You may also like

Rate Dr. R. Lyle Smith

Dr. R. Lyle Smith's Ratings

My Husband and I started going to Doctor Smith on the recommendation of a friend. Best Recommendation ever given. The man is awesome! Best Chiropractor in Red Deer. And he is also a pretty extraordinary man!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2845952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Great doctor, helped me more than anybody else in 30 years, highly recommended

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2841688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. Smith is the Best, he has know every time the solution to a back problem, he is simple the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2820567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr. Smith has been our chiropractor for years, and he is absolutely amazing. He is an absolute master, and can seemingly cure anything. He is so gentle, kind, and so dedicated to helping people. The way he can remember details about your life, even with I'm sure hundreds of other patients, is astounding.
His staff can be a bit cold, and wait times can be awfully long, but it's all worth it in the end :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

He is the best, you can get in to see him any time or day as he is there every day. He is the most gentle caring man

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2715810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

Called and booked and appointment and was pleased to be told I could get in on the same day. After arriving a little early for my appointment the "receptionist" did not greeted or acknowledge me. Terrible first impression. I ended up sitting and waiting over and hour and a half after my appointment time so I just left. So unprofessional. Im extremely annoyed, frustrated and not impressed. I will never recommend or return to this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2704941].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

Doctor Smith has the hands of God. He has been working on me since I was a baby. I am now 25 and still go to him. He works insane hours and is extremely dedicated to his work. He is so kind and gentle.
I love you Dr.Smith!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Of course there's gonna be a wait for this guy. He's got hands of God.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2570034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Without a word of a lie this man is Yoda, Definatly a master of his craft. I dread the day that he retires as he is the only person to ever fix my back pain since the world's greatest physio-therapist, David Lamb, passed. David was also a patient of Doc Smith. He is the first chiro that I ever went to who wanted to help you and not get you on a "program" I see him only when I am in pain and he usually fixes me with one treatment. Never any pressure to keep coming back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

I was in soo much pain last nightso my boyfriend took me to see Dr.Smith and i could believe how gentle he was and how he manages to keep his long hours at the clinic. Went there at 9pm and waited maybe a half hour in agony whn he opend the door, took me by the hand and said What can I do for you my dear? That man is amazing. I highly recommend him :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1378521].votes_count ]]