Rate Dr. Allison Mang

Dr. Allison Mang's Ratings

Excellent all the work done is top quality have had no problems with anything. Great bedside manor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1383503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Best dentist I have ever had! Allison always takes her time and is extremely knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1383519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2013

I, too, have seen Barry Mang since I was 18 & I'm now 54. Love Dr. B. Mang's work but Dr. Alison Mang is also following in her father's footsteps as being very courteous, professional and empathetic. What I like is that Alison is taking all of the professional steps to go to seminars & learn from the best especially with regards to implants. My mouth rejected 2 implants and Alison had been to the best implant surgeon in Utah and was able to suggest an alternate type of implant for me and, to date, my mouth is listening to her advice. You can not go wrong with the dentist office of Mang, Mang etc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1383518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Allison is following the footsteps of her father, the best dentist in Regina. Nice to know she will be there when he retires! She has filled in with my dental work when Barry was not available, she is great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1383517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Dr. Allison Mang has been an amazing dentist for me. She understands that telling you that you require a root canal or crown can be upsetting and isn't pushy about forcing the work on you. I had very bad experiences with two other dentists in Regina and desperately needed Dr. Allison's TLC. I cannot sing her praises loud enough. I highly recommend her to nervous patients and people who have had problems getting or staying frozen for dental work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1383516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2011

Allison is a fabulous dentist. I had some tramatic experiences with Dentists when I was a child and was very apprehensive about going to the dentist as an adult. She was pleasant, knowledgeable, and actually listened when I told her the freezing wasn't working and she put more in. I had a LOT of dental work done with Allison and even moved to Ontario but schedule my dental visits for my vacations home because she is the best dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1383515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2011

Allison is very thorough and if she has any second thought she consults with Dr Barry Mang which is very experienced and great at what he does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1383514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Went to Barry Mang since I was a child, and my first visit to Allison when she took over was my last. Stuck the freezing needle straight into the nerve (which is NOT supposto happen) and then when I told her "that really hurt" she told me to "suck it up". Lucky she gets patients passed down from her dad, because I would never reccommend anyone to go to her. Lost my entire family's business... Northgate dentist (Dr. Adam Abdulla is a billion times better and atleast has some professionalism in his demeanour)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1383513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Took my then 8 year old to Allison when my local dentist told me they could not do anything about the defects in her front teeth. That was 2 years ago. Last visit, this work was touched up as the tooth exposure has enlarged. More impressively, my 9 year old spent roughly 3 hours in the dentist chair getting multiple fillings and even an extraction - NO FEAR, NO DISCOMFORT, ALMOST ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE FOR MY 9 YEAR OLD.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1383512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2011

Allison is the best dentist I have ever been to! Until I had gone to see her, every freezing shot hurt incredibly bad, but I didn't even notice that there was a needle in my mouth when she did it. She's always friendly, fun, and knowledgable with a great staff too (and it doesn't hurt that she's easy on the eyes). As an added perk, if she's ever not 100% sure on how to proceed, she doesn't hesitate to get a second oppinion from Dr. Barry Mang (her father and a much more experienced DDS who is also superb). On top of it all, I first went there when I had a dental emergency could not get in to see any other dentist I called. Not only did they fit me in the same day, but it was early in the morning so I wasn't suffering all day!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1383511].votes_count ]]