Rate Dr. David Fitzpatrick

Dr. David Fitzpatrick's Ratings

I have had this doctor since 1979. I am very happy with his care. I trust him implicitly, I get in to see him at a moments notice, and never have waited long. I am surprised at how much time he gives me at my appointments. Keep up the great work Doctor, I will be very sad when you do retire. All the best! His receptionist is awesome. She is very pleasant and listens very well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Saw this very pleasant dr.last night at Courtice Walk In.Fantastic dr.addressed issues on his Own initiative that my so called Family dr.,ignored at appt.5days ago.Very good knowledge & willing to be Proactive inregards to my health not wait for Condition to develop like my present{useless dr.}Too bad he is retiring I hear as I would love to have him as family dr.So refreshing to see Great medicine being practiced STILL.{rare event nowadays)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

Dr Fitzpatrick has been my family doctor since I was age 19yrs, I'm am 52yrs old this year.He's very thorough and sincere in his concern for his patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1377326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2013

I found this doctor to be thorough and kind. He took time to explain test results, and he interacted with me respectfully as an intelligent person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1377325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

As he nears retirement, I do not believe Dr. Fitzpatrick is fully "plugged in" to his profession any more, perhaps becoming complacent. He is away much of the time. However, most medical professionals are adopting this policy these days. Definitely NOT receptive to, or supportive of, alternative medicine, such as chiropractic, holistic, etc. which is extremely unfortunate as this type of "medicine" is becoming increasingly desirable to patients seeking a more natural approach to wellness. Getting a referral to a specialist seems to take an excessive amount of time, i.e.: several months; perhaps another sign of the times. Follow up regarding test results is poor, at best. An appointment regarding my last test result was NEVER followed up, forcing me to obtain a copy for myself and seek interpretation elsewhere. Although Dr. Fitzpatrick is a pleasant individual, I am actively seeking another physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1377324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

i have been Dr. Fitzs' patient for 20yrs. I would not even consider changing doctors - I hope he doesn't retire for a long time!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1377323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2010

We are very lucky that Dr. Fitzpatrick has not retired but just works shorter weeks. He also gives a lot of time in the Clinic. As for being on time, would you like him to cut your visit short to see the next patient. He is always very helpful and when he calls a patient back it is often in the evening after reviewing all the reports. As for knowledge, if he doesn't have an answer, he refers to a specialist who does. I have the greatest respect for him and appreciate all he has done for my family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1377322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Is a great Dr. if you can catch him when not on vacation ,which is most of the time :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1377321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2008

I think Dr. Fitzpatrick is wonderful. I find him willing to say " I don't know" but willing to try to find an answer. He seems to know his limitations. He's wonderfully tolerant of my very hyper 9 year old. The only complaint I have, is his availability. All the other positives certainly outweigh that though!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1377320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2008

As a youth involved in sports with sports related injuries, I found he was a very effective physician. However, once I passed my adolescence & had non-sported related chronic medical conditions. I found him willing to listen but would not do anything. *I* had to research potential treatment & present them to him, instead of him finding out out how I should be treated. He eventually refused to treat my chronic pain. My average wait time to see him was well over an hour. Eventually, I needed to change physicians. For me as an adult, I found him ineffective.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1377319].votes_count ]]