Rate Dr. Robert G. Valentine

Dr. Robert G. Valentine's Ratings

Got on top of my pain from an accident and set up surgery before I left the office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Staff switched my appointment from 2:00 to 12:00, without my permission. Called for exact address treated to be not seen, I was on my way! Not late? Then enter office and desk person same attitude rude! Your going to have to reschedule?
I wasn't even scheduled for 12:00, my scheduled appointment was 2:00 pm?
I requested the paperwork be sent to me by mail. They never sent anything. Then threatened to cancel me now for the 4th time ? They didn't mail the paper work, but it's my fault? So the little girl kept saying your going to have to be rescheduled , But I was on time 12:01 pm
And the little girl at the window talked to me like I was some kind of criminal? Vary shape rude attitude. I asked, I'm here, on time way would you reschedule me? They first tried to say a few forms take hours to fill out? If that were true? Why was I almost finished when they informed me my appointment was being cancelled?
They were totally cruel, uncaring and just plain mean! I was there to get to shots in my neck. But, the staff treated everyone like Dirt? Why? Then it dawned on me they had over scheduled! There were 6 people ahead of my appointment? (That actually should have been 2:00 pm as scheduled. But, the day before someone called me and acted like "a new patient meeting would be at 12:00 noon? Tilt, my new patient appointment was for 2:00!
Not 12:00 noon? Who put's a new patient at lunch time? Vary manipulative, don't know if the Doctor is the screw-up or his staff? But, I never will go back to such a hostile environment again! I drive immediately to my regular doc, Dr. Elder, at SIMED. And will be going to a different doctor for the shots. He's (Doc Valentine)
Has some real problems with his staff. Enough I didn't care to ever meet the person that hired these thoughtless women at his desk. Awful, just awful to send a person in pain to such a bitter staff of "who care's if your in pain!" Staff. I can only hope his business fails due to their cold, brutal treatment of people who really need compassion and a caring staff and Doctor! I'll never go back to such a dis functional office again! They have forgotten their purpose, to help people with chronic pain! Not be more of a pain, with their rude behavior and meanness toward the patient! Who just happens to be already exhausted and weakened from constant chronic pain. I wouldn't let these women work on my car much less be responsible to help me with my situation!
Horrid, selfish people working at desk, nurse, and I didn't want to reschedule. You'd have to be an Idiot to believe just because you have chronic pain, a doctors office could jerk you around so much! They will destroy the little bit of back bone a person in chronic pain could deal with.
I'd fire all of them, you need compassion and understanding when you live in a body full of constant pain! Why did this man, Dr Valentine waste my valuable time? I had to rearrange all my employees, due to them changing my appointment time! Doctors owe their patience the same respect a patient gives them! I run my own Company and this disjunct clueless office needs to go back to school to see how they should treat a patient, in that matter, they should treat everyone with respect and never let their prissy attitude run into their job! Fire them all! Unless your as big a jerk as they are? Amen, thank you, Jesus for revealing this terrible bunch of people so I can keep them out of my life! I'm under enough stress!
Sincerely,
Janet Elizabeth Hobson
Owner / Property Manager
Geologist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Very knowledgable and caring Doctor. Procedures went very well and have given excellent results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][562689].votes_count ]]