Rate Dr. Farid Kakavand

Dr. Farid Kakavand's Ratings

He used to be a good doctor when he first arrived in Keswick a few years ago. He took his time to find out what was wrong with you and then went ahead to prescribe you something. For the last 4 years, he is too busy to hear what you have say and basically spends only a few minutes with me after I have been waiting at least 30 - 1 hour in the waiting room.
Every time I go there, I am left with a bad taste in my mouth that he didn't really address my health issues. I am always angry after visiting him. what happened to the oath that he took to save lives? It seems its all about money now.
I changed to another doctor a few months ago.
If you are really ill, find another doctor who cares about his patients. Dr Kakavand doesn't

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

OMG!!!! I have never seen doctor like him. He is charging for every single job and send all the prescription to his wife who has a pharmacy beside him.
Somebody have to stop him !!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

I am also blessed to have found Dr. Kakavand. He is very caring and takes time to explain things to you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1375173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

I am blessed having found Dr.Kakavand. He has been our Family Doctor for the past 6 years. contrary of what been posted about him not caring, I think he cares a lot. He listens and I must add he did help one of my family members to go off the oxycontin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1375172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2012

Seems he places "addicts" at the top of the list, rather then get the problem rectified, its easier to prescribe a drug to fix the problem, then perhaps go to a specialist and seek farther into the problem! New technology today says you should take the time and re-evaluate the problem!! Now he gets a wingbat in there, Dr. Osoro to handle the fact he is not taking new patients... yes we are in Keswick, we are not degenerates with addictions, we are humans with a reason to live and live life healthy! Sad sad sad... I used to like Dr. Kakavand, even the locals tell me he has changed, well my husband goes there and I want him to live forever, I dont think kakavand cares really!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1375171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

He is very thorough and has an excellent manner about him. He actually cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1375170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

I am grateful that Dr. Kakavand is our family doctor - he is smart, caring and kind. A difficult combination to come by. An excellent diagnostician with great listening skills. He treats the whole person and seems very sincere about maintaining health not just treating problems. He's a gem!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1375169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

He didn't listen to what I was saying. He explained the symptoms I had as something due to recent weight gain even though I told him the problems predated the small weight gain. (and still exist now that i have lost weight) I am not sure if he is distracted every time I am there if he really doesn't know what to do. I do not trust him for the most part.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1375168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

He prescribed a number of medications which are not working, even my pharmacist made comments that he hasn't prescribed the right medication to take care of the problem. His 'bedside manner' is absolutely terrible. I have changed doctors and would warn others against his incompetence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1375167].votes_count ]]