Rate Dr. Steve Godin

Dr. Steve Godin's Ratings

Very thorough, knowledgeable and professional. Patient and insightful.

Submitted April 5, 2014 | flag

Ican't say enough about Dr. Steve Godin. He is kind, helpful and always professional. Has greatly improved my overall health.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2012 | flag

We have been going to Steve and his team for several years and have referred many friends. They are friendly, knowledgable, accommodating and we would encourage all to realize the depth of the issues that they can help you with, amazing:)!!

Submitted Oct. 17, 2011 | flag

Excellent chiropractor - knows his stuff and is very personable.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2011 | flag

fantastic Chiropractor, very helpful and very caring. I would recommend him to anyone who needs this type of care. He is great!

Submitted Oct. 20, 2010 | flag

Excellent Chiropractor. Great communication. Really knows what he's talking about and gives good advice.

Submitted May 26, 2010 | flag

Very good doctor, would highly recommend his services. Very nice to talk to, not intimating as some doctors can be. Very pleased patient

Submitted Jan. 30, 2008 | flag

I have seen Steve quite a few times. He is a wonderful chiropractor. He has a great personality, is gentle and soft spoken with patients. You know that he cares. I always enjoyed my visits there as his staff was also great - warm and wonderful people.

Submitted July 17, 2007 | flag

I cannot express enough how much Steve's chiropractic care has improved my life. I don't think I would ever stop going. He definately cares about his patients' health. Thank you so very much. -TG

Submitted March 2, 2007 | flag