Dr. Neil Kitson

Rate Dr. Neil Kitson

Dr. Neil Kitson's Ratings

He very slow waited more hour for him when my appoinment was 2:15 waited till 3:20. Rushs to leave doesn't take time to explain things.

Submitted April 25, 2012 | flag

Dr Kitson was a very helpful and knowledgable person he made me feel at ease

Submitted April 3, 2012 | flag

Dr. |Kitson always seemed very rushed with me. Felt very sluffed off by him.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2011 | flag

Nice guy but --- I was referred to him by my Dr. in Terrace to zap a huge brown stain on my face -- and he missed the edges entirely and now I have a huge brown stain with a huge white circle inside it -- like a wet glass stain on a dry piece of wood. It will take me an airfare and some weeks to get down and see him again -- not exactly convenient and I see people staring at the mark on my face. Go somewhere else -- he doesn't pay attention to detail. . .

Submitted June 26, 2010 | flag

I visited Dr McLean and he was both unprofessional and nasty!!! I was referred to Dr Kitson and so very happy with him. He is both professional and has a kind demeanor. You are amazing Dr Kitson. Stay away from Dr McLean!!!

Submitted June 17, 2010 | flag

He seen me and gave me the diagois of Steven Johnson Syndrome he was quick and a student was present but at no time at all did I feel that he was not attentive to my concerns.

Submitted April 13, 2010 | flag

did not help me at all. was rushed , did not want to listen to me, he needs to shave the beard of his too.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2010 | flag

i had bad acne & scars for years & tried everything! my self esteem hit rock bottom. staff aren't that friendly, punctuality was horrible.. i would wait at least an hr/hr & half past my booked appt (paid parking too!) Come prepared with all questions you want to ask before going in because he does give you the tone of rush (which distracts you & it doesnt give you enough time to think of questions you want to ask) and he only takes 3 minutes with you if you dont have any questions. He is knowledgable because i am now acne & scars free! and i can say am so much more confident. A shame he no longer accepts new patients cuz i have friends that can really use him!

Submitted Jan. 22, 2010 | flag

Awesome doctor - went in and he actually found other areas of concern, and referred me to another specialist! Why hadn't my family doctor done that earlier! Excellent doctor.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2009 | flag

I was treated for melanoma by Dr. Kitson. He can sometimes be a bit rushed but overall he was helpful and I would recommend him. He definitely made sure I saw someone to have my melanoma removed ASAP and I am thankful to him for that.

Submitted July 14, 2009 | flag