Rate Dr. Derek Lowe

Dr. Derek Lowe's Ratings

Dr Lowe, is an absolutely amazing doctor! He has been my gp for years now, and is never dismissive, never makes you feel like you are over reacting. Cannot say enough good things about him!

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

I am so pleased with the wonderful care that I receive from Dr Lowe. He is very thorough and I trust him completely.

Submitted April 24, 2014 | flag

The absolute best. Always helpful, always cheerful and always concerned. Can't be beat.

Submitted April 16, 2014 | flag

great Doctor ! follows through and genuinely cares about all his patience and feel very lucky to have him as my doctor for more than the last ten years keep up the good work doc !

Submitted March 18, 2014 | flag

my wife and I recently moved to White Rock and were lucky to find dr. Lowe as our GP. If Dr. Lowe was the standard of medical care in BC, we would have one of the best health care systems in the world.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2014 | flag

We went to the walk-in clinic at Saunte Medical today as our toddler had a bad cough that we thought we should check-out. We didn't know anything about Dr. Lowe but from the moment he walked into the room, he had our sons (positive) attention. He talked to our boy about his Thomas Train that he brought so of course our son really warmed up to him and allowed him to check his ears, throat and chest (this doesn't happen easily). No complaints by us...Dr Lowe was friendly and very polite. 2 thumbs up!

Submitted Dec. 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. Lowe is the absolute best doctor. He's considerate, understanding, very knowledgeable. Takes all the time needed to do the best he can for you.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2013 | flag

sCHEDULING WAS A LITTLE BEHIND (45 MIN. WAIT AFTER SCHEDULED TIME), BUT OTHERWISE EXCEPTIONAL.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2013 | flag

Dr. Lowe is a very caring and concerned doctor, he has the patients interest first.Starting seeing him when I was unable to see my reguluar doctor. I am now one of his many reguluar patients. He is very good with doing complete work ups to find what may be the reason for an illness. Dr. Lowe was able give me diagnois that was not really what I wanted to know but his compassion and caring was very evident. I have full trust in his ability to take care of my needs. Dr. Lowe is very quick at getting his patients into a specialist if it is so needed. I am greatful for his ability to take the extra time when it is called upon.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2012 | flag

excellent Doctor, and my mom called him also a pastor. Compassionate, caring, helpful, positive energy, warm energy,knowledgebel, I can vote for him for a Nobel prize for humankind. We love you Dr. Lowe from Rarama/Salem family

Submitted Aug. 14, 2012 | flag