Dr. Roanne Segal

Rate Dr. Roanne Segal

Dr. Roanne Segal's Ratings

What a fantastic oncologist!! She knows her stuff and doesn't beat around the bush. I was very lucky to have her as my oncologist when I went through breast cancer in 2010. If you can choose your oncologist, don't hesitate..she's wonderful.

Submitted May 26, 2014 | flag

Fine physician/oncologist. Great humour and knowledge. I am one lucky dude to have her as my oncologist. I have been under her care for 4 years plus now.

Submitted May 17, 2014 | flag

Dr. Segal was my oncologist 9 years ago. She was amazing, personable, kind, compassionate, brilliant. Saved my life.

Submitted March 22, 2014 | flag

Dr. Segal is the most compassionate Dr. I have ever seen. She knows how to make her patients very comfortable. She is also very very knowledgeable, I feel very lucky to have Dr. Segal as my oncologist. When I leave her office I feel confidante.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2013 | flag

Super Doctor. Could not ask for a better one. Always good natured with a terrific sense of humour. She has kept me alive a lot longer than I thought I was going to be around for which I am of course grateful.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2012 | flag

She has been my doctor since 2006, would not want anyone else, simply the best!

Submitted June 25, 2012 | flag

Doctor Segal treated my wife during the past year. Her personal attention and care is very unique. She remebers every detail about her patients, she calls us even after hours to check on how my wife is doing. Excellent bedside manners and takes time to discuss and explain things and options. Thanks Dr. Segal for giving us support and hope when it is most needed.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2012 | flag

Dr. Segal brings patient advocacy to a very high level. She is a person who cares for the patient beyond all else. she is an extremely focussed individual who doesn't stop digging until a solution is found.

Submitted July 6, 2011 | flag

Simply best doctor I ever had. Saves my life more than one and for that I thank her

Submitted June 24, 2011 | flag

Dr Segal has been my Oncologist for nearly 3 years and she has the knowledge and patience that makes me very comfortable with her, If there is question about my treatment, we both have the chance to make a combined decision which is the best for my health.She is always on time, and I have only had her miss one appointment, when she was away attending a conference. I have the greatest confidence in her for my survival. Thanks Dr Segal, keep up the great work.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2010 | flag