Rate Dr. Steven V. Klippert

Dr. Steven V. Klippert's Ratings

Dr. Klipert can be a good doctor, but when you ask him to explain things better he dose not give any advice and he doesn't care what you have to say about your explanations of what you feel with your pain. Also when you ask him if it would be ok to ask for a second opinion he gets mad at you and tells you to never come back!!! This doctor truly has no care for his patients and only cares about collecting money! When someone wants to just ask another doctor about their opinion you get treated like crap by Dr. Steven Klipert and the staff treat you like crap as well! I would never refer anyone to this doctor, due to his unprofessional treatment towards his patient's and is flat out the only doctor I have ever had this kind of experience with.

Submitted June 25, 2014 | flag

I love going to doctor klippert! Hes very good at what he does&always has the correct answers(:

Submitted Feb. 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Klippert is very warm and caring. He has a great heart and listens to his patients...even if it's not relevant, he still spends the time to listen. He genuinely cares about people and has never made me feel like an outcast. I have taken responsiblity for my life and my choices in my lifestyle resulting in a healthier and more positive life! I couldnt have done it without him....

Submitted April 7, 2011 | flag