Dr. Jeffrey Nusbaum

Grad. Year: 1989

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 19/06/08    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Jeffrey Nusbaum has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1494601
24/07/11 3 4 5 5 I think Dr. Nusbaum is fabulous. He will try very hard to find the right combination to treat you. He does use naturopathic and homeopathic medications. He does sell them at his office. But there is absolutely no pressure to buy them from him. You can buy some at health food stores and others online. Frankly, I have found that buying directly from him isn't anymore expensive than buying online.
RID: 1395777
23/03/11 3 3 3 3 I saw Dr. Nusbaum for several years; at first I was impressed that he had helped me with my symptoms and I thought I was finally on a road to recovery; but then every 3 months the $85 visits that took me over an hour to get to seemed just to be to prescribe me new supplements to take with no benefit to me. I raised my concerns and was told I should make another appointment with a colleague in the practice (not a Dr). I just stopped going as I could no longer afford the time off work to go to the appts and the additional supplements that did nothing for me. I also felt I was given up on by the doctor who was supposed to help cure me.  Respond
RID: 1269751
12/10/10 4 5 5 5 This MD is rare combination of traditional and alternative medicine.  Respond
RID: 814244
05/03/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Nusbaum is a holistic doctor working w/ Dr. Brownstein + Dr. Ng. at Ctr for Holistic Medicine. Holistic = traditional + naturopathic medicine. In 2005, a trad. gen. practice MD prescribed the carcinogenic pesticide Lindane to me for scabies, I developed a severe case of rheumatoid arthritis. So, I went to see a Rheumatologist expecting quick results. He offered no hope-"I can't do anything for you until it gets really bad, then I can hit you hard with cancer fighting drugs." On this note, out of desperation, I went to Dr. Nusbaum. After a series of tests, he confirmed the diagnosis, checked my hormone levels, and put me on anti-inflammatories, natural hormones, probiotics, anti-viral, anti-bacterial medications - mostly naturopathic. My symptoms almost immediately went into a remission state. Now 2009, I still may never be cured. If noone else can offer solutions to your medical problems, try CHM-it's worth a cross country flight. Don't go there for light stuff-it's too expensive.
Paid (or co-pay): $80
RID: 753599
02/01/09 5 5 5 5 Very knowledgeable doctor. First doctor that I met who doesn't want to just put you an meds. He will find a natural way to cure your problem.
RID: 745875
17/12/08 1 1 1 1 Approach very narrow, not willing to listen to patient. Very anxious to sell expensive supplements.
See Responses