Rate Dr. Farid Kakavand

Dr. Farid Kakavand's Ratings

He is an excellent doctor and awesome person . I am so happy he is my family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

He used to be a good doctor when he first arrived in Keswick a few years ago. He took his time to find out what was wrong with you and then went ahead to prescribe you something. For the last 4 years, he is too busy to hear what you have say and basically spends only a few minutes with me after I have been waiting at least 30 - 1 hour in the waiting room.
Every time I go there, I am left with a bad taste in my mouth that he didn't really address my health issues. I am always angry after visiting him. what happened to the oath that he took to save lives? It seems its all about money now.
I changed to another doctor a few months ago.
If you are really ill, find another doctor who cares about his patients. Dr Kakavand doesn't

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

OMG!!!! I have never seen doctor like him. He is charging for every single job and send all the prescription to his wife who has a pharmacy beside him.
Somebody have to stop him !!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

I am also blessed to have found Dr. Kakavand. He is very caring and takes time to explain things to you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1375173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

I am blessed having found Dr.Kakavand. He has been our Family Doctor for the past 6 years. contrary of what been posted about him not caring, I think he cares a lot. He listens and I must add he did help one of my family members to go off the oxycontin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1375172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2012

Seems he places "addicts" at the top of the list, rather then get the problem rectified, its easier to prescribe a drug to fix the problem, then perhaps go to a specialist and seek farther into the problem! New technology today says you should take the time and re-evaluate the problem!! Now he gets a wingbat in there, Dr. Osoro to handle the fact he is not taking new patients... yes we are in Keswick, we are not degenerates with addictions, we are humans with a reason to live and live life healthy! Sad sad sad... I used to like Dr. Kakavand, even the locals tell me he has changed, well my husband goes there and I want him to live forever, I dont think kakavand cares really!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1375171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

He is very thorough and has an excellent manner about him. He actually cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1375170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

I am grateful that Dr. Kakavand is our family doctor - he is smart, caring and kind. A difficult combination to come by. An excellent diagnostician with great listening skills. He treats the whole person and seems very sincere about maintaining health not just treating problems. He's a gem!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1375169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

He didn't listen to what I was saying. He explained the symptoms I had as something due to recent weight gain even though I told him the problems predated the small weight gain. (and still exist now that i have lost weight) I am not sure if he is distracted every time I am there if he really doesn't know what to do. I do not trust him for the most part.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1375168].votes_count ]]