You may also like

Rate Dr. Frank Lista

Dr. Frank Lista's Ratings

Dr. Lista is a top notch surgeon who is responsible and ethical. Dr. Lista advised me to consider my overall health - including altering my diet and lifestyle prior to having surgery. After achieving a healthier ME, Dr, Lista performed my surgery with absolute care and professionalism. Follow up visits were cheerful and the results were better than expected.
Dr. Lista is ethical and offers exceptional care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I had a tummy tuck by Dr Lista 6months ago. I couldn't be happier with the way I look. I have 3 children and was ok after the first two but after my daughter was born my stomach just didn't go back to the same. I was able to lose almost all my baby weight and went to the gym like crazy but just could not get my stomach back. Finally my trainer said that the lose skin wouldn't get any better with exercise. A friend of mine recommended Dr Lista and as soon as a saw him I knew he was going to be the one to do my surgery. He took his time with me and understood exactly where I was coming from. His staff was fantastic. They were always there for me whenever I dropped in or had to call them with a dumb question. Now my tummy is flat and I feel great. My husband is so happy. Dr Lista and his team have changed my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Thank god for dr. l, that's pretty much what it comes down to. my surgery turned out so great. his staff were very helpful and knowledgeable about everything and answered all of the questions I had. he spent a fair amount of time with me, I don't think I would have needed anything more. he explained the procedure fine, and the day of surgery he was so happy and friendly. his nurses even complimented me on my brows. bonus! I would not have changed a think about my decision to go with dr lista. he changed my life forever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

My breasts are amazing. Thanks to Dr. L.
His happy demeanor is refreshing and sells some great product at the clinic. Sure I waited a few times, and complained a few times, but nothing that wasn't followed up by his staff.
Best decision I ever made.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr Lista and his staff are amazing. I am so happy with my breast surgery. I had implants a year ago and my look is perfect. I've had people comment that my breasts look real. Well I guess they are real now cause they're now mine. LOL! I was really nervous going to see him. I had a bit of wait to see him because he's so busy. But he was worth the wait. He was so calm and patient with me. I had seen a few doctors before him and none of them measured my breasts the way he did. He told me all about the operation and helped me choose the type of implant that was best for me. Then he gave me a bunch of implants that would work for me based on my measurements. Then one of his staff came in and helped me choose the size with some sizes and a sports bra. She spent so much time with me. Then Dr Lista came back and checked my size to make sure it would look OK. What made me so comfortable with him was his calmness and his promise that if there was a problem that he would fix it for free. So I made the big decision to go with Dr Lista. In the day of surgery I was so nervous I thought I was going to jump out of my skin. But Dr Lista came into the room and was funny and kind. He drew on my chest with a magic marker just like TV. The nurses were the best. After surgery they called me at home. Whenever I bugged them with questions they were always there to help me and make me feel better. My breasts are fantastic. Dr Lista is the best. Thanks Doc!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2779324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

I was just reading the comments below and I felt I had to leave one too. Dr. Lista was actually the best surgeon I could have chosen for my surgery. Contrary to the comments below, he is so nice and so kind and really does help any way he can. I had some other issues arise and I felt like I was totally taken care of and I never felt like I was rushed or anything like that. Granted the clinic is quite busy, but I always thought of that as a good thing so I never minded waiting. Who wouldn't want to go to a surgeon who is as popular as Dr. Lista? I had him perform a minor procedure on me as well and he knew I was kind of nervous for it so he treated me so well and the follow up was perfect. He's quick and efficient and honestly both of my experiences with him have been second to none! He is my surgeon for life!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2778988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

I would never recommend Dr. Lista to anyone. He is rude, has absolutely NO bedside manner and his concern for his patients is non existent. He portrays to be this wonderful surgeon, but BEWARE as soon as he gets your money your're treated as just a number. My experience with him was horrible to say the least. This was my dream to have big beautiful breasts and something |I had waited a very long time for. Literally minutes before my surgery Dr. Lista came in and his behavior was so inappropriate. He was mad as I had gained weight due to quitting smoking prior to my surgery. He did not want to do my surgery because of this. Not only was I appalled at his behavior he had me in tears. I was there, I was ready so I continued on with the surgery. So here I am walking into the OR balling my eyes out. He made me feel horrible. When I came to, in the recovery room, the nurses knew about what had happened, and according to some this kind of behavior was not out of the norm for Dr. Lista. From then on if I had to see him I always had someone with me, but anytime I could I preferred to see the nurse instead. My end result is totally disappointing!!! My scars are horrible it looks like because he was in a pissy mood that morning he took a dull knife to cut me . My one breast has a divet in it about the size of a quarter, not a very pretty site. When I emailed him to ask him if this is how they are suppose to look, I received an email stating I missed my follow up appointment and I would have to call and book that appointment. Really!!!!! Any GOOD clinic would have someone call you to follow up and book that appointment with you. Like I stated once they get your money your just a number to any of them. I saw another PS for a minor surgery and I showed him my breasts to see if he could fix them, I dint even have to say who performed my surgery, just by looking at them he knew. Please re consider if you are considering him!!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2770369].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 8, 2015

If you know what's good for you, stay away from Dr. Lista. I had breast augmentation done by him about a year ago. He left me with ripples in both breasts, and kept saying they look fabulous just so he wouldn't redo them. After crying to him a couple of times, he offered to redo them but did not guarantee that he could fix them. I decided not to go ahead with it and am currently looking for another surgeon even though I will have to pay again I don't care as long as Lista never touches me again. He got his money that's all he cares about.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2767945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I had a Breast Augmentation done by Dr. Lista. The surgery and the recovery went well. Very happy with the result. The whole process was simple and easy, very organized clinic. His staff are amazing, they know they job. Would definitely recommend Dr. Lista.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2734912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Dr Lista and his team are very knowledgeable and professional. I had breast reduction and lift done by Dr Lista in January of this year. My recovery went very well and I was back to work in less than 2 weeks. I am 6 weeks post op now and am pleased with the results so far. The scarring will take some time to settle and that is understandable. No complaints here and if you are considering plastic surgery I would definitely recommend Dr Lista.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2730866].votes_count ]]