Dr. Kevin D. Toss

Grad. Year: 1999

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 05/08/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 22 reviews. Dr. Kevin D. Toss has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: does he use stim and massage therapy?    Email me    Answer it

Chiropractor-related: low back pain, lumbar disc herniation, neck pain, headaches, extremity joint conditions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 4730724
04/02/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kevin Toss is an exceptional doctor. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain everything to you. When I first went to see Dr. Toss about my knee I could barely walk, after treatments I am now able to run. Dr. Toss pin-pointed that the issue was with my weak hip muscles and that they needed to be strengthened. His A.R.T treatment works well along with some minor physical therapy. Dr. Toss truly cares about his patients. When you are in his office you are treated like a person not a number.  Respond
RID: 4728399
01/02/14 5 5 5 5 Dr.Kevin Toss is a absolute amazing doctor.He is very knowledgeable and I continue to use his services weekly. His office staff is exceptional. I recommend Dr. TOSS . HE SAVED MY LOWER BACK. AMAZING  Respond
RID: 2887363
30/09/13 5 5 5 5 I went to Dr. Kevin to treat my lower back pain. After thoroughly reviewing my MRI, Dr. Kevin designed a highly specific treatment plan custom tailored to my particular injury. Dr. Kevin has a deep understanding of how the human body functions and explains his treatment in detail. I now feel ten times better. He truly is by far the best chiropractor I have ever been to and I highly recommend him.
RID: 2849699
11/09/13 5 5 5 5 Currently under Dr. Toss care for hip pain. Felt immediate results after the first visit. He took time to explain the reason for my pain. He has a tremendous amount of knowledge and makes you feel comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Toss. A life changing experience!  Respond
RID: 2848614
10/09/13 5 5 5 5 As we all know, wear & tear & age are not necessarily our enemy however not always our best friend. I rate Dr. Kevin Toss "A" plus for the following reasons. He is knowledgeable therefore he is able to explain & teach you about your issue. He is personable, easy to give instructions, easy to work with. He is consistent in his treatment. He remembers "you". His staff is friendly; his office is clean, comfortable and pleasant to sit in awaiting your turn (I have never waited more than several minutes). He makes himself available for urgent care, walk-ins. He is easy to reach via e-mail, text, phone. Thank you Dr. Toss.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2808258
23/08/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Toss saw me as an emergency patient when I was 6 months pregnant and suffering from a terrible case of sciatica. He made time to see me the same day I called for an appointment! He was extremely knowledgable and was able to pinpoint the area of discomfort immediately. After just one treatment, my pain was alleviated, and was fine for the rest of my pregnancy. I have since recommended Dr. Toss to several of my pregnant friends! On a side note, Mary at the front desk was also extremely friendly and helpful. I wouldn't go to any other chiropractic practice on the Island!  Respond
RID: 2806274
22/08/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Toss is amazing! He takes his time and explains everything he does. I haven't felt this good in a long time. I refer everyone I know to Dr. Toss. The staff always greets you with a smile and they are so helpful. By far the best chiropractor I have ever been to.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2770600
15/08/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Toss is absolutely amazing!! He is compassionate and caring towards all his patients. He is very knowledgable and educates his patients. I would recommend him to any one who has back issues. He is a great doctor and person. He takes his time to explain things to you which helps you better understand your problems. There is no other Chiro better than TOSS!!!!
RID: 2707249
12/07/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Toss is truly a great doctor. He doesn't only treat his patients, but he educates them as well. He explains everything he does and why he does it. Dr. Toss really listens to his patients and caters to their needs. His office is clean and inviting. Overall, Dr. Toss is a great chiropractor, and a really nice guy!
RID: 2698887
02/07/13 5 5 5 5 I am so thankful for Dr. Kevin Toss ! I am a gym rat who unfortunately at age 46 adds some wear and tear and injuries along the way. Luckily there hasn't been one that has stopped me from continuing doing what I love because Dr. Toss has fixed every one! As well as has taught many ways to strengthen my weak areas to prevent past and future issues. Thank you for everything!!! You must give him the chance to do the same for you! Everyone I send to him are just as happy with him!
RID: 2684886
20/06/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kevin Toss is the most helpful and knowledgable doctor I have ever been to. He knows everything there is to know about how the body works.You can alway count on Dr. Toss to figure out what your pain or ache may be. I have personally been seeing Dr. Toss for a few years now and the amount of pain he has relieved and problems he has corrected have been unparalleled by any physician. From foot problems to elbow problems Dr. Toss has fixed it all for me. Through his work he has helped my body function more efficiently, pain free and has enabled me to gain some speed on my fastball as I am a college pitcher. I would never trust any other doctor with my arm or the rest of my body as there is no one better than Dr. Toss  Respond
RID: 2629292
27/04/13 5 5 5 5 My first visit with Dr. Toss;I haven't felt this good in, well, years! He is so knowledgeable and knew exactly what I needed. My stress level went down, too. Dr. Toss is also a master trainer and taught me exercises to do to relieve my pain. I cannot wait for my next visit. I would very highly recommend him.
RID: 2610841
08/04/13 5 5 5 5 I have known Dr. Kevin Toss for over 15 years. I was referred to a facility where he was working in Brooklyn. After just one treatment he became the "only" doctor in the practice I wanted to treat me. I recently started experiencing a lot more pain (migraines, neck and back issues)and now I drive every saturday to Staten Island to see him. Once again, the only doctor who has ever helped me and made me feel better. I would probably follow him anywhere! Kevin is an amazing doctor, with the knowledge, sensitivity and professionalism that makes you feel comfortable and assured that he will get you better. From the minute you walk in the door, you are at ease and whatever ails you that day you can be assured he will spend the time to heal you. I highly recommend Kevin Toss as a doctor!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2562763
17/02/13 5 4 5 5 Dr. Toss is excellent, I highly recommend him to anyone. I went to him after my car accident, he helped me understand my injury. After numerous treatments I am now back to normal and feeling great! Thank you Dr. Toss, you are outstanding!! - Samantha G. Staten Island, NY  Respond
RID: 2435760
30/09/12 5 5 5 5 Great Doctor....I have been going for about a year now and never felt better,Dr Toss is very knowledgeable and personable.  Respond

05/08/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Kevin" to "Kevin D."
RID: 2382005
23/07/12 5 5 5 5 dr.toss is outstanding!!..follow his workout-exercises and you will see great results in only 2 visits..thanks for everything dr toss look foward to my next visit.. j.carey
Paid (or co-pay): $50
RID: 1743591
14/03/12 5 5 5 5 I found Dr. Toss through my carrier and I am so glad that I chose him out of hundreds I could have possibly gone to. Dr. Toss is very caring respectful and definitely knows what he is talking about and doing. In two minutes that I was in his office he knew exactly what was wrong with me and got to work on me immediately and I felt great right after. I would recommend him to any one that is looking for a doctor that cares and is knowledgeable in this area of medicine.

RID: 1376324
02/03/11 5 5 5 5 I've read the other posts for Dr. Toss and I highly agree with each one. Dr. Toss makes me feel like family. He doesn't rush you through an adjustment and he takes the time to talk to see how things are going. Definitely a great doc and I would highly recommend him to anyone considering chiropractic care (& yes...Chiropractors are REAL doctors too!!!)
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 1344394
23/01/11 5 5 5 5 As someone new to chiropractic treatment, I have been very pleased and impressed with the care I have received from Dr. Toss. He is very thorough and explains everything that he is doing and how it relates to your treatment plan. He always takes the time to answer all of your questions and concerns, and to get to know you so he can best treat you. The most important thing I have learned is that chiropractic care is not about taking medication to block your pain, but rather finding the source of your discomfort and taking steps to both correct and prevent it. Dr. Toss teaches you what to do to help yourself, so that you can become a partner with him in your treatment plan. This is what good health care is supposed to be about. Unfortunately, it’s something sorely lacking in many mainstream medical practices. Dr. Toss’ personable new associate, Dr. Hartman, is also very competent and caring, and is an asset to the practice.
RID: 989459
17/09/09 5 5 5 5 Great doc - initial visit was a comprehensive 45-60 minute exam. ART has been very helpful. He is very knowledgeable about health/wellness as well, and will answer all of your questions. Highly recommended.  Respond
RID: 674622
27/08/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kevin Toss gave me my life back. I was suffering from Vertigo. With only one treatment so far I am now able to take care of my 15 month old daughter. He taught me exercises to do twice daily and spent at least 45 minutes with me. He took his time and explained everything to me and wrote it down for me too.Anyone who has experience with vertigo knows how horrible it is. The day before I saw Dr. Toss I was unable to walk or crawl to a garbage pail to throw up. Vertigo stops you from living a normal life. That is why I say that he gave me my life back. I have been to about 20 different Chiropractors in N.J. and 10 in Staten Island.No one was able to help me. The drug company who made the medicine I use to take has stopped making it( Watson). I needed to find someone who could help me. I now travel an hour and 20 minutes to see Dr. Toss. He is completely worth it. If you are looking for a great Doctor who cares about getting you well then travel as long a distance as you have to.
Paid (or co-pay): $100
RID: 165939
02/03/07 5 5 5 I have found a miracle doctor in doctor Kevin Toss. He is the most knowledgable and caring doctor i have ever met. He has helped me tremendouley in only 6 visits and i am looking forward to having doctor Toss treating me for all my crippling problems, that will not be crippling as i thought i would be. He is amazing, he loves what he does and it shows. I highly recommend Dr Toss to anyone, especially the patients that need personal attention to there condition. He gives you all the time you need and works with you step by step ,litterally. I am so very blessed to have found him, he is my miracle Doctor. One more thing, he has a personality that makes you feel you have know him for a long time and he treats all his patients the same way. He is an amazing person and Doctor. Thank you Doctor Toss.
Insurance: United Healthcare