Rate Dr. Philip Solomon

Dr. Philip Solomon's Ratings

I had my nose done sept 2014. I wanted to change the shape of my nose since I was 30 years old. I decided to go with Dr Soloman we met a few times then did some before and after photos. I decided to have it done at the clinic, it was the best decision I made everyone was really kind to me and made sure I felt safe. After my surgery Dr Soloman called me at home the next day to make sure I was doing ok and the following days after that his nurse called me to make sure I was ok. It made me so happy to get those phone calls. It is now 6 months since my surgery and my nose looks amazing! I am really happy with the results I still have swelling at the tip but every day it looks better and better. Thank you Dr Soloman and your staff for such a great experience again I LOVE M Y NOSE!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Really nice guy and knows what he's doing would definitely recommend him to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

I had a problem with my crooked nose and Dr. Solomon's skill in what he does fixed my problem. I will agree that the consultation sessions are in-n-out fast, but the guy knows what's he doing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2718094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Dr. Solomon may be busy but that's because he's the best. He always andwer d my emailed promptly when I had any questions or concerns and seemed to genuinely care during my recover process. He is up front and honest that he cannot guarantee results, which is refreshing because I'd rather know the truth then be lied to. His nurse is amazing she was incredibly sweet and knowledgable . All in all I had a great experience and would suggest him to anyone looking to have rhinoplasty

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2710057].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

This is my 3 surgery with Dr.Solomon and I think that this is the final one. My nose looks awesome and I can finally breathe. Thank God for Dr.Solomon .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

Underwent rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Solomon, who couldn't achieve the results he reassured me were possible. My consultation appts with him on both accounts were like 3 mins long; i was in and out - like walking through a revolving door. Barely had a chance to explain what I wanted, and sure enough, the results reflected just that. Now I am seeing another doctor, who is telling me that in order to achieve my desired look, he has to undo some of solomons work. Now my shot at best possible results is limited due to all the scar tissue formation and thickness from previous 2 operations. Wish I had done more research and more careful Surgeon selection before i made my decision. What a nightmare.

Was this rating useful? 10 [[ userState['ratings'][2692533].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

Was this rating useful? 9 [[ userState['ratings'][2660976].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

Will never go back to dr Solomon . It was recommended by a friend of mine . I went for botox and filler . Luckily I had only botox . I developed same day reaction to botox which continued for two weeks . I tried calling his office and book appointment and they will not give me appointment and never answered the calls. I was never explained side effects of botox and I didn't know what happened . That being said I will never go to dr Solomon or recommend him to anyone . Very poor service . Not accommodating Bona

Was this rating useful? 11 [[ userState['ratings'][2660308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2014

Drsolomon is absolutely no no . Don't go His entire stuff is cold , rude like whatever it's your loss . Was there for botox .He was not more then 5 min didn't explain anything , hand me the form to sign and moved to another patient wasn't even accessible after the procedure and I have extremely discomfort due to his improper injection . Do not reccomend him . He is not knowledgable nor caring doctor . Will never go back to him . After care follow up is worthless . He doesn't care for certain patient I guess . All the positive reviews is hard to believe as I had terrible experience with him . Dr Solomon and his entire stuff are not welcoming and is payed service but you will get terrible service . I will never go back. B.A

Was this rating useful? 13 [[ userState['ratings'][2659444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

Terrible doctor . Please people believe the negative reviews . He is all over the place and you putting your face your health at risk by going to him .his is cold rude and very careless doctor .he ruined my face . Read some reviews in real self. Www.realself.com being in magazines doesn't make him experienced and good PS . He actually ruines faces . If I had the money I would probably advertise myself to . Good doctors don't need fashion magazines to prove that he is great experienced doctors . It's proven fact . It shows the faces he has destroyed . I wish I read the reviews before I went to him .

Was this rating useful? 19 [[ userState['ratings'][2646048].votes_count ]]