Rate Dr. Margaret Blackwell

Dr. Margaret Blackwell's Ratings

I was most impressed with my second meeting with Dr. Blackwell. She is one of the most professional doctors I have had the opportunity to meet. The fact that she is my Cardiologist is a bonus and I appreciate the time and care that she took to answer all my questions. Anyone reviewing her knowledge and patient rapport with other than the highest regard, must have met someone else. She is truly one of the finest human beings my wife and I have met and is a credit to her profession. She was punctual and her staff was very efficient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Dr Blackwell is first rate. She knows her stuff and is quite happy to explain in detail when responding to dumb questions. Her optimism and quirky humour are much appreciated. One of the best cardiologists in BC. If you were referred to her, consider yourself blessed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Unfortunately it is true. Dr. Blackwell does not like questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1384300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr Blackwell demonstrates a level of compasion I have not experienced before. Very informative and tells it like it is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1384299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2011

Nasty person. I'm educated but not medically and she's condescending. She smiles more when she wants to get you out of her office. She hates questions. I trust her knowledge but don't want to deal with her! Getting another doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1384298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Wonderful doctor. We live in Langley and just wish she were nearer to us. I was one of her patients from years ago when she was at Surrey Memorial.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1384297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

she is a wonderful doctor. Her fall up over the last few years has been the very best, She has been great with my husband care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1384296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

best cardiology Dr. you could find. treats eveyone with the best care

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1384295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2007

The best doctor ever. Sympathetic, thorough, sincere, knowledgeable, and quick with her follow-up. I am trusting her with my life completely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1384294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2007

Dr. Blackwell is the coolest! She is warm, intelligent and real! She has a great communication style that puts you at ease. I admire her greatly and I thank her for her care and for being such an awesome female role model.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1384293].votes_count ]]