Rate Dr. R. Lyle Smith

Dr. R. Lyle Smith's Ratings

He is the best, you can get in to see him any time or day as he is there every day. He is the most gentle caring man

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2715810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

Called and booked and appointment and was pleased to be told I could get in on the same day. After arriving a little early for my appointment the "receptionist" did not greeted or acknowledge me. Terrible first impression. I ended up sitting and waiting over and hour and a half after my appointment time so I just left. So unprofessional. Im extremely annoyed, frustrated and not impressed. I will never recommend or return to this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2704941].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

Doctor Smith has the hands of God. He has been working on me since I was a baby. I am now 25 and still go to him. He works insane hours and is extremely dedicated to his work. He is so kind and gentle.
I love you Dr.Smith!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Of course there's gonna be a wait for this guy. He's got hands of God.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2570034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Without a word of a lie this man is Yoda, Definatly a master of his craft. I dread the day that he retires as he is the only person to ever fix my back pain since the world's greatest physio-therapist, David Lamb, passed. David was also a patient of Doc Smith. He is the first chiro that I ever went to who wanted to help you and not get you on a "program" I see him only when I am in pain and he usually fixes me with one treatment. Never any pressure to keep coming back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

I was in soo much pain last nightso my boyfriend took me to see Dr.Smith and i could believe how gentle he was and how he manages to keep his long hours at the clinic. Went there at 9pm and waited maybe a half hour in agony whn he opend the door, took me by the hand and said What can I do for you my dear? That man is amazing. I highly recommend him :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1378521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2011

Lyle is very caring and concerned about his patients. I just want to thank the staff everyone was very helpful during my painful week!!! Thanks and great job!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1378520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2011

Warm and welcoming office staff. Dr. Smith is very kind, gentle and doesn't pressure for return visits. He is knowledgable, and has a soft, but firm touch. I would, and do, recommend Dr. Smith to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1378519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2011

People come from all over the province to see this man for a reason, he is the best!! you may have to wait a bit to see him but its worth it!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1378518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

Unfortunately for me, he made my back/spine worse. It took 2 other chiropractors and 5 yrs later until I had some semblance of health. He was a very nice person though.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1378517].votes_count ]]