You may also like

Rate Dr. Francis La Couvee

Dr. Francis La Couvee's Ratings

Hard to describe just how well you are treated at this practice . From the front desk to the dental assistants to the hygenists to Dr La Couvee himself this has to be the best bar none dental experience I have every had .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

Great dentist,makes you feel at ease! He's very confident and knowledgable !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1380568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2013

I have had the pleasure of being Dr LaCouvee's patient for over 20 years and I have found that not only is he an incredibly caring, kind, gentle and sensitive dentist, he is extremely knowledgeable and current in his practise. Additionally, his staff are always pleasant, thoughtful and courteous. I highly recommend Dr LaCouvee and his staff and do so at every chance I have!! Thank you for all your care over the years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1380567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2012

At first, all was well, certainly a Great bedside manner. You always get a reassuring touch, smile. However when my gums started to recede very shortly after having an expensive ceramic crown done, and the crown started to show dark at the top, not much was said about removing it or fixing it. Later a couple of white fillings rotted underneath and both the crown and fillings were replaced by another, better dentist and I am happy to say all is well and the receding gums have returned to health again.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1380569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2012

Was terrified of going to the dentist until I met Francis. He is gentle and excellent at what he does. I look forward to seeing the dentist now!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1380566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

I've been seeing Dr Lacouve for some years. I have found the surgery to be extremely efficient, almost space age in appearance,with staff second to none.The Dr is also most amiable, very knowlegable, easy to talk to and on time.The best dentist I've been to in my 67 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1380565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Greatest dentist and office team ever! What can I say that already hasn't been said. All the other comments paint a great picture of exactly how it is and feels to get dental work done by Francis. I never liked going to the dentist before going to Abutus but now look forward to it every time! And to think the first I went was by accident because I got the directions wrong. Best mistake I ever made. Now my wife and I travel over two hours for our appointments cause we moved and it's definately well worth it. The most comfortable dental experience ever! Arbutus dental clinic desrves more than the five stars aloud with this rating. You won't find anything better!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1380564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

It really doesn't get any better than this. From the very moment you step into Dr. La Couvee's Dental Clinic, you know you are in for a professional, caring, attentive, and wonderful experience. I have never felt so at ease in a Dentist's office! Dr. La Couvee himself immediately instills an air of calm in you and explains everything very well. It almost makes you look forward to going to the dentist, as I know it did for me! Not enough praise can be sent to this man and his gracious professional staff; they truly are exemplary!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1380563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2008

I am so happy that friend's referred me to Dr. Lacouvee. His staff are happy and pleasant and so is he. I wish he had been my dentist years ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1380562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2008

Excellent dentist in EVERY way, his staff, facility, his skill level etc Franis is THE BEST !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1380561].votes_count ]]