Rate Dr. Howard Lamb

Dr. Howard Lamb's Ratings

For all you that love this tool so much, I'd like to add that he was the first doctor I ever seen for my sever anxiety when I was younger than 10 years old, and he said I was just an attention seeker, in his exact words, "Like a baby that cries to get candy." Well guess what ya fuckking asshat, 8-9 years later and I've taken almost every psychiatric medicine available and am currently taking xanax and gabapentin daily. Yes sir, that's the caring man taking care of you! If you read this, fuckk you Lamb!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2581295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

I gave the nurse and then MR.Lamb a very clear list of my symptoms and brought with me the medication that is WIDELY known to cause Thrush...I told him that my tongue was very painful and that I was on this medication that is KNOWN to cause thrush...But despite all my research and clear explanation to Mr.Lamb.... his opinion was that I only had a throat infection and so sent me on my way with a script for penicillin...so for seven days the yeast infection thrived as the the prescribed meds did bugger all... I even had to stop brushing my teeth because the Mint in the toothpaste stung my tongue and now 5-6 days later cheeks so bad i cried. I had a appointment with a good Doctor... a specialist in another field, he took one look in my mouth( after I begged him to) and he prescribed the the correct meds to kill the yeast... CAN YOU SAY "Misdiagnosis" Mr Lamb... Next time I get to the emergency room and this clown is the one on duty I will leave and drive to London. You should too!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1384103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2014

Dr. Lamb was my doctor since birth, and I only regret not having switched earlier. He is dismissive, uncaring, and you have to push him to actually order tests. The only plus to having him as your family doctor is the general ease of getting an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1384101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2012

Saw Dr.Lamb today as my regular doctor is away. He came in about 2 minutes after we were in there, probably not even that long. He interacted with my children, and made them feel comfortable before examining them. he told the oldest one jokes to make her laugh and was so gentle with both of them. Great experience. I would definitly see Dr.Lamb as a choice if my doctor wasn't able to see us :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1384102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2011

The new office has beeen great!Even the staff has brightened their mood.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1384100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

In the office and the emerg room, the wife and I have found Doc Lamb to be arrogant and down right nasty to his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1384099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2010

I too, agree with the negative comments that have been made by others at this forum. Dr. Lamb is quite rude and does not give a patient a chance to voice their opinion. He is 'quick draw McGraw' with the prescription pad. Years ago I took my newborn daughter in for a checkup. After checking my daughter he proceeded to chastise me because I didn't deliver my daughter in Tillsonburg, but chose to deliver in London. I chose London because epidurals were available there. Dr. Lamb told me I missed the best experience of my life because I had chosen to have an epidural. My thoughts: when 'he' delivers a baby and can understand labour and childbirth, then we'll talk. Until then, he has no idea. I think he was ticked because he couldn't bill OHIP for a labour a delivery bill. I'm happy to say that I have moved on and he is NO LONGER my general practitioner. I adore my present GP and am very glad I made the choice that I did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1384098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2008

After reading all of the comments I am amazed at all of the negative comments supposedly referring to this fine doctor. Yes it is true that we sometimes have to wait in the office but at least we don't have to wait months for an appt. as we do for some doctors. I have always found Dr. Lamb to be polite, caring and willing to listen to health problems if they are stated correctly. He will refer to specialists if necessary and his staff always makes sure that his direction is carried out.I find the staff at the Tillsonburg Medical Centre to be efficient and polite as well. It is hard to believe that we are talking about the same place and doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1384097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

have seen him for many years and he is quick to write you a script and out the door with you and his staff is not to concered with you or the level of service they give. I have seen doctors out of town in lambs absence and they seem to be more through and concerned with my health than dr lamb not bad guy but has to step up his service. have also herad many complaints from people i know that see him and are trying to go elsewhear.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1384096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2008

In the past I have only seen Dr. Lamb when I could not get in to see my own doctor. Never again. A couple of years ago I was there because of lower back pain and nausea. He basically told me to go home because I had the flu. I have had the flu and this felt nothing like that (which I told him), but he just dismissed it. I suffered almost a week before going back. This time I saw Dr. Dalby. She immediately asked for a urine sample. When the tests came back, she almost seemed a little annoyed that I hadn't come in sooner. I guess I was about a day from being admitted to the hospital with a bladder infection. Dr. Lamb made me feel like I didn't know my own body, or what I was talking about.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1384095].votes_count ]]