Dr. Kevin D. Toss

Rate Dr. Kevin D. Toss

Dr. Kevin D. Toss's Ratings

Im from clifton area ...Dr. Toss is awesome. I am a 260 pound man and he was able to adjust me and fix my pinched nerve.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2563942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

Dr. Kevin Toss is an exceptional doctor. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain everything to you. When I first went to see Dr. Toss about my knee I could barely walk, after treatments I am now able to run. Dr. Toss pin-pointed that the issue was with my weak hip muscles and that they needed to be strengthened. His A.R.T treatment works well along with some minor physical therapy. Dr. Toss truly cares about his patients. When you are in his office you are treated like a person not a number.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1381121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

Dr.Kevin Toss is a absolute amazing doctor.He is very knowledgeable and I continue to use his services weekly. His office staff is exceptional. I recommend Dr. TOSS . HE SAVED MY LOWER BACK. AMAZING

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1381122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2014

I went to Dr. Kevin to treat my lower back pain. After thoroughly reviewing my MRI, Dr. Kevin designed a highly specific treatment plan custom tailored to my particular injury. Dr. Kevin has a deep understanding of how the human body functions and explains his treatment in detail. I now feel ten times better. He truly is by far the best chiropractor I have ever been to and I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1381120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2013

Currently under Dr. Toss care for hip pain. Felt immediate results after the first visit. He took time to explain the reason for my pain. He has a tremendous amount of knowledge and makes you feel comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Toss. A life changing experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1381119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2013

As we all know, wear & tear & age are not necessarily our enemy however not always our best friend. I rate Dr. Kevin Toss "A" plus for the following reasons. He is knowledgeable therefore he is able to explain & teach you about your issue. He is personable, easy to give instructions, easy to work with. He is consistent in his treatment. He remembers "you". His staff is friendly; his office is clean, comfortable and pleasant to sit in awaiting your turn (I have never waited more than several minutes). He makes himself available for urgent care, walk-ins. He is easy to reach via e-mail, text, phone. Thank you Dr. Toss.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1381118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2013

Dr. Toss saw me as an emergency patient when I was 6 months pregnant and suffering from a terrible case of sciatica. He made time to see me the same day I called for an appointment! He was extremely knowledgable and was able to pinpoint the area of discomfort immediately. After just one treatment, my pain was alleviated, and was fine for the rest of my pregnancy. I have since recommended Dr. Toss to several of my pregnant friends! On a side note, Mary at the front desk was also extremely friendly and helpful. I wouldn't go to any other chiropractic practice on the Island!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1381117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2013

Dr. Toss is amazing! He takes his time and explains everything he does. I haven't felt this good in a long time. I refer everyone I know to Dr. Toss. The staff always greets you with a smile and they are so helpful. By far the best chiropractor I have ever been to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1381116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2013

Dr. Toss is absolutely amazing!! He is compassionate and caring towards all his patients. He is very knowledgable and educates his patients. I would recommend him to any one who has back issues. He is a great doctor and person. He takes his time to explain things to you which helps you better understand your problems. There is no other Chiro better than TOSS!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1381115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2013

Dr. Toss is truly a great doctor. He doesn't only treat his patients, but he educates them as well. He explains everything he does and why he does it. Dr. Toss really listens to his patients and caters to their needs. His office is clean and inviting. Overall, Dr. Toss is a great chiropractor, and a really nice guy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1381114].votes_count ]]