You may also like

Rate Dr. Clarence Bankay

Dr. Clarence Bankay's Ratings

Good doctor, but shed staff are brutal..not helpful mean and not supportive at all.. And a particular nurse or someone on the phones is very rude

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2853280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Dr Bankay has been my doctor for about 18 yrs and he is a fabulous doctor he is patient and very knowledgable and genuwinely cares about his patients needs and their health he has always worked with me to try to achieve healthiness for me and has always put my best intrest 1st and yes he does not over prescribe meds for no reason , I will miss him when he does decide to retire he has always been good to me . as for the Staff I have 3 favorite nurses who have always been a tremendous help to me but I find the reception staff needs some improvement in people skills..

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2851423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

An old school doctor, who not only excellent as a physician, but one of the few left that still cares about people. He is backed up by very knowledgeable nurses, who are also fitted very well in the medical profession. After that it goes down hill all the way to the bottom, by the way patients are treated by the other staff, as more of an inconvenience, as opposed to people with a problem that need help.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2849912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

My first time and only time seeing this supposed doctor, he came into exam room did not introduce himself grabbed my face to examine my eye, I was offended and pulled away and asked and whom might you be.? From that point on he was abrupt and and edgy as if I offended him . I would not recommend him .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2841974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr.Clarence Bankay is a homophobic doctor who has insulted me numerous times about my sexuality on more then one occasion.Its 2015 calling your patient a homophobic slur because he wants a a blood test, I don't care if he was "Joking" around or not I didn't find it funny or professional at all.He is "old school" alright in a ignorant bigoted way! Worst doctor ever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Bankay is exceptional! He's very caring and extremely helpful to his patients and their families. Unfortunately, I've not had any positive interactions with the office staff. I had difficult experiences, I find one person particularily 'grumpy' and a poor provider of customer service.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2761760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

One of the most caring, and knowledgeable doctors that I have ever met.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2751668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I USED TO LIKE DR BANKAY UNTIL HE STOPPED PAYING ATTENTION TO MY NEEDS. I BEGAN TO HAVE TO REMIND HIM OF TESTS (MAMMOGRAMS, BONE DENSITY, ETC) THAT I NEEDED TO HAVE THAT HE FAILED TO ARRANGE FOR. HE ALSO LEFT ME ON TERBINAFINE FOR OVER A YEAR WHEN I SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ON IT FOR MORE THAN 6 MONTHS OR LESS AS ITS TOXIC TO MY LIVER. HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN SENDING ME FOR BLOOD TESTS TO CHECK MY LIVER EVERY COUPLE OF MONTHS AND HE NEVER DID ONCE. I HAVE A NEW DOCTOR NOW THAT TAKES CARE OF ME IN A WAY DR. BANKAY NEVER HAS.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2448923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

top in his field he helps me when i call always finds me help when i kneed it

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1385437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2013

very pleased with his quick assessments and diagnostic processes. personable and professional. does not over prescribe medication and listens to outside research or self diagnosis. 100% SATISIFIED

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1385436].votes_count ]]