Rate Dr. Jason Exner

Dr. Jason Exner's Ratings

Amazing man listened to me and indrstood my pain with compaction.thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1379505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2014

i took a bad fall down the stairs (almost broke my back because of the fall) and saw dr. exner but was brushed off for someone else who was more exciting. he will abandon you for someone who has a more dramatic immediately health condition : car accident with multiple injuries. NO JOKE!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1379504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

Dr. Exner treated my daughter in the RCH ER two nights in a row and he was one of the best doctors we have ever had. When she appeared to be regressing even after treatment, he immediately took measures to call on a specialist. His bedside manner was amazing - he was kind, caring, attentive, smart and took the time to explain everything. Wish he was my GP!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1379503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2011

Dr. Exner and his staff were excellent. Great bedside manor. ERH is one of the best (IF not the best) hospital in the lowermainland.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1379502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2010

I saw Dr Exner today for chronic lower back pain, and had a really good experience despite the circumstances. He was genuinely caring, helpful, and made me feel like I made the right decision to visit the ER.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1379501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2009

I saw Dr. Exner a few years ago in the ER when I came down with a case of pericarditis (inflammation of the sac around the heart). It was a very odd case (I was young and in very good health) but because he listened to my description of the symptoms very carefully, he immediately suspected pericarditis, which was confirmed by tests. I was in and out of the ER within 3 hours and made a full recovery within days. I suspect that if I'd had any other doctor I would have been sent home with a diagnosis of heartburn. He was so pleasant and professional, and even let me read medical notes about pericarditis on his PalmPilot when he saw that I was interested. What a refreshingly down-to-earth individual!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1379500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2008

Had this Dr in Royal Columbia Hospital ER. He was fabulous. Thorough. Great bedside manner. Good sense of humour. I can't really speak to his punctuality as ER medicine is very different than a office visit. But I'd happily take him on as a GP.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1379499].votes_count ]]