You may also like

Rate Dr. Philip Solomon

Dr. Philip Solomon's Ratings

I went for consult for radiesse and botox . I waited for couple weeks just so i can see the dr as i have allergy and wanted to discuss . Never mind that the dr wasnt there i saw a nurse who told me for one vial radiesse is 1200 and i have paid 550 before . She was not informative i tried asking question she said no wait for the dr in couple hours will be in speachelss aa i waited couple weeks for filler and botox Absolutely will never go back . Stuff so rude nor friendly . Dr solomon waste of time , over pricing me his nurse 1200 for one vial radiesse . Huh thank god for other good PS

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2790509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

If you want to get your face ruined, use Dr. Solomon.

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2789433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

When i was 14 I got my nose done, i was bullied about it for a long time. Dr.Solomon has easily changed my life, I couldnt be happier with it. Best purchase I have made. 4 years later I am now seeing him again for something else, he cares and gives feedback. Thankyou Dr.Solomon for your amazing work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I saw Dr.Solomon many years ago for ear, nose &throat, told me I need sinus surgery didn't even take time to explain or request any imaging I was rushed , barely had a chance to ask question about my breathing issue but tried to sell me into Botox and as I wasn't interested he literally rushed me out the door , unprofessional ,didn't feel he cares about the patients well being . So last year I came across one of his patients who had Face lift and was pleased with the results so I was interested in his opinion only as I wasn't impressed from before with him Anyways I called his office to book facelift, wow how disappointed I was with stuff . Booking me with a nurse ? And that's Dr Solomon's policy . Rude ,not accommodating .Like Whatever it's your loss Will never call or go there again .Will never trust a consult with a nurse regarding my face . Fashion magazines and all that advertising its kinda alarming . Good surgeon does not need to promote his work. The work promotes the surgeon .

Was this rating useful? 15 [[ userState['ratings'][2773731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Underwent surgery to remove two parathyroid glands from my throat. Dr. Solomon did an excellent job, and the scar is very minimal. I have heard horror stories from other people who had the same procedure as mine, with another doctor, and had very large scars. I had nothing to worry about as Dr. Solomon is clearly a well trained and talented surgeon. He even came to visit me twice while I was recuperating in the hospital. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2759304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Dr. Philip Solomon's response
Thank you for entrusting me to be your doctor and for taking the time to write a review. I am very pleased that you are happy with the results and had an enjoyable experience.

Submitted April 7, 2015

We have been very happy with Dr. Solomons work. My daughter had her ears done, my son had breathing problems that needed to be addressed. He then decided to change his nose a bit. Dr Solomon did a great job keeping his nose natural looking while straightening it. He may need to do more for the breathing issues and will go back to Dr. Solomon to do it eventually. My Dad recently had a large mole removed from above his eye because it was affecting his sight. He has healed well and is happy with the result. He can see peripherally again. Thank you again to Dr. Solomon.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2744551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

I had my nose done sept 2014. I wanted to change the shape of my nose since I was 30 years old. I decided to go with Dr Soloman we met a few times then did some before and after photos. I decided to have it done at the clinic, it was the best decision I made everyone was really kind to me and made sure I felt safe. After my surgery Dr Soloman called me at home the next day to make sure I was doing ok and the following days after that his nurse called me to make sure I was ok. It made me so happy to get those phone calls. It is now 6 months since my surgery and my nose looks amazing! I am really happy with the results I still have swelling at the tip but every day it looks better and better. Thank you Dr Soloman and your staff for such a great experience again I LOVE M Y NOSE!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2734105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Really nice guy and knows what he's doing would definitely recommend him to anyone

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2724494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

I had a problem with my crooked nose and Dr. Solomon's skill in what he does fixed my problem. I will agree that the consultation sessions are in-n-out fast, but the guy knows what's he doing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2718094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Dr. Solomon may be busy but that's because he's the best. He always andwer d my emailed promptly when I had any questions or concerns and seemed to genuinely care during my recover process. He is up front and honest that he cannot guarantee results, which is refreshing because I'd rather know the truth then be lied to. His nurse is amazing she was incredibly sweet and knowledgable . All in all I had a great experience and would suggest him to anyone looking to have rhinoplasty

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2710057].votes_count ]]