You may also like

Rate Dr. Philip Solomon

Dr. Philip Solomon's Ratings

Underwent surgery to remove two parathyroid glands from my throat. Dr. Solomon did an excellent job, and the scar is very minimal. I have heard horror stories from other people who had the same procedure as mine, with another doctor, and had very large scars. I had nothing to worry about as Dr. Solomon is clearly a well trained and talented surgeon. He even came to visit me twice while I was recuperating in the hospital. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2759304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

We have been very happy with Dr. Solomons work. My daughter had her ears done, my son had breathing problems that needed to be addressed. He then decided to change his nose a bit. Dr Solomon did a great job keeping his nose natural looking while straightening it. He may need to do more for the breathing issues and will go back to Dr. Solomon to do it eventually. My Dad recently had a large mole removed from above his eye because it was affecting his sight. He has healed well and is happy with the result. He can see peripherally again. Thank you again to Dr. Solomon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2744551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

I had my nose done sept 2014. I wanted to change the shape of my nose since I was 30 years old. I decided to go with Dr Soloman we met a few times then did some before and after photos. I decided to have it done at the clinic, it was the best decision I made everyone was really kind to me and made sure I felt safe. After my surgery Dr Soloman called me at home the next day to make sure I was doing ok and the following days after that his nurse called me to make sure I was ok. It made me so happy to get those phone calls. It is now 6 months since my surgery and my nose looks amazing! I am really happy with the results I still have swelling at the tip but every day it looks better and better. Thank you Dr Soloman and your staff for such a great experience again I LOVE M Y NOSE!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2734105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Really nice guy and knows what he's doing would definitely recommend him to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

I had a problem with my crooked nose and Dr. Solomon's skill in what he does fixed my problem. I will agree that the consultation sessions are in-n-out fast, but the guy knows what's he doing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2718094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Dr. Solomon may be busy but that's because he's the best. He always andwer d my emailed promptly when I had any questions or concerns and seemed to genuinely care during my recover process. He is up front and honest that he cannot guarantee results, which is refreshing because I'd rather know the truth then be lied to. His nurse is amazing she was incredibly sweet and knowledgable . All in all I had a great experience and would suggest him to anyone looking to have rhinoplasty

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2710057].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

This is my 3 surgery with Dr.Solomon and I think that this is the final one. My nose looks awesome and I can finally breathe. Thank God for Dr.Solomon .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

Underwent rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Solomon, who couldn't achieve the results he reassured me were possible. My consultation appts with him on both accounts were like 3 mins long; i was in and out - like walking through a revolving door. Barely had a chance to explain what I wanted, and sure enough, the results reflected just that. Now I am seeing another doctor, who is telling me that in order to achieve my desired look, he has to undo some of solomons work. Now my shot at best possible results is limited due to all the scar tissue formation and thickness from previous 2 operations. Wish I had done more research and more careful Surgeon selection before i made my decision. What a nightmare.

Was this rating useful? 13 [[ userState['ratings'][2692533].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

Was this rating useful? 12 [[ userState['ratings'][2660976].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

Will never go back to dr Solomon . It was recommended by a friend of mine . I went for botox and filler . Luckily I had only botox . I developed same day reaction to botox which continued for two weeks . I tried calling his office and book appointment and they will not give me appointment and never answered the calls. I was never explained side effects of botox and I didn't know what happened . That being said I will never go to dr Solomon or recommend him to anyone . Very poor service . Not accommodating Bona

Was this rating useful? 13 [[ userState['ratings'][2660308].votes_count ]]