Dr. Jonathan D. Adachi

Rate Dr. Jonathan D. Adachi

Dr. Jonathan D. Adachi's Ratings

Worst doctor i have ever been to. Wanted me to do a clinic study and i did not want to do it, too many risks involved. Told me medicine would be too expensive and my drug plan would not cover it if i did not do this study. How does he know how much money i have. Left his office in tears and i do not cry ever, even when they thought i had lekeumia . I would rather die then ever see him again. I am now on medicine and doing great no thanks to him. thanks for nothing but heartache. debbie hill

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1383258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2013

Very professional, knowledgable and helpful. Put me on new medication when other medications were not helping.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1383257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

I have spent the last two years going to doctors over and over again for my back. After a 10 minute examination of my back he finally thought he knew what it was. He promptly sent me for xrays of my spine, bloodwork, and booked my next appointment. While no other doctors listened, he sat there took notes, and paid attention to what I had said.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1383256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

I got sick in 2001 with lupus. My family doctor and a gastro-enterologist thought it was hepatitis C or epstein-barr but weren't sure. I saw one rheumatologist who was a waste of my time. I asked for another and got sent to Dr. Adachi. After investigating my case, he said I had lupus(sle)or a similar autoimmune disease. At a time in my life when I was very ill and no one knew why, Dr. Adachi diagnosed my problem. It wasn't a nice diagnoses but not knowing was worse. At one time my GP and a hepatologist wanted to put me on a drug that is also used to treat cancer. I believe it's called methotrexate. Since I had confidence in Dr. Adachi, I wanted to know what he thought. Since I have Hepatitis C, he said that if he put me on this or other lupus drugs, he would kill me. Later on I got the internet and researched all of the diseases that I had heard mentioned in regard to my case. It was clear to me that Dr. Adachi was right. He is a good doctor and a pleasant man too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1383255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2012

It seems that Dr. Adachi might be more interested in using his patients for research than in treating them individually. He is a bit too anxious to prescribe new drugs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1383254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2011

I was taken into the appointment with no wait time. RN was exeptional and compassionate. I came with many questions and concerns, every one of which Dr. Adachi patiently addressed . After thanking him for his (considerable) time he said "that is more important than any pill I can prescribe." I nearly fell out of my chair. I didn't know there were specialists like this out there. I left feeling positive and in very capable hands. I will have no hesitation entrusting my care to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1383253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2011

This Dr is polite but I really felt he did not even look at my file. Later that day family Dr. called to tell me about a vitamin deficiency, he did not mention it when he had blood test results right in front of him, so I know he did not look at them. Felt apt. was a waste of time for both of us ... but at least he gets paid.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1383252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2010

I have been seeing him for over 10 years and found his caring and helpfulness outstanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1383251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

It differs at what time yoiu catch Dr.A. Sometimes I wonder why I go to him and sometimes he is very good, but I do not think that he reads the notes he made in times past about your case

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1383250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2010

This Dr and his staff ensured they collected all required info from me and then asked me what I might want to know. The examination was always thorough and I left confident with the treatment recommended. Appreciation for my time evident over several years no complaints.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1383249].votes_count ]]