Rate Dr. Greg Storwick

Dr. Greg Storwick's Ratings

He is amazing!!! I've battled psoriasis since I was 10 and he was extremely excited to help me. I have been psoriasis free for 3 years now. Changed my life!

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

10 years ago, I went to Dr. Storwick for an injectable to soften my nasal labial folds. For reasons which still puzzle me, he gave me Dermalive, which was pulled off the market soon after I got it. I developed huge, disfiguring capsulations all along the injectable area. I got off lucky; my current dermatologist, Dr. Remington, told me he's seen former Storwick patients who look like Gorans from Star Trek; huge welts of Dermalive around their eyes. I went back to Dr. S to talk about the situation; I remember him saying "Good fill! Good fill!" while his nurse/minion nodded in agreement. He didn't offer to do anything about this very serious (and common) reaction to Dermalive. After 6 years of Dr. R blasting them with Kenalog (and seeing no difference),this week I opted to have him cut them out surgically. Way to step up, Dr. S! That's why Dr. R gets *all* my business. You treat patients in a dismissive manner and refuse to take responsibility for maiming us. DO NOT GO TO THIS "DOCTOR".

Submitted June 20, 2014 | flag

I see Dr. Storwick for pigmentation problem. An initial consultation was a 6 months wait. Another hour of wait on the appointment date. I did not even get to see Dr. Storwick at all! A female doctor briefly looked at my face and prescribed a cream for me (a similar product that I have been using). And then she asked if I am interested in "chemical peel"? I said yes then she left me with a nurse who suppose to explain to me what it is. The nurse passed me to the front desk who suppose to give me information. Ended up the printer failed and I have nothing to take except a web address. I asked how effect it is and how long is the downtime etc, no one can answer me. They said I need to make another appointment in order to start the "chemical peel". But how can I judge if I should start the chemical peel if I was told NOTHING? Why couldn't they explained on the spot and let me make an informed decision? A total waste of time!!!

Submitted March 3, 2014 | flag

Consultation began 35 minutes late. Storwick entered room, neglected to introduce himself and asked "what are we doing here?". I responded that I was there for a consultation. The next question completely shocked me, "are you on your daddy's payroll?". I thought I must have misheard (as the question was inappropriate and completely irrelevant to my consultation) but he repeated the question again, with the qualifier.."does your dad pay your way". After informing him that I was a completely self sufficient 25 year old woman, he launched into an explanation of treatment options. He scoffed at one of the questions I asked and generally made me feel like the things I asked were a waste of his time. He finished by saying in a condescending tone "well I can tell you aren't going to decided on a treatment today, seems like you are a real thinker..I'll leave your file open". Storwick was clear that my apt was a consultation but he made me feel my inquisitions were a waste of his time. STAY AWAY

Submitted Oct. 24, 2013 | flag

Dr. Storwick is the best dermatologist that I have had the pleasure of meeting. He does a thorough examination and answers all questions that you have. He will explain what he is doing and is so personable that you almost forget the invasive treatment that is sometimes required. This man is intelligent, patient, kind and has all the time in the world for you. His staff is always ready to assist. I have heard horror stories from lots of my friends about their doctors and I have recommended Dr. Storwick to everyone I know and they all feel the same way that I do.

Submitted May 4, 2013 | flag

I LOVE this man! I have a rare skin disorder (Morphea) as well as a lot of moles and to top it off adult acne. Yay me... I have seen Storwick for all three conditions and have been a patient for almost 10 years. He is kind, patient,hilarious and extremely knowledgeable and has bent over backwards to help me. Offering referrals to other doctors for unrelated conditions etc. He has called me at home to answer concerns I had with my sons reaction to accutane and my son isn't even his patient! His nurses are excellent especially Jenn and Tracy. The front desk girls can be a bit cranky with patients and don't know a lot about the products that are sold in the waiting room. That being said they will always go grab a nurse if you have questions. They also put up with a lot of inconsiderate patients i.e the people that show up late or miss apts causing the long waiting room wait times! Dr.Storwick is not offensive or rude, he is honest and I appreciate that in a doctor!

Submitted Feb. 17, 2013 | flag

After a car accident, my face was left with scars that made me ashamed to go out in public. Children would gasp and stare. Sometimes, their parents would be just as bad at gawking! I went to three plastic surgeons, and two other dermatologists who gave me the same story - "can't do anything about it." I was only 17 years old, and I use to be gorgeous. So I was so upset to think that there was nothing that could be done for the scars on my face .... but they were wrong! My first appointment with Dr Storwick was my last attempt to find help. He looked me straight in the eye, and told me he could never get rid of those scars (my heart sank), but he could make them a lot less noticeable! Faster than you could say go, he had me on a exam table with needles and lasers coming at me from all angles! I was overwhelmed, and in SO MUCH PAIN ... but it was worth it! He saw me once every six weeks for three years. Today, my scars are still there, but with a bit of make up, no one else sees them!

Submitted Nov. 9, 2012 | flag

I saw this doctor 13 years ago when I was 17, and I'm still traumatized from this experience. I was referred to him to have genital warts removed. While he was doing this, he told me that I was very attractive and that I should work at Cowboys. He asked me if I shaved "down there" just for him. When I said no, he said "well, I like it." I became tense so he repeatedly spanked me lightly, to help me 'relax.' I was in a state of panic and didn't say much. When he was finished he stood by the door and said, "next time wear a shirt." I was wearing a tank top. I felt like this was his way of saying that I invited his advances. Several people on this site have suggested that they may have had similar experiences. My complaints were dismissed because Dr.Storwick had no prior complaints. If something similar happened to you, I urge you to contact the Alberta College of Physicians and Surgeons. I have no reason to be malicious against Dr.Storwick. I just don't want this to happen to anyone else.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2012 | flag

I would highly recommend Dr Storwick. I was diagnosed with melanoma and he was extremely caring and professional. He is very knowledgable, personable and considerate. I will be living abroad but continue to travel back to be under his care as I do not feel that I could find a better dermatologist anywhere else.

Submitted July 3, 2012 | flag

I would not recommend this clinic. The clinic is soley motivated by money. I went in for botox treatment on my forehead. The next day I developed a vertical line running down my forehead. When I went back all he could say was that he missed that. When I asked for a refund he simply suggested that I go back and see him in six months and that I try not to sleep on that side. The last straw can when I went in for lazer hair removal. After I left I noticed the nurse completely missed a whole section on my chin. I then experienced difficulty getting in for a touch up. When I finally got in the nurse asked if the area had already been treated but did not take. I explained to her that I was not sure. The second trip was a complete waste of my time as I could not get it re-lasered because they were not sure if it was lasered the first time.

Submitted May 12, 2012 | flag