Rate Dr. John Pasternak

Dr. John Pasternak's Ratings

I feel so fortunate that our family found Dr. Pasternak! He is a fabulous doctor. I am never rushed at an appt. and he is always very thorough with exams and tests that may be needed. He has always been cautious by getting extra tests or referring to a specialist if is at all concerned. He is very friendly and has a great bedside manner. He puts my children at ease with his friendly chatter to them before examining them. He's a keeper of a doctor for our family!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1378774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

This is a Dr. that is very busy, because he's a GREAT Dr. He listens to what you have to say. He looks for the answers to your problems

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1378773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2012

I'm so happy Dr. Pasternak is my family Dr., he's knowledgeable and if he is not sure about something he makes sure he researches. He also listens and considers everything the patience says.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1378772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Dr. Pasternak is professional, caring and compassionate. Having a physician that listens to you and that you trust is rare. After having brain surgery, then shoulder surgery four months later, having Dr. Pasternak's knowledge and support were crucial to my recoveries. When I felt overwhelmed, he encouraged me. He listens and provides feedback to all of my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1378771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2010

Dr. Pasternak is the best doctor I've seen in Medicine Hat. He is thorough and patient, unlike most of the doctors here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1378770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2010

The most attentive and informative doctor I've seen. Shares complete information with patient. Empathetic and compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1378769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

Feel very fortunate to have him as my doctor. I found him to be patient, took extreme care going through my tests, seemed to want to have me at 100% so both of us would feel comfortable with his diagnosis if something were to go wrong. One of the very best doctors I have had, and I have had cancer surgery in the past and moved around Alberta before finally settling in Medicine Hat. Hope everyone can find a doctor like this that still enjoys his job and doesn't mind that people are a little scared when they go to a physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1378768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

Im finding that since Dr Pasternak has his own practise he doesn't have time anymore.I began crying in his office he was neither reassuring nor comforting. My time with him is always interrupted and rushed. I am very dissappointed and am now fed up and looking for a new doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1378767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2009

Dr. Pasternak used to live in Victoria before he moved to Alberta. He was the best doctor EVER, in all aspects...I hope one day he returns!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1378766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2009

found a mass on pancreas on young female (age39) did not send to specialist .Patient had history ...Grandmother died of cancer of the pancreas. Wanted to wait another 3 months for a ct scan. Patient HAS pancreatic cancer that is inoperatable...another doctor sent her to Calgary . Thanks to Dr. P she is 3 months behind on treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1378765].votes_count ]]