Rate Dr. Karen D. Vrchota

Dr. Karen D. Vrchota's Ratings

I went to Dr. Vrchota about 5 years ago after dealing with Lymes disease for 2 years. She worked with me for over a year and today I am very healthy and as far as I know lymes free. I had been misdiagnosed and not treated effectively for my lymes by other doctors until Dr. Vrchota began treating me. It did cost me more money as she does charge you for services not covered by your insurance but that would happen at any clinic that specializes in treating lymes as many insurance companies don't approve of some of the approaches to treating lymes that are effective. At the end of the day, the extra money it cost me was by far outweighed by having my health back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][561497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2013

Dr. Vrchota is knowledgeable about Lyme, CFS, FM but is very expensive. No insurance and first visit over $700. I went to her, spent three hours, was told to get to biopsies by other people still with no treatment plan. Can't afford to go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][561496].votes_count ]]