Rate Dr. Frank Lista

Dr. Frank Lista's Ratings

My experience with doctor Litsa was terrible. I was to see him for a cyst removal. He refused to help me. He said that cysts only happen to people over weight and not people of normal weight. He said that if I can't get my weight under control that I should consider weight loss surgery. I don't even weigh 200 pounds. It honestly really shook my confidence. My cyst is very painful and always infected. It needs to be removed and I felt like he turned me away because of my weight. He said he could remove the cyst but it would maybe come back. I'd still rather it removed and risk seeing whether or not it will come back. Very insensitive doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2660043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2014

I had a breast augmentation in 2013 with Dr.Lista and everything from the initial consultation with him through my recovery was so simple and easy! His staff are amazing and caring, and the follow up was a breeze. If I ever needed another procedure Dr. Lista would be the only one to do it!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Had gynecomastia correction, and was impressed with all aspects of the process. From the consultation, to the day of surgery and post-operative care, this staff knows what they are doing and cares about their patients. I couldn't be happier with the services I received - you totally get what you pay for.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2657801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Dr. Lista did my BA/BL in January 2014 and I’m glad I chose him for the surgery. I don’t think I would have been happier with another doctor. They are really beautiful now and I am very happy with my results. I do wish that he had lifted them more…they look a bit too natural for my liking, but they do look better than before. I asked him to redo the surgery but he refused. I have lost some sensitivity in my nipple area but Dr. Lista says it takes a full year to heal so I’m sure eventually I’ll get some feeling back. His staff is really wonderful, especially Leslie.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2605037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

I had my breast augmentation done in April 2014 - I went with the cohesive gel implants and I love them. They look completely real and feel very natural. I loved my patient co-ordinator (Rosie) who answered all of my questions promptly and was extremely kind to me throughout the entire process. A bit of a wait time encountered for my consultations but very little to no wait time after I actually had the surgery. Staff were great right before and after my surgery - I felt 100% comfortable and had very little pain afterwards. Dr. Lista will sit and listen to/answer any/all of your questions and I have absolutely no complaints! Extremely happy with my choice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

I had a beast aug. I wouldnt leave negative feed back about anything related outside of my surgery but I have very bad scarring which he literally guaranteed would disappear with silicone tape after 4 months. My scars are so very visible and you can feel the overlapping of skin which just shows how quickly and carelessly he sewed back the incision together. I am determining options of scar removal surgically as laser may further darken the pigments of where the scars are. I felt he was very careless during consultation as well but believed that was because of his busy schedule at the clinic. Either way he shouldn't have guaranteed me anything. Verbally said is still something he had committed. I will deal with this accordingly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I went to see Dr Lista for a gynecomastia consultation. And i wasn't impressed. He only spent 5 minutes with me at the most, wrote in his small little pad. He asked me at the end, "just do it" and left. Then his selling staff member comes, talks to you for 5 minutes, presents the final quotes which i thought was crazy compared to the other surgeons out there. I will go and see another Doctor who won't over price.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2568482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

I have had an excellent result from a lower face lift. I was concerned about having a'pulled back' look but the results are entirely natural that others just think I looked refreshed. I couldn't be more satisfied with the outcome. The staff is readily available and helpful. The clinic is a well organized operation

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

A great big thanks to Dr Frank Lista and his team for a very successful breast reduction I'm 4 weeks post op and doing great 61 years old wish I had done it 10 years ago
The staff made me feel very welcome
Dr Lista very pleasant and made me fee comfortable about my surgery
Thanks to all the operating staff for looking after me when I was nervous and the post ope nurse for such general care
I would recommend Dr Lista to anyone looking for cosmetic surgery
Thanks for putting a smile back on my face 😃😃😀.f

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

I had a breast agumentation almost 16 years ago by Dr. Lista. Both him and his staff were great. I have since recommended him to numerous people all having the same amazing results. I highly recommend Dr Lista to anyone looking into plastic surgery

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2540498].votes_count ]]