Rate Dr. Cindy M. Leahy

Dr. Cindy M. Leahy's Ratings

I have gone to Dr. Leahy for years. I like her a lot and feel like she listens to me and cares. Never had any issues that she didn't solve.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2013 | flag

Does not listen, acts like she knows it all. Missed an obvious diagnosis with me that another doc caught on visit #1. However, that was too late and now I have years of treatment ahead of me. I would not recommend her to anyone. Her facility that she practices with doesn't seem too worried either - she just keeps doing here thing and concerns are blown off.

Submitted April 2, 2012 | flag

Terrible doctor. I agree with other comments as she doesn't seem to honestly care about your issues. Arrogant and makes you feel bad when you leave there.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2011 | flag

I have a skin disorder 6 different doctors have tested over the years. She took one look at it, insisted it was something I had just told her two doctors said it wasn't, and took repeated prodding to get back to what I actually was there to be seen about. Stupidly, I kept going and she has made me regret it at every turn. Currently I have a hernia that I have to lose weight before it can be operated on. I went to her for pain management to get through this time till I lose the weight, and instead she went off topic and refused to get back on it.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2011 | flag

Worse Doctor I've ever had. Anytime I would go to her, she wouldn't listen to me. Makes you feel bad about yourself. I always left there feeling like I was not taken care of and feeling bad about myself to boot.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2009 | flag

this is my family dr she is tough but she knows what she is doing and she does her best to listen and help you

Submitted Aug. 21, 2009 | flag

This Dr. is obnoxious, does not listen, dismisses your remarks & concerns, treats you like a child, will NOT give any pain meds. for any reason, just says she does not "believe in pain medication". I have been told that she has been in trouble several times at the place she practices, many complaints, have even heard other Drs. talk about her.

Submitted March 3, 2009 | flag

This doctor is a disgrace. She is rude and did not care about my grandson at all. She did nothing to help him with his medical condition that was causing him to miss weeks of school. She did not even want to write a note for my daughter to take to school stating why he was absent. She just rolled her eyes, sighed loudly and walked away. She does not deserve to be called a doctor. What a disgrace to the profession.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2008 | flag