Rate Dr. Brian Filek

Dr. Brian Filek's Ratings

I have always used Dr. Filek and his wife since they took over the practice and love them. I have add four children to my life since then and I wouldn't change dr. for anything. They know my children by name, remember why we were there last time and genuinely care about us. They don't push unnessesary drug use and alway give great advice. I wish everyone could use them as their GP. Love them.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2013 | flag

A fantastic doctor. I wouldn't take my family anywhere else. He doesn't push meds unless you need them, always gives great advise and my kids love both him and his wife.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2011 | flag

I have been seeing this doctor for many years. I have never once had a problem with him, and he is very understanding about personal issues. I am 100% comfortable telling him about any mental problems i have had, and he does not show any judgment when talking to him.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2008 | flag

Exceptionally caring and patient with my Dad and Mum as my Dad has terminal cancer.

Submitted April 18, 2007 | flag

Very sensitive, caring individual. Will spend time with you and willing to refer you to appropriate specialist if required. Office staff very pleasant and will get you in right away if necessary. I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes in waiting room. Highly recommended.

Submitted April 2, 2007 | flag

Dr. Filek cares. He is an all around swell guy. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a caring physician.

Submitted March 21, 2007 | flag