Rate Dr. Derek Lowe

Dr. Derek Lowe's Ratings

Very rude doctor, arrogant and rushed me out of the office as soon as possible.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2599788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Exceptional doesn't do him justice. From my first visit he knew my entire medical history each time I saw him without having to look at the chart. Caring, considerate, knowledgeable, everything one could hope for in your personal physician. Impossible to say enough good things. Other physicians should come and study him and try to emulate him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

Dr. Lowe is so special that it's always a pleasure to see him. He took such good care of my husband during his battle with cancer, visiting us at home, and keeping in touch with his office while he was on holiday, having his excellent receptionist phone me with changes in his medications etc. Unfortunately, he was still on holidays when my husband passed away, and told me how badly he felt that he was away. I know he would have been at my husband's side.
He has such compassion, and always made my husband and me feel as if we were talking to a friend. He is now taking care of me, seeing me through a bad time in my life, and I truly think that he is one of the nicest people I have ever known. He is one of a kind.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2547033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Dr. Lowe is an amazing GP. He's charismatic, attentive and really cares for his patients. You are guarantee to get exceptional service from him and his staff. His is valuable to our community and a pleasure to have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Dr Lowe, is an absolutely amazing doctor! He has been my gp for years now, and is never dismissive, never makes you feel like you are over reacting. Cannot say enough good things about him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

I am so pleased with the wonderful care that I receive from Dr Lowe. He is very thorough and I trust him completely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

The absolute best. Always helpful, always cheerful and always concerned. Can't be beat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

great Doctor ! follows through and genuinely cares about all his patience and feel very lucky to have him as my doctor for more than the last ten years keep up the good work doc !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1383314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

my wife and I recently moved to White Rock and were lucky to find dr. Lowe as our GP. If Dr. Lowe was the standard of medical care in BC, we would have one of the best health care systems in the world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1383313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

We went to the walk-in clinic at Saunte Medical today as our toddler had a bad cough that we thought we should check-out. We didn't know anything about Dr. Lowe but from the moment he walked into the room, he had our sons (positive) attention. He talked to our boy about his Thomas Train that he brought so of course our son really warmed up to him and allowed him to check his ears, throat and chest (this doesn't happen easily). No complaints by us...Dr Lowe was friendly and very polite. 2 thumbs up!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1383312].votes_count ]]