Rate Dr. Elizabeth Haddad

Dr. Elizabeth Haddad's Ratings

A few months after loosing my uncle to stomach cancer I began to have digestive problems myself. After a very scary bout of diverticulitis she had a scope booked the following month once that cleared up. A week before the appointment I lost my dad to stomach cancer as well. She booked a stomach scope on the same day as the other one and was very supportive and provided me with great information to put my mind at ease. She was able to identify a longstanding problem and offered some very useful solutions. She also found pre-cancerous intestinal polyps but was very re-assuring and clearly spelled out the steps needed to stay healthy. I'm very happy with her help and concern through the whole ordeal.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

Diagnoised with breast cancer , could not have asked for a nicer more knowledgeable Surgeon . She explained in great detail the surgery and my options. She also set up the follow up for radiation treatments at WRCH. When I left her office I felt confident and reassured by her easy unhurried words. This is so important when facing a Cancer Journey. Thank you Dr. Haddad. Special thanks to Susan Dr. Haddad's friendly receptionist.

Submitted July 4, 2014 | flag

Dr. Haddad did my mastectomy and I will tell everyone she was fantastic. Answered all my questions, very easy to get into see. Did a great job in treating me for my cancer.

Submitted April 16, 2014 | flag

Excellent doctor. Very down to earth. Was nervous about my procedure and she put my mind at ease. Would highly recommend her.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr Haddad was great. We've been looking for someone in Chatham with knowledge of pediatric G-tubes and she answered all my questions and even helped me out with few other things we needed. She was great to talk with and listened to what we had to say. Look forward to dealing with her in the future!

Submitted Feb. 4, 2013 | flag

I just had my gallbladder taken out a couple days ago and she and the staff were amazing, i was ascared because i have malignant hyperthermia and she made me feesl safe. she also joked around a bit before i went under to make me less nervous. she is the best surgeon in this city for sure.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2012 | flag

After scary situation in December 2011, Dr. Haddad did my surgery..it had to be 'right away' - was done on a Saturday AM -- I loved her mannerism knowledgeability, and promptness, and followup so far very much.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2012 | flag

Top of the line work. This woman is a true artist in the operating room. Her bedside manner is cold, but it's her work that matters.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2012 | flag

Very poor bedside manner. She told my mother that she had to leave the hospital after 10 days of being on IV and no solid food. Than told her she could eat whatever she wanted now. My mother was weak and not able to go home. Haddad's response was that she could not take up space in a $1,000/day bed any longer. We had to scramble on Easter Sunday to try to find a rest home to put her in. This doctor shows no compasion or bedside manner.

Submitted May 20, 2011 | flag