Rate Dr. Saul R. Stromer

Dr. Saul R. Stromer's Ratings

Dr. Stromer is a wonderful doctor. He made me feel comfortable and answered all of my questions. Very attentive and caring. Thank you Dr. Strome for delivering my healthy and beautiful Sofia.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

DR.Stromer is the BEST.. who ever is bad mouthing him on this website clearly never had a bad doctor take care of them...his very punctual and makes you feel more like a friend than a pt...his simply amazing and i would recommend him to everyone i know..

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2166699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2013

I went to Dr. Stromer a year ago ready to have a hysteroctamy because of severe mestrual cramps. I will forever be grateful that he took the time to listen and did not allow my emotions to control my decision. I didn't have to have the surgery as of yet.He has been easily accesible whenever I needed him over the phone. Ms. Lily has also been very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2166698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2011

ALL I CAN SAY IS I LOVE DR. STROMER!!!!i gave birth with him with all 3 of my children, traveled each time from staten island because there isnt anyone else who compares to him. My kids are now 16 1/2 12 1/2 and 7 1/2. I would travel to the end of the earth for him!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2166697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2011

Dr. Stromer is knowledgeable, reliable and helpful. He really cares. He is the best GYN doctor ever... I wouldn't change him for any other Dr. I'm greatful to Dr Schonfeld (ENDOCRINOLOGIST) for recommending him to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2166696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

So compassionate, helpful & kind! He makes you feel very comfortable and at ease. r. Stromer is wonderful and I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2166695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

I have spoken to this doc on the phone once and he was so extremely rude that I didn't even bother making an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2166694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Dr cares about his time more than patients. Inducing and performing c sections for no reason to fit his time management .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2166693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

i was extremely happy with the care i got being a patient of dr. stromer. his bedside manner is great! he does believe in inducing when a patient is overdue, but is willing to work with you if you're against it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2166692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2010

I have been his patient for 10 years. He performed a total hysterectomy on me and was so kind and considerate. I continue to be a regular patient and feel that while he is short on time, he is long on professionalism. Lily is his righthand person who seems to know everyone's name and so quicklly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2166691].votes_count ]]