Rate Dr. Peter Munns

Dr. Peter Munns's Ratings

Pleasant staff. Dr Munns has a professional, personable demeanor. He is knowledgeable and competent. I felt confident in his abilities.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2014 | flag

I recently went to see Dr. Munns. He has a new doctor in the clinic who is very knowledgeable and helpful. They both answered all of my questions about implants and surgery, and I felt very well taken care of. I would recommend this clinic to everyone.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2013 | flag

Not returning at all. charged me half a thousand and I am unemployed. Unnecessary X-rays. Has no bad feelings about grabbing money from the low income even for unnecessary procedures. The hygienist did a terrible job on cleaning my teeth. Did not get all of the tartar, left huge areas of tartar unremoved. Also, did not polish my teeth. Only polished the front teeth, yet charged me for polishing the whole mouth. The dentist hates insurance coverage. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but this is not a caring, professional or even responsible office. But if you don't believe me, go and get an assessment. you'll see.....

Submitted Aug. 29, 2013 | flag

Dr Munns is a very skilled clinician, but authoritarian in the handling of his patients.

Submitted May 26, 2013 | flag

My dentist recommend Dr. Peter Munns to do gum graft surgery for me. The staffs were friendly and professional; Dr. Munns was very patient to explain the procedures and answered all of my questions at the consultation appointment. I was very impressed by his experiences on the surgery day, he finished my gum graft surgery in 45 mins., after 3 weeks , my gum recover very well. I will definately recommend him to anybody I know.

Submitted May 1, 2013 | flag

My dentist recomended him and I had a very good experience with this office. Dr.Munns went over everything with me even as far as looking at my xrays and pointing out the areas of concern. He suggested (but never at anytime insisted)what needed to be done and I was able to do it over several visits so it was quite affordable. I've noticed a big difference in my ince I went.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2013 | flag

An outstanding dentist; incredibly competent; he and his staff are very pleasant to deal with. I would trust noone as much as him for complex procedures!

Submitted June 29, 2012 | flag

This dentist is not helpful and is very expensive, as he recommends expensive investigations which pay him money. He will not co-operate with patients when interacting with insurance companies. He and his staff also insult patients while they are sitting in the dental chair. Forget it folks.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Munns is rather authoritarian and prefers respecting his own protocol over patient needs.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2012 | flag

i have yet to feel that as a patient i come first it seems its all about what he thinks and what he would do he is not very personable

Submitted Feb. 9, 2012 | flag