Rate Dr. R. Lyle Smith

Dr. R. Lyle Smith's Ratings

Without a word of a lie this man is Yoda, Definatly a master of his craft. I dread the day that he retires as he is the only person to ever fix my back pain since the world's greatest physio-therapist, David Lamb, passed. David was also a patient of Doc Smith. He is the first chiro that I ever went to who wanted to help you and not get you on a "program" I see him only when I am in pain and he usually fixes me with one treatment. Never any pressure to keep coming back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

I was in soo much pain last nightso my boyfriend took me to see Dr.Smith and i could believe how gentle he was and how he manages to keep his long hours at the clinic. Went there at 9pm and waited maybe a half hour in agony whn he opend the door, took me by the hand and said What can I do for you my dear? That man is amazing. I highly recommend him :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1378521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2011

Lyle is very caring and concerned about his patients. I just want to thank the staff everyone was very helpful during my painful week!!! Thanks and great job!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1378520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2011

Warm and welcoming office staff. Dr. Smith is very kind, gentle and doesn't pressure for return visits. He is knowledgable, and has a soft, but firm touch. I would, and do, recommend Dr. Smith to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1378519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2011

People come from all over the province to see this man for a reason, he is the best!! you may have to wait a bit to see him but its worth it!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1378518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

Unfortunately for me, he made my back/spine worse. It took 2 other chiropractors and 5 yrs later until I had some semblance of health. He was a very nice person though.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1378517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

I have gone to Dr. L. Smith for 25 years and he has help me get through many injuries and trauma. I would not be working today if I had not discovered this excellent Doctor! He is very kind and caring. I have never met anyone like him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1378516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2010

Dr. Smith the best Chiro have been to. He xrayed me before he would do anything. He told about back issues that I have had for years that were unnoticed by other docs. He is very good at what he does and always make me feel great. Keep up the great caring work Dr. Smith ..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1378515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2010

He's the greatest. Who will fix me when he retires? He's definatly got the magic touch!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1378514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

As far as I am concerned Dr. Smith is the best ever. I have been going to him for 20 years and he has kept me out of the operating room. Now only once or twice a year treatment. Definately worth the wait, he cares for all. Take a good book with you or a hand held game. God Bless you Lyle Smith!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1378513].votes_count ]]