You may also like

Rate Dr. John Pasternak

Dr. John Pasternak's Ratings

My husband &I have been patients of Dr. Pasternak for some years. He never hurries one,always listens and if necessary refers one to the relevant specialist. Wonderful doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

I had exteme back pain and Dr. Pasternak asked me a few questions and then told me exactly
what exercises to do to strengthen and his diagnosis worked better than any other doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2711802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

Didn't understand this until I tried to find a new doctor but Dr. Pasternak is far and away the best family doctor you can have

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

I feel so fortunate that our family found Dr. Pasternak! He is a fabulous doctor. I am never rushed at an appt. and he is always very thorough with exams and tests that may be needed. He has always been cautious by getting extra tests or referring to a specialist if is at all concerned. He is very friendly and has a great bedside manner. He puts my children at ease with his friendly chatter to them before examining them. He's a keeper of a doctor for our family!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1378774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

This is a Dr. that is very busy, because he's a GREAT Dr. He listens to what you have to say. He looks for the answers to your problems

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1378773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2012

I'm so happy Dr. Pasternak is my family Dr., he's knowledgeable and if he is not sure about something he makes sure he researches. He also listens and considers everything the patience says.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1378772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Dr. Pasternak is professional, caring and compassionate. Having a physician that listens to you and that you trust is rare. After having brain surgery, then shoulder surgery four months later, having Dr. Pasternak's knowledge and support were crucial to my recoveries. When I felt overwhelmed, he encouraged me. He listens and provides feedback to all of my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1378771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2010

Dr. Pasternak is the best doctor I've seen in Medicine Hat. He is thorough and patient, unlike most of the doctors here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1378770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2010

The most attentive and informative doctor I've seen. Shares complete information with patient. Empathetic and compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1378769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

Feel very fortunate to have him as my doctor. I found him to be patient, took extreme care going through my tests, seemed to want to have me at 100% so both of us would feel comfortable with his diagnosis if something were to go wrong. One of the very best doctors I have had, and I have had cancer surgery in the past and moved around Alberta before finally settling in Medicine Hat. Hope everyone can find a doctor like this that still enjoys his job and doesn't mind that people are a little scared when they go to a physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1378768].votes_count ]]