Rate Dr. Frank Lista

Dr. Frank Lista's Ratings

I went to see Dr Lista for a gynecomastia consultation. And i wasn't impressed. He only spent 5 minutes with me at the most, wrote in his small little pad. He asked me at the end, "just do it" and left. Then his selling staff member comes, talks to you for 5 minutes, presents the final quotes which i thought was crazy compared to the other surgeons out there. I will go and see another Doctor who won't over price.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

I have had an excellent result from a lower face lift. I was concerned about having a'pulled back' look but the results are entirely natural that others just think I looked refreshed. I couldn't be more satisfied with the outcome. The staff is readily available and helpful. The clinic is a well organized operation

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

A great big thanks to Dr Frank Lista and his team for a very successful breast reduction I'm 4 weeks post op and doing great 61 years old wish I had done it 10 years ago
The staff made me feel very welcome
Dr Lista very pleasant and made me fee comfortable about my surgery
Thanks to all the operating staff for looking after me when I was nervous and the post ope nurse for such general care
I would recommend Dr Lista to anyone looking for cosmetic surgery
Thanks for putting a smile back on my face 😃😃😀.f

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

I had a breast agumentation almost 16 years ago by Dr. Lista. Both him and his staff were great. I have since recommended him to numerous people all having the same amazing results. I highly recommend Dr Lista to anyone looking into plastic surgery

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

I had breast agumentation done in January 2014 and it went really well. I really like Dr. lista and staff... They were all very kind an patient and punctual-they answered my million questions I had. I was happy with the cost of them and I'm so glad I went with saline, my friend has the cohesive gel and they are a lot harder and don't look as real at all. The only thing I would have done is researched size a little more, dr.lista was very supportive with whatever size I chose and so were the coordinators... I think I was just so nervous of going to big and didn't want them to look too fake.. I had 375cc and in hindsight I probably would have done 450cc but that being said it was my own fault for listening to friends and family and the next time I get my breasts re done I will definitely be going back to see Dr. lista! I had a great experience there :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

I had my BA in 2011 and couldnt be happier with the results. Dr. Lista did an amazing job and his staff were also very helpful. I then had liposuction on my inner and outer thighs in 2012. Again, Dr. Lista did a phenomenal job! He is kind, patient and very well mannered. I would recommend anyone to attend his office for a procedure. Thank you Dr. Lista for making my dreams come true.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

I was very impressed with the professionalism of every staff member from the first day I walked into the clinic. I was treated with respect and in a manner which made me feel like I was a guest of honour. Dr. Lista was always extremely professional, prompt and never rushed out of the room before all of my questions were answered. He always had a smile on his face and appeared to love his job! He completely understood my situation and did not pressure me into making a decision that I would not be happy with. Working in the world of quality and patient safety, these are two extremely important concepts to me and Dr. Lista and his team went above and beyond the expectations I had coming from the healthcare field. Their surgical suite is state of the art taking into consideration every safety detail to ensure the best possible patient outcome. His team of nursing staff were knowledgeable and provided me with high quality care. I appreciated their approach being a nurse myself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Had my BA surgery May 12th/14 - 375cc, gummy (5'2 and 100lbs). The initial consultation was a bit of a wait but all my post-op check-ups were quick and i barely had to wait. Overall, I love them and had a great experience. He definitely helped me choose the right size. The staff was always really great and always answered my questions/e-mails promptly. I was skeptical about the reviews but I had a pleasant experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Had my breast implants done by Dr. Lista back in Oct 2013. Great doctor he achieved the results I was looking for, everyone I have told I got them done say the look so real. Staff is great and he is very knowledgeable took time to answer my questions and always made sure if I had anymore questions to contact the office. Every time I emailed my coordinator I got a response right away, they made me feel very comfortable and I would recommend his office for anyone looking for a great job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I underwent my BA & breast lift with dr lista on April 23rd .I was very nervous after reading negative comments on this forum..but I can truly say my post is truthful and honest.yes wait times are crazy 2 hours waiting but once I saw dr lista I was happy I waited...he is somewhat straight to the point and is not there for small talk. At the beginning I was a little uncomfortable with that but realized I rather have a great surgeon then a new best friend. The staff is fantastic the operating room staff is AWESUM...they were so sweet & cared I was petrified. They actually made me laugh while I was the most nervous. The anesthetic lady was so kind and gentle she knew I was scared and took more patience with me..the only thing I was a little disappointed is the size of my breast. I wanted 400cc & dr lista would not allow it cuz he said it's too big for the breast lift procedure..I ended up with 375 I look quite full and natural. I am swollen right now but overall happy with my results

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448820].votes_count ]]