Rate Dr. Sujatha Gunnala

Dr. Sujatha Gunnala's Ratings

I will keep this short and sweet. I never even met the doctor. Went in for a well woman exam with hopes of starting my infertility process. The office staff was the rudest experience i have ever had. I have called for the past month trying to get results with no luck. No one returns my calls and the girls on the phone are rude and snotty. The doctor may be good but for me, it's about the whole experience and this was an awful one!!!!! With how expensive infertility treatments are I feel like you should be treated better than this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Dr. Gunnala has won awards for success in her field. That and because she got my friend pregnant were why I chose her. She is not exactly punctual, but when she is with you she gives you her undevided attention and doesn't rush. I talked with her for almost an hour. When the first cycle wasn't successful, she gave me a hug and said "hang in there, it will happen." And she was right! I really trust her. She is very smart and very successful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1386046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2011

Dr. Gunnala is the best doctor ever. I was able to conceive only after her treatemnet twice. She helped me deal with stage 4 endometreosis too. I would recommend this doctor. You will need to have patience and follow her directions. SHe has indepth knowledge in this area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1386045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Had a bad experience with Dr.Gunnala. She is very insensitive, rude and uncommunicative.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1386044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2011

Dr. Gunnala is awesome and knowledgeable=she is highly recommended...Staff is at best unprofessional and always seem inconvienced by you. Very unwelcoming waiting room (notice the glass door that separates you from the staff who never acknowledges you).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1386043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2010

Dr. Gunnala has been recommended by two friends - who now have healthy and beautiful babies. Unfortunately, our experience with her has been poor. The worst thing was about the office is the lack of communication - we had a 'male factor' but only found that out AFTER we have left the practice and saw notes in the patient's history. There it was in black and white 'Patient advised of the test results over the phone'. Dated and signed by one of Dr G stuff members. Nobody has EVER called us with these results! This still upsets me that something this important (knowing the reason why you can't get pregnant) wouldn't be communicated to us. The sad thing is that I really believe that Dr. G is a professional with great knowledge who COULD possibly help a lot of people. Unfortunately, the way she runs her office is unacceptable. I will not recommend her to anyone – save yourself additional stress and time (since you have to wait 2 plus hours just to see her for 5 minutes)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1386042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2010

We are so greatful for our baby girl and want to say I would not have been possible for Dr. Gunnala and Lana who are so caring. The expertise, kindness and amazing support we received was way beyond for us and i'm sure all their patients must be as pleased as we are. I am due in Feb 2011!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1386041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2010

Dr. Gunnala and her staff are wonderful and very carring. I especially liked Heather as she was always smilling, but all the staff are great. The problem with this clinic is when you have an appointment with Dr. Gunnala you wait to be seen. I never had an appointment with her where she was on time. If I had not been assured by friends that the rest of the appointments with the other staff would be better I would not have gone back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1386040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2010

I thought IVF was my only option to get pregnant but when I saw Dr. Gunnala for a second opinion she suggested insemination. We had a beautiful girl last year doing insemination. We are trying now for a second baby doing insemination again I have every confidence it will work this time too. She and her staff are very kind they take the time to answer all my questions. Im so happy with them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1386039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2010

Dr. Gunnala never seemed to know who I was, even after several appointments. She always was late to all of my proceedures, even the ones that required a full bladder. Her office staff was so rude. I felt intimidated by them. I consistantly had to search the internet for definitions and other info. about my diagnoses and proceedures as the doctor was almost never available, spent little time with me and was very unclear when she did speak with me. The on call nurses were so nasty to me after my surgery they had me in tears. I was in the constant state of upset and was very frightened during this whole lengthy experience. I would not recommend this Doctor to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1386038].votes_count ]]