Rate Dr. Philip Solomon

Dr. Philip Solomon's Ratings

Everyday I wake up I love my nose, my face, my new life and it's all thanks to Dr. Solomon. It's been a year and a half and I still think about him, hence what brought me here. I find it incredibly hard to believe some of these negative ratings here- he is one of the best. I had a complicated surgery due to trauma suffered on my nose and the surplus of cartlidge i was born with in the shape but my nose looks absolutely incredible and he has changed my life completely. This man is beyond talented, with a skill unmatched by any in the city. If you have questions or concerns I would be more than happy to detail my experience with you at [email protected] (I would be happy to send pictures as well). Again Dr. Solomon, I love you and your team and thank you for everything- there is no price I can put on what you've done for me, confidence, and my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

I recently had a skin cancer removed from my nose. A dermatologist had removed one previously but it came back. I was referred to Dr Solomon and he saw me the following week. He did the procedure right away. He was easy going and friendly. After a week the stitches were removed. In the follow up visit he confirmed that there was no residual cancer found in the peripheral area.
Good new indeed. My nose is looking much better now. Great staff, speedy appointments, never had to wait too long in the office. Thank you Dr Solomon !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

No one ever wants to hear that their biopsy has come back positive and that they have cancer. That one word strikes fear in the heart; but, thanks to the professional, calm, concerned and compassionate demeanour of Dr. Solomon, all my questions were answered and my fears were allayed as I put my trust in him. At the hospital, his bedside manner was amazing, his smile relaxed me and his jokes had me laughing more and worrying less, which says so much about his ability to understand what his patients need! As a reflection of Dr. Solomon, his office staff is caring, understanding and efficient. I never had to wait very long for them to return my call or to have my questions answered, no matter what I asked from rescheduling an appointment to having a direction repeated. Dr. Solomon's office hours are also a blessing, as he is available early, which is great for me and, most importantly, there was never a time when I had to wait very long to see him.

To Dr. Solomon and all his staff, I consider meeting you the silver lining in the cloud that entered my life, this year.
From the very bottom of my heart, thank you!!

mary

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487738].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

It has been a few years since I had my septoplasty done with Dr. Solomon and I can't say enough about him and his staff! I have referred several people to him and all say the exact same things about him. Not only did Dr. Solomon do a superb job, he went above and beyond his call of duty. Unfortunately unbeknownst to anyone I had an allergy and that required me to have a few surgeries in 3 weeks. Dr. Solomon could have passed me off to anyone in emergency, but he didn't. He drove back from the cottage and ensured that no one messed with his work. He did not have to do this. This proved to me he truly cared and had a phenomenal bedside manner. He is honest and doesn't feed you what you want to hear. I wanted a cute petite nose and he told me this was not possible because of my cartilage make. Instead he told me what was possible and it looks fantastic. He is realistic. I trust him thoroughly and would recommend him in a heartbeat!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

I went to Dr. Solomon two years ago for rhinoplasty, but ended up chickening out. This year I started to regret my decision not to go through with the surgery so I decided to go through with it. From my personal experience, I realized to trust yourself and your doctor. Clearly communicate what criticism you may have during your consultation so both parties have a mutual understanding, which is exactly what Dr. Solomon accomplished. I also learned not to listen to other people, don’t listen to your family and friends if they try to discourage you from doing surgery. Therefore, trust yourself and ensure you know what it that you want and just go through with it. After meeting with Dr. Solomon a second time I had confidence in his expertise and I would do it all over again. I had my surgery in May and it’s currently July (About a month and a half of recovery), I am extremely happy with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

I'm in my early 50's and recently had a Mini Lift to address my neck & jowls. I was noticing sagging in my jawline and neck that really bothered me and made me look older. I am 1 week post op and already thrilled with the results! Dr. Solomon was able to tighten up my jawline and neck looseness so it appears less saggy and much tighter. The sutures are small and hidden behind my ears and hairline and my scars are very small and minimal. I'm ecstatic with my results. Dr. Solomon did a fantastic job and would recommend him to anyone thinking of doing any facial surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Solomon performed a rhinoplasty for me procedure this year and I am extremely pleased with my results. I was very nervous to go through surgery and I wondered if it was really all worth it. My nose was large with a big bump. It was very out of proportion to my face and did not compliment the rest if my facial features in any way. I was also worried that it would look very different and obvious that I had gotten the procedure. Dr. Solomon was a pleasure to work with, he reassured me that I had nothing to worry about and I was in good hands. Two months after my consultation I had the surgery. I didn't experience any black and blue, obvious sweeling or any pain, only a bit of nausea and disiness from the anaesthesia. My recovery was quick and after a week of wearing a splint, although swollen my nose looked great. The results are pretty much a smaller version of my old nose sans the bump which makes a huge difference. My fears were gone and I am so happy I did it. Thanks Dr. Solomon

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

My chin has bothered me for years, I’ve always felt it was too small for my face and I finally decided to have it fixed. Right from the consultation, Dr. Solomon made me feel very comfortable and answered all my questions and addressed my concerns. He was friendly, extremely patient and polite throughout. The procedure was quick and overall not bad. Dr. Solomon made a small incision under my chin, and placed an implant. I felt a bit a stiff for a few weeks, now that the swelling is settling down, I absolutely love the results and wish I would have done it years ago! I feel my facial profile is stronger and I look prettier and feel so much better about my appearance. Thank you Dr. Solomon and all the staff for an amazing experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

I am so happy with my new nose. I went in, not expecting it to be perfect but when the cast was taken off, I was in shock. Everyone I know is amazed of how the result turned out, still have a lot of healing to do but I am very happy. Please realize that the nature of your nose is different from others and you may not get a "perfect" result but don't freak people out because of the bad reviews. Dr. Solmon was very professional and he always cut to the chase. I think his work speaks for itself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448699].votes_count ]]