Rate Dr. Clarence Bankay

Dr. Clarence Bankay's Ratings

I USED TO LIKE DR BANKAY UNTIL HE STOPPED PAYING ATTENTION TO MY NEEDS. I BEGAN TO HAVE TO REMIND HIM OF TESTS (MAMMOGRAMS, BONE DENSITY, ETC) THAT I NEEDED TO HAVE THAT HE FAILED TO ARRANGE FOR. HE ALSO LEFT ME ON TERBINAFINE FOR OVER A YEAR WHEN I SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ON IT FOR MORE THAN 6 MONTHS OR LESS AS ITS TOXIC TO MY LIVER. HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN SENDING ME FOR BLOOD TESTS TO CHECK MY LIVER EVERY COUPLE OF MONTHS AND HE NEVER DID ONCE. I HAVE A NEW DOCTOR NOW THAT TAKES CARE OF ME IN A WAY DR. BANKAY NEVER HAS.

Submitted April 2, 2014 | flag

top in his field he helps me when i call always finds me help when i kneed it

Submitted Jan. 14, 2013 | flag

very pleased with his quick assessments and diagnostic processes. personable and professional. does not over prescribe medication and listens to outside research or self diagnosis. 100% SATISIFIED

Submitted Dec. 13, 2012 | flag

A very knowledgable and caring doctor.Always on time very attentive listner,very polite,listens more than talk.Wish him a long and healthy life.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2012 | flag

Dr Bankay is one of the few old school doctors left. He actually cares about his patients, and treats them as people. His knowledge is extensive, and he will take the time to actually assess what is the problem actually , rather than jump to a ready made diagnosis. He has little patience for slackers,or those that wast his time with frivolous whining. He would rather donate his time to those that are really in need of his expertise, and help. It will be a sad day when he retires.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2012 | flag

The best medical doctor I ever had. Very good, very kind always in time.

Submitted July 30, 2012 | flag

He's great Doctor; speaks, listen, and give a chance to talk with him

Submitted Oct. 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Bankay is one of the doctors who is available when my own doctor is not. I have seen him several times for me or one of my children and he has been very good in every instance. He was able to find the cause of an ongoing cough I had that turned out to be a reaction to medicine I was taking. He knows what he's doing.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2011 | flag

Great office,helpful,super polite they are like family,fast service,clean

Submitted April 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. Bankay has served as my Doc for 10 years. I have found him to be extremely helpful and a good conduit to many specialists. If he is short on words it's because he is thinking of the proper way to address or diagnose a problem or situation. As a GP he cannot know everything but he does possess extensive and specialized knowledge in certain areas - one being cardiology. I would recommend him.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2011 | flag