Dr. Alec Lindsay

Rate Dr. Alec Lindsay

Dr. Alec Lindsay's Ratings

Great doc. Very caring, and knowledgeable. Thorough, takes time to explain things

Submitted June 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. Lindsay has been my family physician for 26 years and now cares for my son. He has a natural caring and sincere way about him. I always feel confident and comfortable discussing potential concerns with him and he approaches each concern in a non-judgmental way and provides reasonable, safe and carefully thought out solutions whether it be lifestyle changes, medication or a referral to a fellow professional. He ALWAYS follows up to ensure his recommended treatment plan is working. Dr. Lindsay cares and I will be devastated when he retires!

Submitted Feb. 24, 2014 | flag

He is the best very friendly, knows what he is talking about .

Submitted Jan. 24, 2014 | flag

Really nice guy! Really does care about his patients! Spends enough time with me!

Submitted Sept. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr Lindsay has been our family doctor for 22 years. He has been our childrens doctor for 16 and 19 years. We cannot say enough good things. He is caring and responsive to our concerns. He can be a bit tardy At times but when I sit in the room with him, he is so thorough that he makes sure he addresses all your concerns first and foremost, which can sometimes back up other patients. Those that have him know exactly what I mean. When you leave, you feel taken care of, which makes the wait worthwhile.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2012 | flag

i have been a patient for over 20 years and dr. lindsay on occasion seems oppossed to my valid medical concerns. i suffer from pain due to a spinal disc injury and possibly a condition of arthritis to the spine, yet to be determined. currently i ingest cannabis products to reduce my pain and inflammation, and to comfort the muscular spasms around my spine. i do not respond well to pills for the inflammation due to side effects and cannabis has the best results for me. dr. lindsay has told me not to pursue the legal right to posses cannabis eventhough i have legitimate pain due to an injury to several discs in my spine and qualify leagally under health canada. i am exposed to serious consequences as a criminal due to a lack of understanding and compassion in my opinion. although he is always willing to give me pills...

Submitted April 21, 2011 | flag

Dr Lindsay has been my family doctor since I was 11 years old and now he sees my children :) He is such a fabulous doctor, he genuinely cares. My only complaint is that he runs a bit late, but that's probably because he's in demand by so many people! I don't blame them...he is WORTH the wait :)

Submitted Nov. 2, 2010 | flag

Dr Lindsay has been all of my family's doctor for 25 years and he is wonderful, dedicated, knowledgable but rarely on time

Submitted May 6, 2010 | flag

Dr. Lindsey has been my Doc ever since he came to the clinic. It is too bad the rating system is limited to 5. He deserves a 10.Thanks for all your care and knowledge.B.A.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2009 | flag

I met Dr. Lindsay a few months ago at Urgent Care when I accompanied my mother. From the inception, this doctor stood out. He was extremely patient, caring, kind and knowlegable. All these attributes seemed to part of his DNA, which left a me with very good impression about him. As my mother did not have a family doctor at the time, I asked him if he was accepting new patients, but unfortunately he was not. If so, I would have immediately asked him to include me also on that list. Dr. Lindsay, there aren't very many like you around. You are a blessing. Keep up the good work.

Submitted May 12, 2009 | flag