Rate Dr. Maria Bleszynski

Dr. Maria Bleszynski's Ratings

I have only seen her 2x . The first time I did have to wait about 40 min and the second time maybe 20 min but what Dr doesn't make you wait ..??? Dr. B is very thorough ...she sent me for all sorts of blood work to try to figure out my missing periods. She does have a strong accent but I don't find it hard to understand . I really like her and would have no problem seeing her if I became pregnant. The reception staff is a different story though .. I had to persuade the receptionist to give me a follow up app.... she said that the dr wasn't requesting to see me .. after about 10 min on the phone with her I had to tell her that I have some questions after my blood work and can I please make an app to see her .... and this last visit I was asking for the results of my pap test and there was some confusion with nana about it . she went through stacks of 1000's of results that haven't been filed yet ... after 20 min of searching for my results she phoned the lab and they don't have a record of me having a pap which meant the office staff lost it ...so now I need to go in an have it done all over again .... not looking forward to that ... but as far as Dr Bleszynski is , I am totally satisfied with her !!!

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

Ive been to Dr. Bleszynski's office about 3 times now and I have had nothing but good experiences. The staff have always been polite and respectful to me. In addition I found the Dr to be very knowledgable and thorough. I don't think that she is rude, granted I do understand that she may come off that way. English is not her first language and its just her way of using the language that may come off as harsh. I have been to other OBGYN that were absolutely horrible and I have to say this is one of the best offices I have been to. Highly recommend her.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

Dr Bleszynski delivered my son and I had a great experience with her. I had an emergency c-section and she was reassuring and kept me calm. I was told prior to my c-section that Dr. B was known for being really good at c-sections. My incision healed in record timing and I am left with a beautiful scar. Couldn't be happier.

Submitted July 23, 2014 | flag

I created an account on RateMD to add my review. Punctual: Doc was over an hour late for my 1st appointment and at least 45 mins late for the other 2 times I saw her.Helpful:She doesn't walk you through the process/assumes you inform yourself prior to going to her for a procedure(in my case and IUD insertion).Knowledge: She knew what she was doing but didn't explain much of what she was doing. Staff: I was the last patient of the day and receptionist wanted to go home. She rushed me into the room and was rude.Told me to get on the exam table and said “pants off.” While I was laying half covered on the table she came back into the room said she forgot something and then left again.I waited for 20 mins before doc came in. Despite not knowing that I had to get a prescription filled out, they gave me the chance to keep my appointment so that’s their saving grace.

Submitted July 10, 2014 | flag

Horrific doctor. I wish I could write out everything that she did to me but there are only 1000 characters to use, and I have about 10,000. No compassion, late, difficult to understand, has NO idea who you are, botched surgery, lie after lie, will berate you about everything she possibly can. I beg you, if you see this review.. PLEASE please please go somewhere else. You will be so grateful you did. I am all about giving people chances, and she isn't worth it. Not for such a delicate and sensitive area. I have been on painkillers and bedrest for a long time now thanks to her damaging my cervix and vaginal canal. Please believe me. Please go elsewhere.

Submitted July 2, 2014 | flag

This is the worst doctor and office staff I have ever dealt with in my entire life. Dr Bleszynski has no bedside manner and hardly looks at you when you're talking to her. She did not put me at ease but instead made me more nervous. The staff and the dr made the entire process much more difficult than it should have been and the girls who work at the desk are rude, talk back and are very unprofessional. The process dragged on for months because of them. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

Submitted June 19, 2014 | flag

I have had both my children with Maria. Once you get past that she's a VERY busy doctor who is working back to back some days/nights, you understand why she's a bit grumpy at times. She's always been very pleasant with me. Her accent and some of the stuff she says may come across rude, but she's not, its her command of the language which is the problem. I have had nothing but a very good relationship with her staff and Nimmi /Nana (sp) always makes my day. They treat me with respect and I leave satisfied with my meeting. If you go at the wrong time.... Wait times can be horrible, but which doctor's / specialists' office is any better. Best thing go before 8am and you will be in and out. Dr. Bleszynski made both of my pregnancies a great experience. Also if it wasn't for her guidance, i don't think I would have had both my boys.. i was told multiple times I would not be able to conceive!

Submitted Jan. 17, 2014 | flag

v rude, unprofessional, unsympathetic, staff and doctor. i have never met such kind of people in medical line so far. DO NOT GO THERE GIRLS. YOU WILL REPENT OVER IT.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2014 | flag

I can see why everyone has an issue with this Dr. and her staff. But I have to say, she's never been anything but sweet and thorough with me. I've witnessed her MOA be quite short and slightly attitudish with another patient that didn't seem justified but I guess patience is not something that runs rampant in the office. I just do as I am told, and treat the staff with respect and I find I am returned the same. Dr. B. is definitely a bit old school, and has an accent, but I don't find her difficult to understand. I find her thorough, helpful and kind. She appreciates a smile and positivity. The Gov. dictates only 10 mins per patient, and when every patient takes more than 10 mins, there's bound to be a time conflict. Every medical office must follow the 10 mins per patient rule. Accept it and move on. Expect a wait and you won't be dissapointed. Ask for the first appt of the day and you won't have to wait. She's good Dr. and runs her office as efficiently as possible.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2013 | flag

Staff - very friendly. Punctual - I've had to wait a couple of hours twice due to the fact that Dr B is a delivering OB, and emergencies come up. Helpfulness - Dr Blezynski is very unhelpful. She is busy but EVERY appointment Ive seen her, she reasks the same questions as the appt before, or she tells me I need a referral for something that she's already given me and we've already discussed in previous appts. She does NOT go over the notes shes made herself. I have to remind her each visit of the visit before. Very annoying. Dr Blezynski treats me basically like a stranger every visit. She has on multiple occasions completely ignored a question I've had regarding discomforts that dont seem to be the "norm" and blamed my weight without even a second thought (after discusssions with another dr, these issues were rectified, and had nothing to do with my weight). She gets the job done - but isn't an outstanding Dr. I will absolutely try harder to find a different dr next pregnancy

Submitted Sept. 7, 2013 | flag