Rate Dr. Philip Solomon

Dr. Philip Solomon's Ratings

Terrible doctor . Please people believe the negative reviews . He is all over the place and you putting your face your health at risk by going to him .his is cold rude and very careless doctor .he ruined my face . Read some reviews in real self. Www.realself.com being in magazines doesn't make him experienced and good PS . He actually ruines faces . If I had the money I would probably advertise myself to . Good doctors don't need fashion magazines to prove that he is great experienced doctors . It's proven fact . It shows the faces he has destroyed . I wish I read the reviews before I went to him .

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2646048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Went in for a consultation . He sits down and starts talking to me about how were gonna fix my nose. I was like no....im here for my chin. He looks down at his file and is like oh what a minuite your not elena! sorry about that. LIKE WTF? i read about this guy in the biggest fashion magazines and I get there and he dosnt even read the file of the patient? I dont know....to me that just seems bad for someone of his status. He should at least get his brain together lol Never went to him...went to DR.Konrad black in richmondhill. He was cheaper and more experience as a surgeon. He is also found in the major fashion magazines as well.HE is a doll, and such a family man. He really cares about his patients and he was REALLY HONEST and didnt try to rip me off cus im a young girl. He was honest about what I need/didnt have to do to myself. Didnt oversell it.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2641283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Dr. Solomon. 3 words. I love you. In september, you changed my life. You gave me confidence, and you gave me a perfect, adorable, small, pretty, natural, wonderful, breathable nose!!! I believe it was "closed surgery" as I cannot even see a scar. My healing went just as expected. While it has only been short of 2 months, and it takes a full year to heal from rhinoplasty/ septoplasty, my healing process has flown by and I look incredible and im not even fully healed! words cannot describe how pleased i am with my results. I would also like to mention that after the cast/ splint was removed, my nose looked not so good... and I actually had an emotional breakdown in your office. Dr solomon's handled me with such kindness and compassion. He calmed me down right away, he reassured me that i wasn't even near healed yet and that this happens a lot, and I wasnt the only one to cry like a baby after having the splint removed *as my nose did not look as I had hoped it would. Fast forward 6 weeks later, and I return for my post checkup, my nose is looking just as he said, significant improvement, and I feel absolutely amazing. He was so sweet and understanding the whole way through, and what I appreciate most about him was his non-judgmental and forgiving nature toward my concerns. I am a very untrusting person, and it takes a lot for me to have confidence in my drs, but with dr. solomon, I give him my complete trust. He is absolutely amazing at what he does, and I would recommend septoplasty / rhinoplasty with this dr to anyone who is considering him. Although you might be waiting a little while in is office, he is DEFINITELY WORTH THE WAIT!!! Dr. Solomon you are The Nose God.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2617506].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

DR SOLOMON he rushes and feel like its a drive through. He is supposed to dona septoplasty but didnt do it. Stil have a crooked septum and result stil have crooked nose. When I tried to point out this he said i may need mental help because my nose looks great :( despite everyone else pointing out my nose stil not even . I stil have problems breathing especiallly at night. I recommend you dont dismiss the negative reviews.. find a doctor with 20 or more years experience who knows what they are doing

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2613459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Why Is my review being deleted . I will soon write my review and my story with Solomon .

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2591724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I had a neck lift done by Dr. Solomon. Had this ugly looking "turkey neck" thing, - other that this issue I was/am happy with my looks-60 year male. Other cosmetic surgeons recommended a full face lift- which I didn't really want to have nor pay for. Dr. Solomon said right away- " i can fix this" and he did. I am totally happy with the outcome.
I was very apprehensive about having the surgery, but right from the first examination I was impressed with his confidence and sincerity. Dr. Solomon is very talented and competent and did exactly what he said he could do to improve my condition.
Stan in Richmond Hill

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Stan in Richmond Hill

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

I went to see Dr. Solomon as he was recommended by my endocrinologist because I needed to have a nodule removed from my thyroid. I was extremely impressed with how quickly he was able to have my biopsy and surgery scheduled even though it was not cancer. Surgery is always stressful but his calm personality made it a positive experience. The fact that he is also a plastic surgeon is a bonus when it came to thinking about the scar I would be left with. His staff is very accommodating and you never wait very long for your appointment. Thanks for all your help Dr. Solomon

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569300].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

I was recommended by a friend. Her daughter had nose surgery and were SO pleased with not only the surgery results but with Dr. Solomon. My friend said he was so calm, involved, and caring. I inquired two years ago to have my nose fixed but wasn't impressed by the first surgeon I went to see and dropped the idea ... until my friend shared her daughter's experience. I thought Dr. Solomon is someone who had undeniable skill but the personality that would make the process a pleasure and the staff to compliment his efforts. Bottom line, he did a great job for me and the experience was very positive. With out a doubt, I can highly recommend Dr. Philip Solomon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550455].votes_count ]]