Dr. M.A. Symchych

Rate Dr. M.A. Symchych

Dr. M.A. Symchych's Ratings

Mark is THE ONLY chiropractor you will ever need. Wether it'd be a tune up or have chronic pain, Mark knows how to help you. He has a wonderful personallity and is always so cheerful. When I went to Mark about my persisting back/leg/foot pain, he applied all treatments and even got my medical Dr. to order X-Rays, blood work, and a CAT scan. Mark truly cares for everyone. My children even love him,(maybe it's because he has a "treat drawer"), but everytime I go for an appt., he checks them out to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1384979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2007

Dr. Mark is awesome! He knows I often only need a "tune up," and would like the adjustment in "one go." As I'm in health care, I don't have alot of time for repeat performances, unless there is a definite injury! Explains what he expects, and always has a little something to share, whether it be "barber shop talk," or just asking about the family. An upstanding personable fellow who can get the job done!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1384978].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2007

Always pleasant. I am in health care and find his approach/tx deserves 5.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1384977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

Great Chiropractor. Very knowledgeable,friendly and really gives a damn. You don'tr feel like a number. When I have pain I think Symchych!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1384976].votes_count ]]