You may also like

Rate Dr. Saul R. Stromer

Dr. Saul R. Stromer's Ratings

I am absolutely sickened by this dr. and strongly urge anyone contemplating seeing him to think again. I have never in my life written a review but I am so strongly disgusted and feel it necessary to share my experience.

Dr Stromer is charming and knowledgable- someone I was very excited to deliver my first child. I am now 38.5 weeks pregnant, and found out there is an issue with a lapse in my insurance coverage. The doctors office told me not to worry about, as they will bill me and everything will be fine. When Dr Stromer heard about this I suppose he felt it was a great opportunity to make some cash. He called me and told me that he is unable to deliver my baby without pre-payment and will give me a 'great deal' if I pay cash and do it for $2k. He also explained that it was too late in my pregnancy to see another dr and if we didnt settle this 'he would hate to see me with a resident'. On top of the $2k he said he'd only charge me $100 for the circumcision. Why is this man trying to bargain with a pregnant woman who is 1 week away from delivery. I am very confidant a dr like this who so openly wants to discuss money wouldnt hesitate to administer medicine that isnt needed, perform c sections for a higher compensation, etc. He is clearly a con artist.

I am very grateful that my insurance lapsed and I was able to see his true colors and cares. If you have a great medical coverage I'm sure you will only see his charming side- but believe me... He is doing things in the background to bill your insurance the most possible compensation.

On top of all of the above mentioned-- I went in for my routine visit and to express my concern for delivery however when I arrived at the office I was told he had to cancel for an emergency delivery, which I found out was not true . I complained to the office about how far I travelled, and how I was planning on making a complaint about this and magically he called the office and said he can hold off on the delivery and come see me...

Shady Shady Shady.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2778558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Stromer is a wonderful doctor. He made me feel comfortable and answered all of my questions. Very attentive and caring. Thank you Dr. Strome for delivering my healthy and beautiful Sofia.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

DR.Stromer is the BEST.. who ever is bad mouthing him on this website clearly never had a bad doctor take care of them...his very punctual and makes you feel more like a friend than a pt...his simply amazing and i would recommend him to everyone i know..

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2166699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2013

I went to Dr. Stromer a year ago ready to have a hysteroctamy because of severe mestrual cramps. I will forever be grateful that he took the time to listen and did not allow my emotions to control my decision. I didn't have to have the surgery as of yet.He has been easily accesible whenever I needed him over the phone. Ms. Lily has also been very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2166698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2011

ALL I CAN SAY IS I LOVE DR. STROMER!!!!i gave birth with him with all 3 of my children, traveled each time from staten island because there isnt anyone else who compares to him. My kids are now 16 1/2 12 1/2 and 7 1/2. I would travel to the end of the earth for him!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2166697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2011

Dr. Stromer is knowledgeable, reliable and helpful. He really cares. He is the best GYN doctor ever... I wouldn't change him for any other Dr. I'm greatful to Dr Schonfeld (ENDOCRINOLOGIST) for recommending him to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2166696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

So compassionate, helpful & kind! He makes you feel very comfortable and at ease. r. Stromer is wonderful and I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2166695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

I have spoken to this doc on the phone once and he was so extremely rude that I didn't even bother making an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2166694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Dr cares about his time more than patients. Inducing and performing c sections for no reason to fit his time management .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2166693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

i was extremely happy with the care i got being a patient of dr. stromer. his bedside manner is great! he does believe in inducing when a patient is overdue, but is willing to work with you if you're against it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2166692].votes_count ]]