You may also like

Rate Dr. Clarence Bankay

Dr. Clarence Bankay's Ratings

Dr.Clarence Bankay is a homophobic doctor who has insulted me numerous times about my sexuality on more then one occasion.Its 2015 calling your patient a homophobic slur because he wants a a blood test, I don't care if he was "Joking" around or not I didn't find it funny or professional at all.He is "old school" alright in a ignorant bigoted way! Worst doctor ever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Bankay is exceptional! He's very caring and extremely helpful to his patients and their families. Unfortunately, I've not had any positive interactions with the office staff. I had difficult experiences, I find one person particularily 'grumpy' and a poor provider of customer service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2761760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

One of the most caring, and knowledgeable doctors that I have ever met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2751668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I USED TO LIKE DR BANKAY UNTIL HE STOPPED PAYING ATTENTION TO MY NEEDS. I BEGAN TO HAVE TO REMIND HIM OF TESTS (MAMMOGRAMS, BONE DENSITY, ETC) THAT I NEEDED TO HAVE THAT HE FAILED TO ARRANGE FOR. HE ALSO LEFT ME ON TERBINAFINE FOR OVER A YEAR WHEN I SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ON IT FOR MORE THAN 6 MONTHS OR LESS AS ITS TOXIC TO MY LIVER. HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN SENDING ME FOR BLOOD TESTS TO CHECK MY LIVER EVERY COUPLE OF MONTHS AND HE NEVER DID ONCE. I HAVE A NEW DOCTOR NOW THAT TAKES CARE OF ME IN A WAY DR. BANKAY NEVER HAS.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2448923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

top in his field he helps me when i call always finds me help when i kneed it

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1385437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2013

very pleased with his quick assessments and diagnostic processes. personable and professional. does not over prescribe medication and listens to outside research or self diagnosis. 100% SATISIFIED

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1385436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2012

A very knowledgable and caring doctor.Always on time very attentive listner,very polite,listens more than talk.Wish him a long and healthy life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1385435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2012

Dr Bankay is one of the few old school doctors left. He actually cares about his patients, and treats them as people. His knowledge is extensive, and he will take the time to actually assess what is the problem actually , rather than jump to a ready made diagnosis. He has little patience for slackers,or those that wast his time with frivolous whining. He would rather donate his time to those that are really in need of his expertise, and help. It will be a sad day when he retires.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1385434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2012

The best medical doctor I ever had. Very good, very kind always in time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1385433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

He's great Doctor; speaks, listen, and give a chance to talk with him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1385432].votes_count ]]