Rate Dr. Barry Mang

Dr. Barry Mang's Ratings

I have been a patient of Barry Mang since 1977, he is a terrific man and a great dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1383480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Like many others on this site, I was referred to Dr. Mang for dental challenges my previous dentist could not solve (included two failed root canal procedures). In each case, Barry was able to successfully complete procedures (on the same teeth) that my previous dentist could not. I reasoned - why have these tricky procedures done twice (and pay twice!)? Why not go to the "good guy" in the first place? I haven't looked back. Everything else aside, Dr. Mang is just plain good at what he does! Recommended by me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1383479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2009

Dr. Mang has been my only dentist. Not only is he great at what he does, he always remembers me outside of the office. Not many people look forward to the dentist. Barry saved my teeth when I was in elementary school and he keeps them looking great. It will be a very sad day when he retires.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1383478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2008

Brilliant, thorough and kind. I left my dentist of 25 years to see this incredible guy. While he has been wonderful to me - performing emergency root canals, pain issues, etc., his competency and heart speak to me through the work he has done with my eight year old. My daughter was terrified of dentists following six awful extractions for crowding issues from our previous dentist. Things had become so awful that my little girl cried before going to the dentist and agonized for days over when she had to go again. She developed an abscess and needed an extraction. My old dentist refused to do it, saying my girl was uncooperatve and needed oral conscious sedation to have any work done. We were left without care. She wasn't ucooperative, she was scared. We consulted with Barry, he built a rapport and restored my child's safety with dental work. She is brave and strong, loves Dr. Mang and has had four more extractions - no sedation, no problem. Now - that is a good dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1383477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2008

The best dentist in Regina. I and my daughter have been seeing him for over 35 years. I dread the day he retires.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1383476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2007

Barry is the best dentist in Regina - Allison is a very close 2nd. He is very patient and kind. I have been seeing him for over 15 years. He has never tried to "upsell" me, and is like a second father to my children (8 and 10).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1383475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2007

Like many below, I "ended up" at Barry's office after troubles with a previous dentist and have never had trouble again! He doesn't appear to suggest extra work, puts everyone at ease, and seems to always find time for emergencies. I can't recommend him enough!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1383474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2007

Terrible dentist...chipped my permanent tooth and ruined my mouth!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1383473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007

I have seen Dr. Mang twice. On both occasions he was friendly, reassuring and made me feel at ease. After three other dentist appointments where no one could figure out the cause of a three week toothache, Dr. Mang diagnosed the problem and performed a root canal. No further pain after that. He truly is a great dentist with great chair side manners.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1383472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Barry has to be one of the best dentist's around. I was unhappy with my childhood dentist, and my dad was seeing Dr mang and loved him (my dad has the worst teeth ever), so I thought i'd try him out. He's fantastic. He runs a very efficient office but still remains caring and friendly. i woke up with a raging toothache one morning and suspected an abcess but couldn't get in to see him, so i just went and sat in his waiting room even though the receptionist said there were no openings. He came out and asked why I was there and said he'd see me as soon as possible. He froze my mouth, gave me a blanket and told me to nap (since i hadn't slept at all due to the pain) while he was finishing up with his current patient and did my root canal right afterwards. And as it turns out the abcess was a result of bad treatment from my former dentist (don't worry, I'll rate him next.. ). A year later he covered the tooth with a crown and I haven't had any problems with it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1383471].votes_count ]]