Rate Dr. Derek Lowe

Dr. Derek Lowe's Ratings

Dr. Lowe is one of the rare doctors who would deserve SIX stars in every category.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

We are in awe of the level of care and the extent of Dr. Derek Lowe's knowledge base. He is beyond just a GP - we would class him in a category ABOVE super-hero! Thank you Dr. Lowe!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2675163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

The person who said he was rude and arrogant must have confused him with someone else. Dr. Lowe is one of the most respectful and caring doctors at this Clinic.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2654158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Very rude doctor, arrogant and rushed me out of the office as soon as possible.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2599788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Exceptional doesn't do him justice. From my first visit he knew my entire medical history each time I saw him without having to look at the chart. Caring, considerate, knowledgeable, everything one could hope for in your personal physician. Impossible to say enough good things. Other physicians should come and study him and try to emulate him.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2555577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

Dr. Lowe is so special that it's always a pleasure to see him. He took such good care of my husband during his battle with cancer, visiting us at home, and keeping in touch with his office while he was on holiday, having his excellent receptionist phone me with changes in his medications etc. Unfortunately, he was still on holidays when my husband passed away, and told me how badly he felt that he was away. I know he would have been at my husband's side.
He has such compassion, and always made my husband and me feel as if we were talking to a friend. He is now taking care of me, seeing me through a bad time in my life, and I truly think that he is one of the nicest people I have ever known. He is one of a kind.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2547033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Dr. Lowe is an amazing GP. He's charismatic, attentive and really cares for his patients. You are guarantee to get exceptional service from him and his staff. His is valuable to our community and a pleasure to have.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2525104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Dr Lowe, is an absolutely amazing doctor! He has been my gp for years now, and is never dismissive, never makes you feel like you are over reacting. Cannot say enough good things about him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

I am so pleased with the wonderful care that I receive from Dr Lowe. He is very thorough and I trust him completely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

The absolute best. Always helpful, always cheerful and always concerned. Can't be beat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448870].votes_count ]]