Rate Dr. Graham Pate

Dr. Graham Pate's Ratings

Very personable, great communicator, and after 2 knee and 1 hip replacements on me, I can comment he's an excellent surgeon!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2525950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Just coming up on a year following a left hip replacement. What a stoke of luck having Dr Pate perform the surgery. Dr Pate is both friendly and professional, making the whole experience remarkably stress free, except for the awful C&W music he plays in the OR (LOL). Well, nobody's perfect. But if you need a good orthopedic surgeon, he's your man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1385706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2014

Had both hip and knee replacement doctor fully explained both procedures in great detail. Surgerys both went great. Followup was great would not hesitate to recommend him or ues him again

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1385705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2013

Dr. Pate is a great Doctor. He is patient, caring and knowledgeable. Hi is very informative and takes his time with his patients. I did not have surgery but all indications are he is a great technician as well. Unfortunately his receptionist is incompetent and has a major attitude. I find this is a serious problem with receptionists of many specialist Doctors. The Doctors are fine, but the staff are the problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1385704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2013

Dr Pate fixed my mangled meniscus as I could not do sports. He took me promptly and operated within 90 days of seeing him. I started biking for rehab, and with a couple years rode the hilly Whistler Granfondo. Kudos for the doc for giving me another chance to enjoy life! Al

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1385703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

I had knee replacement surgery with Dr. Pate 1 year ago. And yes, we all know, the wait time in BC is about 1 year to see an orthopedic surgeon. He is the best ortheopedic surgeon I have ever seen. He is extremely knowledgeable and has done tons of knee replacement surgeries etc., he is patient, explains everything to you so that you understand and he listens to you too which is a big plus.My knee has never been better and I have absolutely no pain. He definitely knows what he is doing, I would always recommend him. He also mentors young upcoming orthopedic surgeons through UBC which I think is very important.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1385702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2013

EXCELLENT!!! Gave me a new knee and gave me back my freedom. NO MORE PAIN. Thanks DOC!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1385700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2012

Found Dr. Pate very good at answering questions, fitting surgery in, when it was necessary, and appreciative of my time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1385701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

Love Dr. Pate... the office staff is arrogant and rude and even unfeeling altho I LOVE this Dr. I refuse to go back just because of his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1385699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2012

I didn't even see this doctor. I was reffered to his office 10 months ago, and after 8 months they finally asked my Family Doctor to send me in for an x-ray. After 10months when this doctor decided to decline me as a patient (I didn't even know a they could do that) without any explanation at all, and not only that myself and my Family's Doctors office had to call for them to even let us know what was happening. To me that is a lowsey doctor and lazy staff. I should have received the x-ray referral within a few months of them receiving my referral. Especially when I have talked to the office over the phone about 5 times since. I am shocked that this has happened, and now thanks to that I have to wait at least another year to go see someone about my knee. Great Job guys!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1385707].votes_count ]]