Rate Dr. Kevin D. Toss

Dr. Kevin D. Toss's Ratings

When I first went to Dr. Toss I thought nothing good was really going to happen! But I can now bend and tie my own shoes without being in severe pain and I can walk without falling all over my own two feet and this was only from my first visit. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. His staff is polite and also helpful. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a Doctor who cares, is knowledgeable, helpful and has a very good bedside manner!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2751866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

He is a very kind, caring & compassionate Dr. He is thorough and explains things in great detail. Dr Kevin takes his time with you and truly cares for his patients. He had helped me immensely. Great Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Dr. Toss takes his time with his patients. He explains your issues and truly tries to help you long term. The environment in the office is extremely friendly and easy going. I leave his office feeling good every time

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2702905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

Dr. Toss is an amazing chiropractor with professionalism and results for me and my family for over 8 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Dr Toss knows what he's doing.. he takes the time to explain what's happening and how to fix the problem. Very professional & very knowledgeable. Enjoyed my visit.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2639221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Im from clifton area ...Dr. Toss is awesome. I am a 260 pound man and he was able to adjust me and fix my pinched nerve.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2563942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

Dr. Kevin Toss is an exceptional doctor. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain everything to you. When I first went to see Dr. Toss about my knee I could barely walk, after treatments I am now able to run. Dr. Toss pin-pointed that the issue was with my weak hip muscles and that they needed to be strengthened. His A.R.T treatment works well along with some minor physical therapy. Dr. Toss truly cares about his patients. When you are in his office you are treated like a person not a number.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1381121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

Dr.Kevin Toss is a absolute amazing doctor.He is very knowledgeable and I continue to use his services weekly. His office staff is exceptional. I recommend Dr. TOSS . HE SAVED MY LOWER BACK. AMAZING

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1381122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2014

I went to Dr. Kevin to treat my lower back pain. After thoroughly reviewing my MRI, Dr. Kevin designed a highly specific treatment plan custom tailored to my particular injury. Dr. Kevin has a deep understanding of how the human body functions and explains his treatment in detail. I now feel ten times better. He truly is by far the best chiropractor I have ever been to and I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1381120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2013

Currently under Dr. Toss care for hip pain. Felt immediate results after the first visit. He took time to explain the reason for my pain. He has a tremendous amount of knowledge and makes you feel comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Toss. A life changing experience!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1381119].votes_count ]]