Dr. Carol Myrick Brewer

Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 08/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 1.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 1 review. Dr. Carol Myrick Brewer has a poor overall rating on RateMDs.com. frown

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

08/09/13 SYSTEM: Specialty changed from "Anesthesiologist" to "Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab"

08/09/13 SYSTEM: Last Name changed from "Brewer" to "Myrick Brewer"

08/09/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "Tarpon Springs" to "Tampa"
RID: 746139
18/12/08 1 2 1 1 Dr. Brewer refused to work with me because I have a stent that has been in place for 10 months. She assumed the role of my cardiologist and refused treatment because my stent wasnt past the one year mark. I have had 2 other procedures prior to this and had no problems. Dr. brewer works out of the citrus surgical center, if there was a problem with my stent I should have been informed prior to being preped for surgury. She was loud about it so other patients could hear her. Dr. Daily the foot specialist is unfortunate and uses poor judgement in using Dr. Brewer who is obviously and blaently INCOMPETENT in her decision making. I CANNOT AND WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE USE ANY OF THE DOCTORS OR FACILITIES.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield