Rate Dr. Brian Gregory

Dr. Brian Gregory's Ratings

Dr Gregory treated a cancer spot on my leg and has done 3 month follow ups since to check the margins.
He is amiable and knowledgeable. I felt at ease with him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

My GP referred me to Dr. Gregory for a spot on my nose. He took at biopsy and told me that it was the kind of cancer he was hopping it wasn't. Of course my mind thought it was melanoma. Turned out to be only basel cell skin cancer. Minor but for a few minutes I was freaked out. He told me I could go to a clinic and have it removed where then took one layer at a time until they got it all or he could just do it in his office where I did not have to wait 5 months to have it done. I elected to have it done in his office. For the next 2 years I returned to his office for him to inspect it. I told him that it would bleed at times. He said that nothing was wrong and that it was all healed. Shortly after I went to another dermatologist. He took a biopsy and it came back possitive for skin cancer. He sent me to the skin clinic and they did the procedure I should have had in the 1st place. Dr. Gregory was arrogant with terrible people skills and his diagnosis was wrong.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1375742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2013

While Dr. Gregory is a respectable doctor, visits to his office are always unpleasant because of his receptionist. She is consistently rude and seriously lacks professionalism. When I missed an appointment because SHE GAVE ME THE WRONG DATE, she was extremely rude and did not offer an apology -- even after I had her listen to the voice message she left me where she mentioned the wrong date. When I mentioned this to Dr. Gregory, he didn't seem to care. I've since taken my business elsewhere -- you should do the same.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1375741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Wonderful and informative regarding an ongoing problem. Great bed side manner, very nice man. Would highly recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1375740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2013

I have never been this disappointed and frustrated after a doctor's visit. First off, I had to wait for about 5 months for my appointment, over which period of time the skin rash I was suffering from was long gone. After this long wait, I was at least hoping to get some answers to other issues I had. First impression after walking into the office was the receptionist's rude attitude and the fact that she didn't even respond when I said hi! Anyway, I was hoping the doctor himself would be worth the wait. Unfortunately he disappointed me at every possible level. I asked him several questions and got the same answer over and over again: "there's nothing you can do"; without even showing a teeny tiny sign of interest in my problems whatsoever!!! Well, this was not my first visit to a dermatologist and I had never got responses like that to the questions I asked. I can't begin to express how frustrated I got. Please don't waste your time and look for another specialist who at least cares!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1375739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Gregory's for many years. He is one of the best doctors I have ever had, in any discipline. He is respectful, thoughtful and takes time to answer my questions. Dr. Gregory's assistant is efficient and clear, necessary in the management of the busy office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1375738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2012

The rudest staff you can imagine. I am going to avoid this doctor from now, just because staff rudeness. I am not going to have some red neck secretary yelling at me over phone for no reason.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1375737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

I didn't get to see Dr. Gregory because of his rude and cruel secretary. The buses were running lately and therefore so was I. When I called to say I was running late she told me not to bother coming at all, that she could reschedule me for a month and a half from now. Said it wasn't important if it didn't say so in my referral. Well usually when people have a referral for a specialist it's because they need one? I hope someone gives her the shaft when she's really suffering. Get out of health care, wench!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1375736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2010

I have good skin; I'm 45 and I don't droop or wrinkle and never break out EXCEPT I had a couple of times in my life when things went screwy--hormones, winter, not enough sun, too much stress. The first time was about 20 years ago and I went to Dr. Gregory in Abbotsford. He had this "special recipe" topical cream that I used (I guess the Retin A in it also smoothed out the surface of my skin beautifully--all my friends wanted a bottle!). The problem would sometimes return briefly in the winter, so I kept that recipe. I haven't needed it for about 15 years, but my son seems to be having a similar problem, so I wanted to try to find this great doctor. I know all the ingredients; I can't remember the exact amounts. He was ahead of his time then, and I didn't think he'd stay in Abbotsford--maybe Hollywood, lol. Now I'm going to bug my son's GP to refer him to Dr. Gregory. He really knows his field and takes pride in finding the best solution--which shows he cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1375735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2010

I don't pay him as I'm referred by my family doctor for acne problems. Been with him at least 5 years, as long as I keep with the cream to apply to my face, I get great comments of beautiful skin, when I stop, I break out, red and dry skin. So as long as you are a good patient, follow his directions, your acne should be gone! I only pay for the medication $45 every two months which I get the prescription at the bottom floor Mc Donald Pharmacy or ask them to deliver to me that night if I'm a hurry for just an extra $2.50 Parking is free when you get the prescription at Mc Donald's pharmacy, just get them to stamp it. I have recommended him to many of my friends and also been recommended to him by one of my other friends. I would recommend him to anyone with acne problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1375734].votes_count ]]