Rate Dr. Frank Lista

Dr. Frank Lista's Ratings

I had breast agumentation done in January 2014 and it went really well. I really like Dr. lista and staff... They were all very kind an patient and punctual-they answered my million questions I had. I was happy with the cost of them and I'm so glad I went with saline, my friend has the cohesive gel and they are a lot harder and don't look as real at all. The only thing I would have done is researched size a little more, dr.lista was very supportive with whatever size I chose and so were the coordinators... I think I was just so nervous of going to big and didn't want them to look too fake.. I had 375cc and in hindsight I probably would have done 450cc but that being said it was my own fault for listening to friends and family and the next time I get my breasts re done I will definitely be going back to see Dr. lista! I had a great experience there :)

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

I had my BA in 2011 and couldnt be happier with the results. Dr. Lista did an amazing job and his staff were also very helpful. I then had liposuction on my inner and outer thighs in 2012. Again, Dr. Lista did a phenomenal job! He is kind, patient and very well mannered. I would recommend anyone to attend his office for a procedure. Thank you Dr. Lista for making my dreams come true.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

I was very impressed with the professionalism of every staff member from the first day I walked into the clinic. I was treated with respect and in a manner which made me feel like I was a guest of honour. Dr. Lista was always extremely professional, prompt and never rushed out of the room before all of my questions were answered. He always had a smile on his face and appeared to love his job! He completely understood my situation and did not pressure me into making a decision that I would not be happy with. Working in the world of quality and patient safety, these are two extremely important concepts to me and Dr. Lista and his team went above and beyond the expectations I had coming from the healthcare field. Their surgical suite is state of the art taking into consideration every safety detail to ensure the best possible patient outcome. His team of nursing staff were knowledgeable and provided me with high quality care. I appreciated their approach being a nurse myself.

Submitted June 24, 2014 | flag

Had my BA surgery May 12th/14 - 375cc, gummy (5'2 and 100lbs). The initial consultation was a bit of a wait but all my post-op check-ups were quick and i barely had to wait. Overall, I love them and had a great experience. He definitely helped me choose the right size. The staff was always really great and always answered my questions/e-mails promptly. I was skeptical about the reviews but I had a pleasant experience.

Submitted June 24, 2014 | flag

Had my breast implants done by Dr. Lista back in Oct 2013. Great doctor he achieved the results I was looking for, everyone I have told I got them done say the look so real. Staff is great and he is very knowledgeable took time to answer my questions and always made sure if I had anymore questions to contact the office. Every time I emailed my coordinator I got a response right away, they made me feel very comfortable and I would recommend his office for anyone looking for a great job.

Submitted June 2, 2014 | flag

I underwent my BA & breast lift with dr lista on April 23rd .I was very nervous after reading negative comments on this forum..but I can truly say my post is truthful and honest.yes wait times are crazy 2 hours waiting but once I saw dr lista I was happy I waited...he is somewhat straight to the point and is not there for small talk. At the beginning I was a little uncomfortable with that but realized I rather have a great surgeon then a new best friend. The staff is fantastic the operating room staff is AWESUM...they were so sweet & cared I was petrified. They actually made me laugh while I was the most nervous. The anesthetic lady was so kind and gentle she knew I was scared and took more patience with me..the only thing I was a little disappointed is the size of my breast. I wanted 400cc & dr lista would not allow it cuz he said it's too big for the breast lift procedure..I ended up with 375 I look quite full and natural. I am swollen right now but overall happy with my results

Submitted April 27, 2014 | flag

I just had my BA on March 31,2014 and my overall experience was an 8/10. My patient coordinator was wonderful; She answered all my questions pre-op and post-op quickly, and with thorough knowledge. She made me feel comfortable throughout my entire procedure and accommodated my need to try on sizers over and over. The nurses were a bit disconnected, but you can't really expect the customer service experience from them as their job is to take care of you and ensure that your health is a priority verses making small talk. The anesthetist was UNREAL! So friendly, and he answered all my questions and genuinely took in my concerns. In the O.R. the nurses had great bedside manner. I was actually put out before Dr. Lista came in, but his O.R. staff made me very comfortable and secure. I am quite happy with the appearance of my breasts, even though I'm very swollen. The pain is minimal, mostly pressure and muscle tension. If you can get past the long wait times, the results are really great.

Submitted April 1, 2014 | flag

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED AND ANGRY!!! I am a 28 year old female who has had a breast lift with 250CC breast implants (gummy) with Dr. Lista in June 2012, which came to around $12,000. Dr. Lista did a horrible job!!!! I have major rippling on both breasts, one of much worse then the other. I can't even wear a bathing suit, thats how bad it is. I am so embarrassed to be naked in front of my husband. Dr.Lista said that the only way to fix it is to inject my own fat inside my breasts to hide the rippling of the implant, however, I do not have enough fat for that. I have been trying to gain weight for the past year and half and its not working! I weight 115lbs and am 5'5. So I am basically stuck like this. To top it off, one of the breast nipples was not sewn back on correctly and I have a bit of a piece missing, imagine a pizza with a slice missing. Unfortunately, I have signed a contract as everyone else does, and can't do anything about it! Lucky me! BEWARE!!!!!!!!

Submitted Jan. 23, 2014 | flag

I have only amazing things to say about Dr. Lista and his whole practice. Despite what some reviews say, give Dr. Lista a chance. He is an amazing surgeon who focuses on getting the most natural results possible. I had breast augmentation and was afraid his recommended sizes would be too big. When he kept saying "don't worry, they won't be", I thought he was being dismissive at first. I came to see that he was just really confident with his answer. In fact, I went 25cc bigger based on his and my consultant's recommendation, and I couldn't be happier! They fit my body perfectly (like he said they would) even though they seemed much bigger when I tried on the sizers. I am beyond happy with my results and with the whole experience. Luckily I knew a patient of his who was thrilled with her results, or else I might have let some of the reviews persuade me to go elsewhere. Oh and the anesthesiologist and nurses were amazing too! They were so caring. In fact, the whole staff is amazing!

Submitted Nov. 12, 2013 | flag