You may also like

Rate Dr. Greg Storwick

Dr. Greg Storwick's Ratings

Long wait 45 mins behind and staff are all dismissive and rude. Shocking bedside manner. Treatment ok.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Storwick for years. He has treated me for everything from plantar warts, acne, mole removals and various laser treatments. I have always been impressed with how helpful and knowledgeable he is. He truly cares about the outcome of all treatments and procedures. I have always been greeted with a smile by his staff members and wold recommend his clinic to anyone in need of skin care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2703552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

Dr Storwick is great, too bad his administration staff are so rude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2702079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

He's a terrible doctor touched my leg and body in appropriately and uninvited also did a terrible job on my face w Botox I wouldn't trust him again

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2690999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Be prepared to be waiting over 45 minutes past your appointment time. They are always late no respect at all for
People's time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2674754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Dr. Storwick finally came into the room and with no introduction said "What do you want from me". I felt like saying I want to not wait for over an hour everytime I come here, but I replied instead that I needed help with my acne. He then proceeded to tell me that I was virtually incurable, that I would have acne well into my 40s (I'm 20), and that it would be completely reasonable for me to be on accutane 5-6 times before it worked. I have already been on the drug twice, and was informed by another dermatologist that to go on it more than twice was both unhealthy and unreasonable. He called this "a myth" — the Internet would say otherwise. On top of all this he wouldn't remove his hand from my leg for almost the entire visit and he asked me about five times how often I "do the wild thing", if I have a boyfriend, when the last time I "did the wild thing" was, etc. I belive the question is "are you sexually active". Please save yourself time and frustration and do not see this pathetic excuse of a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2654202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Dr. Storwick is the best Dermatologist that I have ever seen. I would actually have to say that he is the best doctor that I have ever seen. He genuinely cares about my skin and me. I went to him for my acne, and as I'm sure most people are, was very sensitive about my skins condition and very skeptical on taking Accutane or antibiotics. Dr. Storwick answered all of my questions and made me feel very comfortable. He is very kind, & professional! His staff are all wonderful too! The entire clinic has a great vibe :) I am so happy I was referred to him and will continue to see him for any skin issues I have.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2646533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

If you can spare the extra time and can put up with his staff, he is really great. The office staff is brutal and he was running a 1/2 hour behind by 8:30 in the morning. That said, he knows his stuff and was a pleasure to meet. He even identified and treated things I had not even come in to talk about.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2628296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

He is amazing!!! I've battled psoriasis since I was 10 and he was extremely excited to help me. I have been psoriasis free for 3 years now. Changed my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

10 years ago, I went to Dr. Storwick for an injectable to soften my nasal labial folds. For reasons which still puzzle me, he gave me Dermalive, which was pulled off the market soon after I got it. I developed huge, disfiguring capsulations all along the injectable area. I got off lucky; my current dermatologist, Dr. Remington, told me he's seen former Storwick patients who look like Gorans from Star Trek; huge welts of Dermalive around their eyes. I went back to Dr. S to talk about the situation; I remember him saying "Good fill! Good fill!" while his nurse/minion nodded in agreement. He didn't offer to do anything about this very serious (and common) reaction to Dermalive. After 6 years of Dr. R blasting them with Kenalog (and seeing no difference),this week I opted to have him cut them out surgically. Way to step up, Dr. S! That's why Dr. R gets *all* my business. You treat patients in a dismissive manner and refuse to take responsibility for maiming us. DO NOT GO TO THIS "DOCTOR".

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2448944].votes_count ]]