Rate Dr. Monika Szpejda

Dr. Monika Szpejda's Ratings

Dr. Szpejda in our opinion is an amazing and caring women. We have been with her now for 15 years. She takes the time needed to be with you and your children and really investigates what the problems or issues are. I love that she talks to the kids on their yearly checkup and spends time with them. They feel very important and validated as her patient. She is very thorough and if she does not know what the issue is, she will find a way to give you an answer. We love her friendly staff and they do an amazing job squeezing you in on the last minute phone calls. She books check-ups in the morning, and leaves the afternoon for children who are sick...that way if you are in for a check-up...you are not sitting around with sick little ones in the waiting room. We have NEVER waited more than 10 minutes to see her. In fact we already recommend Dr. Szpejda to all our friends. If our kids love her....we love her as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

I love Dr. Szejda and her staff. She is very helful, caring and to the point. The staff makes sure to get you in as soon as possible if you call for any issue with your childs health. She does not push prescription drugs at all and often recommends natural solutions if applicable. They are also always on time and with all of my 3 children I have never had to wait longer than 10 minutes to see the doctor. You feel as though they all truly care for your children and you are not just another number. I would recommend Dr. Szpejda to all my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1375850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2011

I found her very unprofessional and not willing to help when my daughter was very ill at 8months I had to take her to my doctor and she was amazing was able to put her on antibiotics. I went in once to get her toe looked at because it was slightly dis-formed at birth and she then laughed at me and told me im a worry wart and said go home. I felt disrespected and her receptionist is a joke. She has no manners and obviously should not be working with people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1375851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

Dr. Szpejda has cared for both of our children since they were born and we have nothing but praise for her. Very caring, knowledgable, understanding and all around good Doctor! We have been patients for over 7 years and would choose no other!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1375849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Absolutely the most amazing pediatrician ever. My children adore her. And her office staff, Suzanne and Susan are awesome too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1375848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Dr.Szpejda is a really good doctor because she makes sure the baby is well and if you need her you always go to see her the next day after call in. When you bring in the child to see her because its sick she makes sure she/he is going to be fine. Even the Staff are good the help you out a lot. My son was born 3 week early and I had no pediatrician for him and she was the first doctor i want to go see if they were accepting new patients and they just accepted him so fast and made a day to go in and it was the day after I phoned.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1375847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Dr. Szpejda had been our son's doctor since he was only a couple of months old. We desparately were seeking medical help for our son as we did not have a GP. In desperation and knowing Dr. Szpejda from the delivery of our son, I approached her office. At this point,we did not even have a doctor for his vaccinations and were being told that they did not do them as a walk-in service...try the Niagara Region! At her office, I was initially met by Suzanne who eased a first time Mom's month long worries. She would speak to Dr. Szpejda, see if there was enough room in the practice,and call us. The rest is History. The doctor and all the individuals in this office have demonstrated qualities that are nothing less than professional, respectful, compassionate, empathetic, efficient, and knowledgeable. What needed to be done was done and all in the name of our son's health-both physically and emotionally. That is what every parent looks for...the best for their child. Thanks to all of you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1375846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2011

Do not go to this Dr. She tries to make unqualified recommendations outside of her realm of expertise of the medical field. She is ok for medicinal purposes but stay away for everything else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1375845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2010

One of the hardest things about moving from St. Catharines to NJ in 2002 was leaving the comfort that we had with Dr. Szpejda and Suzanne. Dr. Szpejda was wonderful with my kids and was a great listener. "Why do you Brrrring him to me? He's parrrrrrffffect!" haha I like how she trusted the parental instint and how she was not quick to jump to unnecessary antibiotics. I love this doctor...and miss her too! -Julie Souin-

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1375844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

Both my children were patients of Dr. Szepjda for 16 years. She is wonderful, caring and approachable. I feel fortunate to have had her care for my family. She is knowledgable and on top of all things related to pediatric care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1375843].votes_count ]]