Rate Dr. Michelle S. Jackson

Dr. Michelle S. Jackson's Ratings

I saw her many years so my family followed. Then I came in crying because my health was deteriorating and I had been diagnosed with a very rare disease and did not wish to see her NP. The NP took offense, wrote up a discharge me as a patient letter and the doc signed it. She then said she could not call me in my R X s due to not having seen her in two yrs. If I did not see her how then did she fire me as a patient? My condition is fragile. I think this is why I was fired as a patient. The tech didnt even know how to properly place a b/p cuff, imperitive to me as extremes are part of my condition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

I have been going to see Dr. Jackson for 10 years and she is very sweet and answers my questions to the best of her knowledge. She is honest and she will go the extra mile to help her patients. She is very cautious about what medications she prescribes and she makes sure that you have all your blood work up to date and on file. I think she's a good physician and she certainly seems to try her best to do whatever is in the best interest of her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I love Dr. Jackson, always takes time to listen. She will spend whatever time you need to fix your health problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I waited over 2 hours to see the doctor and then I felt like I was wasting her time. I will never return!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

This doctor was the rudest doctor I have ever seen in my life! Her lack of care for her patients makes me think she became a doctor for the money, not because she wants to help people! I will never see her again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1379446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

Dr. Jackson has a very welcoming personality. Very knowledgeable & thorough! Would highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1379445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2013

I have only seen her once but on my way for a follow up. Dr Michelle Jackson is very kind and listens.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1379444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Dr. Jackson made me feel very welcome . She was very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1379443].votes_count ]]