Rate Dr. R. Moodliar

Dr. R. Moodliar's Ratings

Dr. Moodliar has always been concerned and overly helpful when addressing any of my medical issues. She is never hesitant to send to a specialist if she thinks it merits that referral. I gave her a "4" for punctuality, but all doctors have that issue, especially when having to visit patients in the hospital before their shift starts at the clinic. I would recommend her to anyone. Great doctor :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

I have been going to dr Moodliar for 5 years now and really respect her as a dr . Very friendly/honest and has gone the extra mile for my family and I when we needed it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

I would not have her as a doctor ,my doctor is on mat leave so when I had surgery I chose to have my reports send to her as I had seen her before when my doctor was not available .Her first words to me were I'm not taking new patients not how are u doing ,I said I know but I figure u could review my reports.she has no personal and is smug and cold ,only works 2 days a week in the office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2448943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

She is not a good doctor, would definitely not recommend! Her manner is abrupt, diagnoses are incorrect, over uses medications!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1386477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Iam a patient of Dr R Moodliar...I find her always pleasant and listens to all my concerns..If unsure of a situation she does not hesitate to refer you to a specialist..Dr. Moodliar will be missed while on maternity leave.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1386476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Moodliar for 6 or 7 years. After a few times, I dreaded coming to see her. She goes about her doctor business in an uncaring way. She rarely explains facts and medical processes and passes on fast judgement without really getting to know her patient. My gut feeling (my neurotransmitters)told me clearly today that it would be my last visit. If you think about your health in a holistic way (mind/body health) Dr. Moodliar would be a very poor choice indeed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1386475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Helpful and Caring Doctor - she has helped me through numerous illnesses and is very honest.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1386474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2012

What an awful doctor.. Went to her in pain and she was very very rough in her exam and has no bedside manner . Wanted to leave when u asked her a question and she shook her exam glove in my face !! Totally unprofessional and horrid personality!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1386473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2011

I saw Dr. Moodliar for prenatal care. In my last trimester I found another doctor. Her bedside manner is cold and unfriendly. I dreaded going to my appointments due to her poor bedside manner. What was suppose to be a exciting time for me and my husband (being that we were expecting our first child) tuned out to be a dreaded time. She does not take any extra time to explain things to you. You are a number to her. A concrete wall has more personality than her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1386472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2011

I started going to Dr. Moodliar when I found out that I was expecting my first child. My mom and my sister are patients of hers as well and we all have found her very helpfull, nice and will go the extra mile for you. I feel safe having her as my doctor and would recomend her to anyone I see!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1386471].votes_count ]]