Rate Dr. Frank Lista

Dr. Frank Lista's Ratings

Dr. Lista did my BA/BL in January 2014 and I’m glad I chose him for the surgery. I don’t think I would have been happier with another doctor. They are really beautiful now and I am very happy with my results. I do wish that he had lifted them more…they look a bit too natural for my liking, but they do look better than before. I asked him to redo the surgery but he refused. I have lost some sensitivity in my nipple area but Dr. Lista says it takes a full year to heal so I’m sure eventually I’ll get some feeling back. His staff is really wonderful, especially Leslie.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

I had my breast augmentation done in April 2014 - I went with the cohesive gel implants and I love them. They look completely real and feel very natural. I loved my patient co-ordinator (Rosie) who answered all of my questions promptly and was extremely kind to me throughout the entire process. A bit of a wait time encountered for my consultations but very little to no wait time after I actually had the surgery. Staff were great right before and after my surgery - I felt 100% comfortable and had very little pain afterwards. Dr. Lista will sit and listen to/answer any/all of your questions and I have absolutely no complaints! Extremely happy with my choice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

I had a beast aug. I wouldnt leave negative feed back about anything related outside of my surgery but I have very bad scarring which he literally guaranteed would disappear with silicone tape after 4 months. My scars are so very visible and you can feel the overlapping of skin which just shows how quickly and carelessly he sewed back the incision together. I am determining options of scar removal surgically as laser may further darken the pigments of where the scars are. I felt he was very careless during consultation as well but believed that was because of his busy schedule at the clinic. Either way he shouldn't have guaranteed me anything. Verbally said is still something he had committed. I will deal with this accordingly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I went to see Dr Lista for a gynecomastia consultation. And i wasn't impressed. He only spent 5 minutes with me at the most, wrote in his small little pad. He asked me at the end, "just do it" and left. Then his selling staff member comes, talks to you for 5 minutes, presents the final quotes which i thought was crazy compared to the other surgeons out there. I will go and see another Doctor who won't over price.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

I have had an excellent result from a lower face lift. I was concerned about having a'pulled back' look but the results are entirely natural that others just think I looked refreshed. I couldn't be more satisfied with the outcome. The staff is readily available and helpful. The clinic is a well organized operation

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

A great big thanks to Dr Frank Lista and his team for a very successful breast reduction I'm 4 weeks post op and doing great 61 years old wish I had done it 10 years ago
The staff made me feel very welcome
Dr Lista very pleasant and made me fee comfortable about my surgery
Thanks to all the operating staff for looking after me when I was nervous and the post ope nurse for such general care
I would recommend Dr Lista to anyone looking for cosmetic surgery
Thanks for putting a smile back on my face 😃😃😀.f

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

I had a breast agumentation almost 16 years ago by Dr. Lista. Both him and his staff were great. I have since recommended him to numerous people all having the same amazing results. I highly recommend Dr Lista to anyone looking into plastic surgery

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

I had breast agumentation done in January 2014 and it went really well. I really like Dr. lista and staff... They were all very kind an patient and punctual-they answered my million questions I had. I was happy with the cost of them and I'm so glad I went with saline, my friend has the cohesive gel and they are a lot harder and don't look as real at all. The only thing I would have done is researched size a little more, dr.lista was very supportive with whatever size I chose and so were the coordinators... I think I was just so nervous of going to big and didn't want them to look too fake.. I had 375cc and in hindsight I probably would have done 450cc but that being said it was my own fault for listening to friends and family and the next time I get my breasts re done I will definitely be going back to see Dr. lista! I had a great experience there :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

I had my BA in 2011 and couldnt be happier with the results. Dr. Lista did an amazing job and his staff were also very helpful. I then had liposuction on my inner and outer thighs in 2012. Again, Dr. Lista did a phenomenal job! He is kind, patient and very well mannered. I would recommend anyone to attend his office for a procedure. Thank you Dr. Lista for making my dreams come true.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

I was very impressed with the professionalism of every staff member from the first day I walked into the clinic. I was treated with respect and in a manner which made me feel like I was a guest of honour. Dr. Lista was always extremely professional, prompt and never rushed out of the room before all of my questions were answered. He always had a smile on his face and appeared to love his job! He completely understood my situation and did not pressure me into making a decision that I would not be happy with. Working in the world of quality and patient safety, these are two extremely important concepts to me and Dr. Lista and his team went above and beyond the expectations I had coming from the healthcare field. Their surgical suite is state of the art taking into consideration every safety detail to ensure the best possible patient outcome. His team of nursing staff were knowledgeable and provided me with high quality care. I appreciated their approach being a nurse myself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448823].votes_count ]]