You may also like

Rate Dr. Philip Solomon

Dr. Philip Solomon's Ratings

I went in to see Dr solomon for the first consultation he spend 60 second and telling me what to do with my nose and after he called me sweetie I will see you next time and that is not professional coming from a doctor I was very uncomfortable weird and confused because that was first time meeting him and he pressured me to make the second appointment. So I did , I went in for second appointment I waited 45 min and finally when I got to see him It was not more then couple min max and the questions I was trying to ask and we're asked I got back an answer that was not related to my questions . I will not reccomend this Dr to anyone because he does not spend enough time with his patients and he gives you incorrect information doesn't answer question even when asking him does not try to educate you in regards to rhinoplasty which is very serious surgery and if I decide to have a surgery I need correct information . This Dr all he things about is MONEY and he does not care about patient well being and has no professional manners for me to trust him .
I will not reccomend this Dr at all but if you wish to be treated with disrespect and unprofessional way then go for it.

Was this rating useful? 11 [[ userState['ratings'][2805026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I had surgery for my thyroid with Dr. Solomon. Since than I have had severe complications, I feel like something is choking me and can swollen food properly. He was not thorough before the surgery to explain of any complications. His appointments are rushed and doesn't give any time to ask questions nor will properly answer any questions. For each question I had he would go off topic and start explain something irrelevant to my question. I DO NOT recommend Dr. Solomon. Plus his office staff are not friendly and extremely rude. I wish I never came across him as a doctor. I was just so desperate and sick and tired of my thyroid issue and rushed my self to get treatment. Now to realize I made the biggest mistake in my life and instead of getting better after surgery with Dr. Solomon my condition has gotten worse by far. Post surgery was very difficult to get an appointment with Dr. Solomon. Not a caring doctor. Just a butcher.

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2798727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I had a rhinoplasty and chin reduction by Dr. Solomon in July 2014. From the first appointment Dr. Solomon was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain the surgery and expected results thoroughly and clearly. He was excellent. Following the surgery in the recovery room I had some minor complications in recovery and he was there reassuring me and comforting me. I never felt rushed at any of the follow-up appointments. Dr. Solomon is an amazing surgeon and I would absolutely recommend him. He is excellent! Thank you Dr. Solomon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2798534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I went for consult for radiesse and botox . I waited for couple weeks just so i can see the dr as i have allergy and wanted to discuss . Never mind that the dr wasnt there i saw a nurse who told me for one vial radiesse is 1200 and i have paid 550 before . She was not informative i tried asking question she said no wait for the dr in couple hours will be in speachelss aa i waited couple weeks for filler and botox Absolutely will never go back . Stuff so rude nor friendly . Dr solomon waste of time , over pricing me his nurse 1200 for one vial radiesse . Huh thank god for other good PS

Was this rating useful? 11 [[ userState['ratings'][2790509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

If you want to get your face ruined, use Dr. Solomon.

Was this rating useful? 11 [[ userState['ratings'][2789433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

When i was 14 I got my nose done, i was bullied about it for a long time. Dr.Solomon has easily changed my life, I couldnt be happier with it. Best purchase I have made. 4 years later I am now seeing him again for something else, he cares and gives feedback. Thankyou Dr.Solomon for your amazing work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I saw Dr.Solomon many years ago for ear, nose &throat, told me I need sinus surgery didn't even take time to explain or request any imaging I was rushed , barely had a chance to ask question about my breathing issue but tried to sell me into Botox and as I wasn't interested he literally rushed me out the door , unprofessional ,didn't feel he cares about the patients well being . So last year I came across one of his patients who had Face lift and was pleased with the results so I was interested in his opinion only as I wasn't impressed from before with him Anyways I called his office to book facelift, wow how disappointed I was with stuff . Booking me with a nurse ? And that's Dr Solomon's policy . Rude ,not accommodating .Like Whatever it's your loss Will never call or go there again .Will never trust a consult with a nurse regarding my face . Fashion magazines and all that advertising its kinda alarming . Good surgeon does not need to promote his work. The work promotes the surgeon .

Was this rating useful? 19 [[ userState['ratings'][2773731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Underwent surgery to remove two parathyroid glands from my throat. Dr. Solomon did an excellent job, and the scar is very minimal. I have heard horror stories from other people who had the same procedure as mine, with another doctor, and had very large scars. I had nothing to worry about as Dr. Solomon is clearly a well trained and talented surgeon. He even came to visit me twice while I was recuperating in the hospital. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2759304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Dr. Philip Solomon's response
Thank you for entrusting me to be your doctor and for taking the time to write a review. I am very pleased that you are happy with the results and had an enjoyable experience.

Submitted April 7, 2015

We have been very happy with Dr. Solomons work. My daughter had her ears done, my son had breathing problems that needed to be addressed. He then decided to change his nose a bit. Dr Solomon did a great job keeping his nose natural looking while straightening it. He may need to do more for the breathing issues and will go back to Dr. Solomon to do it eventually. My Dad recently had a large mole removed from above his eye because it was affecting his sight. He has healed well and is happy with the result. He can see peripherally again. Thank you again to Dr. Solomon.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2744551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

I had my nose done sept 2014. I wanted to change the shape of my nose since I was 30 years old. I decided to go with Dr Soloman we met a few times then did some before and after photos. I decided to have it done at the clinic, it was the best decision I made everyone was really kind to me and made sure I felt safe. After my surgery Dr Soloman called me at home the next day to make sure I was doing ok and the following days after that his nurse called me to make sure I was ok. It made me so happy to get those phone calls. It is now 6 months since my surgery and my nose looks amazing! I am really happy with the results I still have swelling at the tip but every day it looks better and better. Thank you Dr Soloman and your staff for such a great experience again I LOVE M Y NOSE!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2734105].votes_count ]]