You may also like

Rate Dr. Maria Bleszynski

Dr. Maria Bleszynski's Ratings

The doctor is fine once you wait the hour or so to see her. I have a huge problem with the inability to get a hold of them. Either I get through and am not able to leave a message or I get through and I'm put on hold for 20 minutes at least.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2795347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I have no issues with Dr. Bleszynski at all ... My main issue is with the rude front desk staff. They are snarky and have a major attitude problem .

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2791580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

The staff are good and helpful. Doctor B. is nice and approachable. I can recommend this Doctor to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2765816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Was referred by my doctor to this horrible, abrasive and un-coubt women. She babbled on about things unrelated to the issue on which uou came to see this witchdoctr. Only want IUD. ...why do uou car about my waistline??? ...when you should be watching you own. Two missed appointments and you have to be re-referred. Bottom line.....find another doctor there are better options available. .RUN AS FAST AS YOUR LEGS CAN TAKE YOU!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Absolutely horrible staff. They NEVER answer the questions and never have the records

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Absolutely horrible Dr with horrible staff. They NEVER answer the phones, they do not return voicemails, they don't get their faxes (lost, misplaced, whatever). it takes months to get an appt, months to get a callback for results which should take a couple days, and the office is always running later so be prepared to sit in the waiting area for 2 hours after your scheduled appt time. the dr is always rushed, she is bitchy and has no bedside manner. She is rough in a very sensitive part of our bodies. she barely spends a few minutes with you and gets annoyed if you have a question to ask almost like she has the attitude "it's not my job!" but the thing is, it is her job to see patients and answer any questions they may have. very abrupt and just plain horrible. She didn't explain anything, she wasn't helpful, she didn't fix my problem so I'm seeking a new dr. I am disgusted with her work ethic and her staff. How rude can you be? Far from impressed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2748777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Horrible doctor do not see her YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! she is the devil!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2743492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

Not impressed by this office at all. Will never come back here again. The regular front desk staff is okay but when they are away they have rude replacements. The waiting time just to get Into my appointment is always extremely longer than it should be. I'm standing outside now cause I've been waiting over an hour now just to get in to see my doctor. Which I am only in there for 10-15 mins max. Feel rushed and don't feel they take they're time with me. They obviously over book people on a daily basis.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2734261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

RUDE!!
I had to see this doctor due to continuous bleeding after a miscarriage. First her reception staff seem to never answer the phone and respond to voicemails!
I had called 4 days prior to my appointment to explain I would not be able to attend the appointment given via my family doctor. I called everyday and left voicemails - nothing. Then I heard from my GPs receptionist that she was refusing to see me unless I paid a no-show fee!!!!
Ridiculous!
I ended up bleeding heavily and had to go to emergency and was seen by, this doctor. Not taking into consideration I'd been waiting 5 hours, it was late on a Friday night, and I was still suffering the effects of a miscarriage; she rudely asked what the issue was and gave me two options but clearly wanted me to choose one.
I tried to give her some background to the issue but she cut me midway to state she only knew what was written in front of her - hence me explaining more!
Long story short - I left crying and went to Peace Arch and was seen by fantastic staff and a doctor.

Long story short

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2729499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

I only saw dr B when I was a patient at surrey memorial delivering my son. During my labour there ended up being an issue with my sons heart rate and ended up needing to be delivered by emergency c section. This doctor took matters into her own hands and within minutes had my baby delivered in the OR and literally saved his life. I have NEVER seen a human being react and take control of a situation as quick as this doctor. She knew exactly what to do within seconds and made sure my son was delivered safely...if it wasn't for this amazing doctor he wouldn't be here today..I will never forget her

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2725826].votes_count ]]