You may also like

Rate Dr. Sally MacDonald

Dr. Sally MacDonald's Ratings

Dr. Sally MacDonald was my doctor for over 30 years and my children's doctor as well. She has been the best Doctor anyone could ever hope for and I was very blessed to have such a caring and professional doctor for so many years. I am very sad to see her go and wish her the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

One word covers all, "incompetent". One phase covers all death on legs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Sally was the best family doctor a person could dream of. She was very knowledgeable and had the most amazing bed side manner. She was with me through very rrough times and took care of my mental health as much as my physical. She is badly missed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2448837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Dr. Sally is the best,caring,listens to her patients. The Yukon is very lucky to have her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1381771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2012

Sally MacDonald is likely the most sought after Doctor in Whitehorse. I have been with her over 30 years..she is my daughters doctor and my grandkids doctor. You don't see too many 3rd generation Doctors, especially not of her calibre. Suzette is a great help in Sally's reception too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1381770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

In the 28 yrs Dr. MacDonald has not just been a wonderful person, great physician but is not confined in her thinking. She will look outside the box as well to help with your healing. I know her to be heart caring and puts herself in your shoes as best as she can. I wouldn't trade her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1381769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2010

Sally is a very empowering doctor, including patience in their own care plan. I appreciate that she sometimes pushes me to participate in my own health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1381768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2010

Sally is another charismatic, well-educated and experienced asset to the Yukon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1381767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2009

I've had to move around a lot and so have seen a few doctors. She is by far the best! She genuinely cares about her patients and always helps resolve any health probs. Very respectful and I have never questioned her knowledge. I wish all docs could be more like her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1381766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

Sally has been my dr for over 30 years, and is my children's dr now. She is a non judgemental person with a kind heart, a great spirit..i can't imagine anyone else looking after me. Marg Potter is also a gem

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1381765].votes_count ]]