Rate Dr. Maria Bleszynski

Dr. Maria Bleszynski's Ratings

Was referred by my doctor to this horrible, abrasive and un-coubt women. She babbled on about things unrelated to the issue on which uou came to see this witchdoctr. Only want IUD. ...why do uou car about my waistline??? ...when you should be watching you own. Two missed appointments and you have to be re-referred. Bottom line.....find another doctor there are better options available. .RUN AS FAST AS YOUR LEGS CAN TAKE YOU!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Absolutely horrible staff. They NEVER answer the questions and never have the records

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Absolutely horrible Dr with horrible staff. They NEVER answer the phones, they do not return voicemails, they don't get their faxes (lost, misplaced, whatever). it takes months to get an appt, months to get a callback for results which should take a couple days, and the office is always running later so be prepared to sit in the waiting area for 2 hours after your scheduled appt time. the dr is always rushed, she is bitchy and has no bedside manner. She is rough in a very sensitive part of our bodies. she barely spends a few minutes with you and gets annoyed if you have a question to ask almost like she has the attitude "it's not my job!" but the thing is, it is her job to see patients and answer any questions they may have. very abrupt and just plain horrible. She didn't explain anything, she wasn't helpful, she didn't fix my problem so I'm seeking a new dr. I am disgusted with her work ethic and her staff. How rude can you be? Far from impressed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2748777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Horrible doctor do not see her YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! she is the devil!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2743492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

Not impressed by this office at all. Will never come back here again. The regular front desk staff is okay but when they are away they have rude replacements. The waiting time just to get Into my appointment is always extremely longer than it should be. I'm standing outside now cause I've been waiting over an hour now just to get in to see my doctor. Which I am only in there for 10-15 mins max. Feel rushed and don't feel they take they're time with me. They obviously over book people on a daily basis.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2734261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

RUDE!!
I had to see this doctor due to continuous bleeding after a miscarriage. First her reception staff seem to never answer the phone and respond to voicemails!
I had called 4 days prior to my appointment to explain I would not be able to attend the appointment given via my family doctor. I called everyday and left voicemails - nothing. Then I heard from my GPs receptionist that she was refusing to see me unless I paid a no-show fee!!!!
Ridiculous!
I ended up bleeding heavily and had to go to emergency and was seen by, this doctor. Not taking into consideration I'd been waiting 5 hours, it was late on a Friday night, and I was still suffering the effects of a miscarriage; she rudely asked what the issue was and gave me two options but clearly wanted me to choose one.
I tried to give her some background to the issue but she cut me midway to state she only knew what was written in front of her - hence me explaining more!
Long story short - I left crying and went to Peace Arch and was seen by fantastic staff and a doctor.

Long story short

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2729499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

I only saw dr B when I was a patient at surrey memorial delivering my son. During my labour there ended up being an issue with my sons heart rate and ended up needing to be delivered by emergency c section. This doctor took matters into her own hands and within minutes had my baby delivered in the OR and literally saved his life. I have NEVER seen a human being react and take control of a situation as quick as this doctor. She knew exactly what to do within seconds and made sure my son was delivered safely...if it wasn't for this amazing doctor he wouldn't be here today..I will never forget her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

I saw Dr B. for a pap exam and I inquired about getting an IUD. She questioned my decision to switch from oral pill to an IUD. After she agreed to give me a prescription for one, I went to pick it up and booked an appointment over a month later. I get to my appointment, she looks at my cervix and tells me I am not a candidate. Couldn't she have checked that last time and before I spent the $400 on the IUD? She tells me that it's not going to change until I have children, says sorry and leaves the office. Horrible bedside manners. No knocking on the door before she comes in, no hello and just doesn't like to be asked questions. The only comfort I get from this is that her admin is the one who provided me suggestions. Just overall poor experience with this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2703533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

I'm a return patient - Dr. B was my OB for my first two children 10/14 years ago and is now my OB again for a third pregnancy. I must admit that I find her much more pleasant today than I did the first go around. I know she had some personal issues when my first children were born - having lost her husband and having young children of her own, becoming a single mom while trying to run a busy clinic. Was to be expected - she was tired, sad, and probably angry at the world. Now she has a much more pleasant, albeit still Eastern European, demeanor. She smiles and has a twinkle in her eye that she didn't have before. I treat her with respect and she gives me respect back. I do find the wait times are long, but I know they are going to be long so I bring work or a book. She doesn't rush and has no problem with me asking questions. There seems to be high turnover among the young office staff which might lead to some of the punctuality and organization issues. But overall, good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR - What a disrespectful front desk receptionist!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2691981].votes_count ]]