Dr. David Fitzpatrick

Rate Dr. David Fitzpatrick

Dr. David Fitzpatrick's Ratings

Saw this very pleasant dr.last night at Courtice Walk In.Fantastic dr.addressed issues on his Own initiative that my so called Family dr.,ignored at appt.5days ago.Very good knowledge & willing to be Proactive inregards to my health not wait for Condition to develop like my present{useless dr.}Too bad he is retiring I hear as I would love to have him as family dr.So refreshing to see Great medicine being practiced STILL.{rare event nowadays)

Submitted July 5, 2014 | flag

Dr Fitzpatrick has been my family doctor since I was age 19yrs, I'm am 52yrs old this year.He's very thorough and sincere in his concern for his patients

Submitted Jan. 18, 2013 | flag

I found this doctor to be thorough and kind. He took time to explain test results, and he interacted with me respectfully as an intelligent person.

Submitted March 18, 2011 | flag

As he nears retirement, I do not believe Dr. Fitzpatrick is fully "plugged in" to his profession any more, perhaps becoming complacent. He is away much of the time. However, most medical professionals are adopting this policy these days. Definitely NOT receptive to, or supportive of, alternative medicine, such as chiropractic, holistic, etc. which is extremely unfortunate as this type of "medicine" is becoming increasingly desirable to patients seeking a more natural approach to wellness. Getting a referral to a specialist seems to take an excessive amount of time, i.e.: several months; perhaps another sign of the times. Follow up regarding test results is poor, at best. An appointment regarding my last test result was NEVER followed up, forcing me to obtain a copy for myself and seek interpretation elsewhere. Although Dr. Fitzpatrick is a pleasant individual, I am actively seeking another physician.

Submitted March 8, 2011 | flag

i have been Dr. Fitzs' patient for 20yrs. I would not even consider changing doctors - I hope he doesn't retire for a long time!!!!

Submitted Nov. 5, 2010 | flag

We are very lucky that Dr. Fitzpatrick has not retired but just works shorter weeks. He also gives a lot of time in the Clinic. As for being on time, would you like him to cut your visit short to see the next patient. He is always very helpful and when he calls a patient back it is often in the evening after reviewing all the reports. As for knowledge, if he doesn't have an answer, he refers to a specialist who does. I have the greatest respect for him and appreciate all he has done for my family.

Submitted March 5, 2009 | flag

Is a great Dr. if you can catch him when not on vacation ,which is most of the time :(

Submitted Nov. 24, 2008 | flag

I think Dr. Fitzpatrick is wonderful. I find him willing to say " I don't know" but willing to try to find an answer. He seems to know his limitations. He's wonderfully tolerant of my very hyper 9 year old. The only complaint I have, is his availability. All the other positives certainly outweigh that though!!!

Submitted May 10, 2008 | flag

As a youth involved in sports with sports related injuries, I found he was a very effective physician. However, once I passed my adolescence & had non-sported related chronic medical conditions. I found him willing to listen but would not do anything. *I* had to research potential treatment & present them to him, instead of him finding out out how I should be treated. He eventually refused to treat my chronic pain. My average wait time to see him was well over an hour. Eventually, I needed to change physicians. For me as an adult, I found him ineffective.

Submitted June 4, 2007 | flag

Very helpful as a docotr have had him for over 10 years and he is very knowledgable. When he determines that more intense specalist care is needed, he was very prompt and extremely dedicated in getting the help in unprecedented time.

Submitted May 29, 2007 | flag