Rate Dr. Kelvin W. Gorrell

Dr. Kelvin W. Gorrell's Ratings

Submitted June 26, 2014 | flag

to those of you who are complaining or writing negative reviews why don't you take a second to look at yourselves. Yes on occasion Dr. Gorrell might say something that may be not normal to what you are hearing from another doctor. Did you ever think that it may be you that is the problem.if you are there to get your oxy Scripts that total 180 then you are at the wrong doctor. Most legit doctors know that breakthrough means breakthrough. I have been with him for several years. No problems. I also pass all my drug tests. Try that and you'll probably get what you need. Dr. Gorrell is a good, legitimate. Doctor.

Submitted June 3, 2014 | flag

Dr.Gorrell is one of the very few doctors who really cares about his patients . All doctors should be this way.....

Submitted Dec. 14, 2013 | flag

This doctor puts you down and is only on a campaign to put you on suboxone. I wish I would have listened to his current patients and never allowed myself to see this doctor

Submitted Aug. 24, 2013 | flag

I have never been talked to and put down by anyone so bad much less a dr. Awful!

Submitted Nov. 2, 2012 | flag

Excellent caring pforessional and I got the best care

Submitted June 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kelvin Gorrell has a friendly and compassionate experienced staff who promptly returns any calls or inquiries that I may have. Dr. Gorrell was extremely thorough and professional throughout my initial consultation. In my experiences over the years, most pain management physicians treat their patients as if they're not even real people. Dr. Gorrell goes above and beyond the work of normal physicians. He personally sets appointments for any lab work or films which may help him better treat your condition. I feel like Dr. Gorrell's practice is paramount to a time when Doctor's really cared for their patients instead of the turn-style clinics so prevalent today. 5 Stars!!!

Submitted Aug. 28, 2009 | flag