You may also like

Rate Dr. Philip Solomon

Dr. Philip Solomon's Ratings

I recently took my teenage son to see Dr. Solomon for a consultation for plastic surgery on his ear. My son and I found him to be soft-spoken, pleasant, knowledgeable and reassuring. The secretary and nurse were great as well. The surgery took place a few weeks later, and my son was very pleased with the outcome. We would definitely recommend this doctor based on our experience. It's hard to find this combination of high skill and great bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2846145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

This doctor has caused so much pain and suffering for my friend

Was this rating useful? 10 [[ userState['ratings'][2842492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

It has been less than 2 months since I had a mid facelift/necklift and Active FX laser. I am thrilled beyond belief with my results and what Dr. Solomon was able to do. It's just beyond belief for me. He is not only a caring and skilled surgeon but he is also an artist as my results are incredibly natural. He was always available to answer questions and would check up on me while I was home during recovery. He is very caring and calm - which is what you want in a surgeon. The level of skill, kindness, and compassion was way above my expectations. Don't let the bad reviews sway you and look at other review sites for further confirmation of his skill and talent. In recovery I had no pain, only some discomfort which really surprised me. His staff are fantastic too and are on top of things even when I was not. They are all a really nice group of people. I felt safe and cared for with Dr. Solomon and his team and would highly recommend him. I will also go back for further treatments/renovations as needed down the road. He is definitely deserving of praise. Thanks again Dr. Solomon, this has been a positive life changing experience and the best thing I could have done for myself.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2840379].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 17, 2015

Ruins peoples life with radiesse injections and is a horrible doctor! Please don't let let this doctor do any procedures on you!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 11 [[ userState['ratings'][2837818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I don't know what to say it's a long story
I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS MAN EVER!
Selfish and self centred. He only likes certain patients and he does a good job on their face.

IF HE IS TRULY A DOCTOR THERE IS NO NEED FOR ADVERTISING. That's my opinion I don't know about others.
Whoever chooses to proceed with this man I don't like even like to call him a doctor. Consider and read the reviews.

I'm not gonna write anything else it's too late and I'm not gonna waste my time on him.

I'm doing this for u guys out there so u don't make mistake as my friends and my sister.

Was this rating useful? 10 [[ userState['ratings'][2836606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Had rhinoplasty a few months ago, it went fine recovery was not as bad as expected....however I did also feel rushed, and my 7 day follow up was booked with a really mean nurse (the main nurse at the centre street location. Dr was not going to see me unless I 'wanted to ask something'. Just had surgery and not being see by the doc??? It's like a chop shop. Very risky I'd say. The nurse was also mean and ripped my cast off, I said ouch and she said ' I'm not damaging it don't worry'. I get the sense the staff are very unhappy.....

Before the surgery I also felt rushed, it seemed like he didnt even review my case or photos before operating. He is extremely relaxed about his job, which is good on one hand but....I would also argue that it seems he cares little and might be overconfident and willing to abuse his position of power.

So I would say, overall I'm somewhat pleased with the results, I know it's too early to really tell as it will continue to change over the year, but in retrospect I would not have taken this big a risk with dr, Solomon and his less than professional practice.

Was this rating useful? 10 [[ userState['ratings'][2833330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I had a perotidectomy several years ago. H e went out of town on vacation and I did not see him the entire time I was in the hospital.I have since found out it was not necessary. I still weep on the side of my face when I chew. I am a USA citizen and he had to have payment before surgery. I wrote a check but stopped payment after the neglect. He then committed fraud (in my opinion) and without my concent had it charged to my credit card I had given to the hospital.

Was this rating useful? 14 [[ userState['ratings'][2828329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I went in to see Dr solomon for the first consultation he spend 60 second and telling me what to do with my nose and after he called me sweetie I will see you next time and that is not professional coming from a doctor I was very uncomfortable weird and confused because that was first time meeting him and he pressured me to make the second appointment. So I did , I went in for second appointment I waited 45 min and finally when I got to see him It was not more then couple min max and the questions I was trying to ask and we're asked I got back an answer that was not related to my questions . I will not reccomend this Dr to anyone because he does not spend enough time with his patients and he gives you incorrect information doesn't answer question even when asking him does not try to educate you in regards to rhinoplasty which is very serious surgery and if I decide to have a surgery I need correct information . This Dr all he things about is MONEY and he does not care about patient well being and has no professional manners for me to trust him .
I will not reccomend this Dr at all but if you wish to be treated with disrespect and unprofessional way then go for it.

Was this rating useful? 19 [[ userState['ratings'][2805026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I had surgery for my thyroid with Dr. Solomon. Since than I have had severe complications, I feel like something is choking me and can swollen food properly. He was not thorough before the surgery to explain of any complications. His appointments are rushed and doesn't give any time to ask questions nor will properly answer any questions. For each question I had he would go off topic and start explain something irrelevant to my question. I DO NOT recommend Dr. Solomon. Plus his office staff are not friendly and extremely rude. I wish I never came across him as a doctor. I was just so desperate and sick and tired of my thyroid issue and rushed my self to get treatment. Now to realize I made the biggest mistake in my life and instead of getting better after surgery with Dr. Solomon my condition has gotten worse by far. Post surgery was very difficult to get an appointment with Dr. Solomon. Not a caring doctor. Just a butcher.

Was this rating useful? 16 [[ userState['ratings'][2798727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I had a rhinoplasty and chin reduction by Dr. Solomon in July 2014. From the first appointment Dr. Solomon was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain the surgery and expected results thoroughly and clearly. He was excellent. Following the surgery in the recovery room I had some minor complications in recovery and he was there reassuring me and comforting me. I never felt rushed at any of the follow-up appointments. Dr. Solomon is an amazing surgeon and I would absolutely recommend him. He is excellent! Thank you Dr. Solomon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2798534].votes_count ]]