Dr. Allan Bruce

You may also like

Rate Dr. Allan Bruce

Dr. Allan Bruce's Ratings

I've been going to Dr.Bruce for 5 years now and have never regretted changing dentists. I have anxiety around going to the dentist from years of rough and less than gentle dental care and Dr. Bruce has created a trusting and safe environment. He is gentle, straightforward and willing to explain what he's going to do before he does it. Never going anywhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

Amazing dentist, been going to him for years. He explains everything, is kind and patient. Staff is also excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Don't know what they are talking about here and why it is true.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1376206].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

Dr Bruce is absolutely the best dentist in the world. Thinder Bay is lucky to have such a talented knowledgable dentist. He's extremely gentle and calm and never seems too busy or too rushed to explain procedures etc. it's a privilege to be his patient. The hygienists are also very professional and up to date on everything and the office staff is second to none.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1376205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

So glad I found Dr. Bruce! My last experience with a dentist so was so awful, I was scared to go back. But Dr. Bruce is great. He actually talked to me, answered questions, and when he could see that I was panicking before he even got to the needle, he stopped and calmed me down instead of getting angry like the last one. When he did the actual filling, it didn't hurt. He took me early after I got there half an hour early. His staff are fast and friendly and so are his assistants. He also noticed that I clench my teeth at night and explained how it related to the problems I was having.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1376204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2013

I went to see Dr. Bruce after being with my ex dentist, Dr. Donaldson for 5-7 yrs. My ex dentist removed part of one of my teeth with out telling me. Dr. Bruce was very calm and very informative with explaining to me how removal of part of tooth never should of happened and then proceeded to tell me the ins and outs of my teeth, their structure, how to care for them and has saved me years of future damage from the information he told me. I was leery to go see anyone after the mess I experienced with Dr. Donaldson but I would go back to see Dr. Bruce in a heart beat. I give him 5 stars. Also, his office is clean, calming and there is a t.v. on wall facing the chair you sit in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1376203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2012

Dr. Bruce is the absolute best dentist I have ever known and I really never liked a dentist or anything to do with dentistry because of the pain and fear. I am 62 years old and have lived in the U.S. and Canada; in large cities and small communities and Dr. Bruce is our number 1 top-rated dentist. He is knowledgeable in all aspects of dental specialties and works like a precise genius. He seriously considers all options and saves patients unnecessary procedure expenses. His work is absolutely precise and flawless. He is gentle and caring. I refer to him as a " dental god" because he is a natural born genius that has performed miracles on my teeth. He and his entire staff are terrific. They are friendly, accommodating and beautiful people that are as a reflection of his excellent practice.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1376202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

Dr. Bruce is the best. I too came to Dr. Bruce after Dr. Cameron passed his general dentistry practice over to Dr. Bruce and have never felt more comfortable and relaxed when going to a dentist. He is seldom behind schedule, his office is very modern and Dr. Bruce keeps current on all dental practices. His staff from the front desk to the hygenists are top notch.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1376201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2009

I am terrified of dentists and Dr. bruce was recommended to me. I now go for regular check ups after years of not going at all. He makes sure your comfortable and understand the procedures. I have never had any pain or discomfort with any procedures he's done. Very professional and great bed side manner. Always done excellent repairs on my teeth. I highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1376200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2008

Great Dentist, I have been using him since he took over Dr. Cameron's practice. I can not say one bad word about this man. My 2 young daughters love him and are not scared to go to the dentist...Great Job Dr. Bruce to you and your staff...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1376199].votes_count ]]