Rate Dr. Paul E. Kramer

Dr. Paul E. Kramer's Ratings

This doctor is not accepting new patients, and Staff was VERY rude about it.

Submitted July 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kramer is wonderful, he has seen my grandmother, mother, myself and my daughter. He is always concerned about your health and his staf is the best I have ever seen..Donna,Donna,Charla

Submitted July 13, 2013 | flag

Very attentive, listens to my concerns and overall a great doctor. I pay a little more because he is out of my network but its worth it because I trust him completely. The nurse is also very nice and helpful.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2011 | flag

I'm a little surprised at all the good ratings... maybe I just have not had a wonderful experience with Dr. Kramer... every time I have gone to see him he rushes me in and out and barely answers my questions. I have self-diagnosed myself twice when he has blown things off that end up to be something in the end. He is a nice guy but sure does not seem to have the bedside manner a doctor should really have... I will be seeking a new doctor soon.. :(

Submitted March 31, 2011 | flag

I can't say enough good about Dr. Kramer's wonderful care. He listens, asks good questions and encourages.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2010 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Kramer for over twenty years and I wouldn't chanage for anything.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2010 | flag

I've been seeing Dr Kramer for over 12 yrs, his concern for my health and well being has always been upper most on his mind. He has even call me at home when I've not seen him for a while just to make sure I'm doing ok. His staff is first rate with a low turn over. He has moved to a location in Roseville, CA just off the freeway. You will be hard pressed to find a better doctor in the Sacramento area.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2010 | flag

I totally agree with the review below me.I've always have wonderful luck seeing him and he's always listened and not rushed.I'd like to give a shout out tho his RN Denise too.. She's just the best!

Submitted May 13, 2007 | flag

Dr. Kramer is the best doctor I have ever seen. He makes a point to become personally involved with his patients and actually learns their names and spouses names. He makes you feel like he is listening and never rushes you out of his office. His staff is helpful and prompt and he keeps up on the most current medical literature. I highly recommend Dr.Kramer.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2007 | flag