dr. Christopher Morash is probably one of the few Doc's whom is compasionate, honest, and a brilliant surgeon and person!Listens! An exceptional caring and extremely smart. He is the Director of the Cancer Diognostic Centre and runs a large sergical practice but makes you feel , you are his only patient.

Submitted July 16, 2011 | flag