You may also like

Rate Dr. Maria Bleszynski

Dr. Maria Bleszynski's Ratings

Dr. Beszynski did not catch my ovarian cancer and instead sent me for a LEEP procedure for a cervical scare. Her staff are unprofessional as is she and she reeked of perfume. It was so heavy that I left her clinic smelling of this cheap perfume that made my stomach turn. She didn't even buy me dinner first! I am lucky that I documented my own symptoms and went to another doctor otherwise I may not be alive today. My cancer was discovered at a very advanced stage and had Dr. Bleszynski caught my signs and symptoms, I could possibly be in remission. She is loud and her examination rooms are not sterile. If you want to avoid being left in the cold, dark and with many questions, skip this OBGYN and find someone who knows what they're doing!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2845406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

DO NOT SEE THIS EVIL DOCTOR!!! SHE DOES NOT CARE!!! AT ALL!!!
I was referred to this witch on Feb 25th, they called me two months later to 'confirm' my appointment for JUNE 2nd. The day of my appointment, her staff called me ONE HOUR before my appointment to cancel, saying the witch wasn't feeling well. Not my problem, but made it my problem. Rescheduled for June 22nd. Today, Saturday, I got a call from her RUDE staff, again cancelling my appointment, and not available to see me until July 13th. I asked, what's going to stop her from cancelling my next appointment? The staff said, 'oh she won't.' Which is what was told to me the last time it was cancelled. Then her staff said, 'well you can go and see another doctor then, we don't want you here.'
I called my doctor's office and was given another referral immediately stating that what the witch was putting me through was absolutely ridiculous and completely unprofessional. After reading the other horror stories on here about this witch, I'm so glad I never have to go through what some other these other women have been through with her.
Being a 33 year old woman and been trying to have a kid for over a year is frustrating and stressful enough. Having your 'specialist' continuously cancelling on you BEFORE you ever get the chance to actually see her is beyond what I'm already dealing with.
If i could leave a string of obscenities, I would, gladly.
SEE A DIFFERENT DOCTOR! DO NOT WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME!
So much for the oath doctors take.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2843052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I was recommend Dr. Maria Bleszynski by my doctor. I decided to look for a Gyno as I'm hoping to have children in the next 10 years and thought It might be good to find someone I like. I went in and waited 15 min. The front end staff were polite and efficient that's why this is 2 stars. I was brought to my room and waiting 40 min. She brought me into her office to ask me a few questions. I found her a little hard to understand and very cut off. I told her I was off birth control and wanted to go back on again. She wrote me a prescription for a Yasmin which is not what I usually take. I have only ever been on Tri-Cyclen Lo but she said it would be better. Then decided that I needed a pap test. When i got changed the room was pretty dirty and very small. The garbage was over flowing with stuff and it made me un-easy. When she came in to do the pap she was very ruff and it hurt more then usual. When she was done she literally threw the speculum into the sink with her gloves. Told me she was done and to go talk to the receptionist and walked out. I was so shocked by this that I got out as fast as I could and will never return again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2835378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

The doctor is fine once you wait the hour or so to see her. I have a huge problem with the inability to get a hold of them. Either I get through and am not able to leave a message or I get through and I'm put on hold for 20 minutes at least.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2795347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I have no issues with Dr. Bleszynski at all ... My main issue is with the rude front desk staff. They are snarky and have a major attitude problem .

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2791580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

The staff are good and helpful. Doctor B. is nice and approachable. I can recommend this Doctor to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2765816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Was referred by my doctor to this horrible, abrasive and un-coubt women. She babbled on about things unrelated to the issue on which uou came to see this witchdoctr. Only want IUD. ...why do uou car about my waistline??? ...when you should be watching you own. Two missed appointments and you have to be re-referred. Bottom line.....find another doctor there are better options available. .RUN AS FAST AS YOUR LEGS CAN TAKE YOU!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Absolutely horrible staff. They NEVER answer the questions and never have the records

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Absolutely horrible Dr with horrible staff. They NEVER answer the phones, they do not return voicemails, they don't get their faxes (lost, misplaced, whatever). it takes months to get an appt, months to get a callback for results which should take a couple days, and the office is always running later so be prepared to sit in the waiting area for 2 hours after your scheduled appt time. the dr is always rushed, she is bitchy and has no bedside manner. She is rough in a very sensitive part of our bodies. she barely spends a few minutes with you and gets annoyed if you have a question to ask almost like she has the attitude "it's not my job!" but the thing is, it is her job to see patients and answer any questions they may have. very abrupt and just plain horrible. She didn't explain anything, she wasn't helpful, she didn't fix my problem so I'm seeking a new dr. I am disgusted with her work ethic and her staff. How rude can you be? Far from impressed.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2748777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Horrible doctor do not see her YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! she is the devil!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2743492].votes_count ]]