Rate Dr. Steven C. Bower

Dr. Steven C. Bower's Ratings

Dr. Bower is an amazing and caring doctor. He has treated my elderly mother for several years, and did not put her through surgery until there was no other choice. Due to her age and health, her recovery was very difficult, and he was with her every day, treating her as he would have treated his own mother. I have never met another doctor with as much compassion and
empathy. He was there to help all of us through the recovery process. Dr. Bower also performed an outpatient surgery on me; I would not have felt as comfortable with any other doctor. He is not only an incredible doctor, but also a wonderful and caring man. I would trust him with my life! You might have to sit in his office waiting room for quite a while, but, at every visit I have been to, everyone in the room agreed that it is worth the wait to be seen by this amazing doctor.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Bower is the most wonderful man I have ever met! I was uninsured with stage III breast cancer. He treated me at no cost! During chemo I ended up in the hospital for thirteen days. During that time he came in visited me and took over my case and successfully got me out of the hospital. He cares about his patients and I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2012 | flag

Dr. Bower is by far an amazing christian doctor. He has been a major support on two big obstacles that I endured in the past 8 years. I cannot say enough encouraging words about Dr. Bower. He truly posses all the traits of a wonderful caring christian doctor! Thank you Dr. Bower for all your knowledge and support!

Submitted June 15, 2012 | flag

Dr. Bower is a wonderful caring doctor. He is so nice! When he came to check in on my husband everyday after surgery he took plenty of time to make sure everything was ok. We never felt like he was rushing away. All of the nurses spoke very highly of him which is always a good sign. He was wonderful with our 2 year old daughter who couldn't stop thanking him for making her daddy all better. We just love this doctor!

Submitted Feb. 13, 2009 | flag

Dr Bower was very honest and upfront with me. He made me feel at ease and it was the first time that I ever felt going under the knife that I was safe. I have cancer and have other operations under someone else. If I ever have to have anything done again I would use Dr Bower.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2008 | flag

I'm a nurse in the ER where he practices and I can tell you first hand that he is one of the most skilled and compassionate surgeons I've ever worked with. I've been a nurse for 25 years and can honestly say he is the most caring doctor I've ever seen. He has an excellent bedside manner. He truly cares about his patients. If I, or anyone in my family, need surgery, he's the one to call.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2007 | flag

Contrary to the 2-27-07 rating, I received excellent advice and treatment from this gentleman. He correctly diagnosed my breast cancer, took time to explain the options and showed genuine concern. He operated and removed it completely. He was available after hours and on the weekend for advice. The office staff also are very helpful in arranging future appointments and treatments. Thanks for being there for me.

Submitted April 3, 2007 | flag

put my neighbor in intesivecare. He punchered my lung doing a brest biopsy, and nicked her bowl trying to fix her hurnia

Submitted Feb. 27, 2007 | flag